Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier

Transformers News: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier

Thursday, November 14th, 2019 12:55PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 17,158

The Facebook page In Demand Toys has some new images of the upcoming Earthrise figures. These are rather important since they are the first images we have of the finished figures. The ones we saw before were sometimes painted samples and 3D renderings. These are for the smaller figures; the Micromaster packs and Soundbarrier the ramp. We see all the wave 1 deluxe toys in packaging and out of the packaging as well as the back of their boxes.

Fellow Seibertronian Jelzerabbit sent us word of these pics and gave their analysis of the molds (re)used too:

In Demand Toys has the same images, plus Soundbarrier, the Hot Rod Patrol Trip-Up and Daddy-O aka Big Daddy, and finally shots of the Military Patrol Bombshock and Growl. The latter Patrol is quite interesting as they show how far the part sharing has come, as they use Topshot and Flak parts:

- Growl uses Flak's chest and 5mm peg, and Topshot's upper legs
- Bombshock uses Flak's legs, and Topshot's cannon

In other words, most of their grey parts are recycled. The magic of gang-molding

Let us know what you think and if you preordered them yet, they are available for ordering at practically every collectible online store right now.

Credit(s): in demand toys
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044652)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on November 14th, 2019 @ 12:58pm CST
Randomhero wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:I find it odd that none of the leaks reference Snapdragon. Didn't Hasbro hint at them working on trying to update "Apeface's partner" wt SDCC? Personally, I'm hoping we see Snapdragon at some point in this or the next part

Because it’s a fake leak

I suppose I need to clarify what I'm saying here. I know the leak is probably fake/relying on obvious choices to attempt to have credibility, but I find it odd that the "leaker" didn't even think to include Snapdragon despite him actually being hinted at
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044653)
Posted by william-james88 on November 14th, 2019 @ 1:01pm CST

That shouldn't mean Snapdragon isn't coming.

Anyone can guess what we will see next anyways. And since that's the case, here's what I think am sure we will see in earthrise (or the line after):

Inferno
Bumblebee
Trailbreaker
Thrust
Ramjet
Dirge
Thundercracker
Skywarp
Snapgradon
Sunstreaker
Scorponok
Quintesson
Allicon

From now on, you can all call me Nostradamos.
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044656)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on November 14th, 2019 @ 1:12pm CST
Soundbarrier is weird. Look at their box art, they have half the shield dragging behind them but show it fully folded up in all the stock images. I really hope there is a bit more to the transformation that simply tucking in the limbs and folding out the shield... but I doubt it. I mean, I'll still get them cause I'm a sucker for tiny Transformers but... eh.
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044657)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on November 14th, 2019 @ 1:15pm CST
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044659)
Posted by william-james88 on November 14th, 2019 @ 1:20pm CST
Decepticon Stryker wrote: I really hope there is a bit more to the transformation that simply tucking in the limbs and folding out the shield... but I doubt it.

I doubt it too. Pretty sure he just goes on his tummy and we unfold the ramp.
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044660)
Posted by Randomhero on November 14th, 2019 @ 1:27pm CST
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Soundbarrier is probably one of the worst Transformers I've seen since Beast Machines.

Someone show this guy Prime Arachnid
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044661)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on November 14th, 2019 @ 1:33pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

I doubt it too. Pretty sure he just goes on his tummy and we unfold the ramp.

Well there is folding in the 5mm peg, which has FINALLY been done on the stock photo. The initial renders all had the peg out for robot mode.
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044662)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on November 14th, 2019 @ 1:34pm CST
Randomhero wrote:

Someone show this guy Prime Arachnid

Prime Airachnid actually transformed somewhat, though, despite being a terrible figure. Soundbarrier, unfortunately, looks to be the worst "shellformer" we've ever had. He literally just stands at attention, legs together, arms to his sides, lays face down, and has a ramp on his back. His transformation is folding the ramp in half and standing up "at ease." He'll probably be a fun accessory, as good looking shields are much more rare accessories in Transformers, and he's got a unique blast effect part too, but the titular "transformation" in his play pattern is utterly bland and uninspired.
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044666)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on November 14th, 2019 @ 1:42pm CST
Randomhero wrote:

Someone show this guy Prime Arachnid

At least Airachnid had an actual Transformation into an admittedly cool helicopter mode.

Titanium series Megatron is probably still the worst.
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044673)
Posted by ScottyP on November 14th, 2019 @ 2:27pm CST
Soundbarrier is a thing of dreams: modular base components for sale on their own. They just happened to make it also turn into a robot. Neat!

I hope Quintessa is the for-copyright-retention-purposes name that gets slapped on Wreck-Gar's girlfriend Nancy from "The Big Broadcast of 2006". Auntie would be fine too.
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044692)
Posted by sol magnus on November 14th, 2019 @ 6:23pm CST
Why would there be something I didn't want to see? I'm good with EVERYTHING!

In fact, where are the Armada homages?
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044699)
Posted by bacem on November 14th, 2019 @ 6:41pm CST
sol magnus wrote:Why would there be something I didn't want to see? I'm good with EVERYTHING!

In fact, where are the Armada homages?

If we gonna bring up armada, then i'd want to see armada sideswipe.
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044705)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on November 14th, 2019 @ 6:48pm CST

In fact, where are the Armada homages?

Y'know what'd be a really easy slam dunk? Armada Wheeljack from Siege Sideswipe.
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044708)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 14th, 2019 @ 6:51pm CST
Jeddostotle7 wrote:

In fact, where are the Armada homages?

Yes to this please.

Soundbarrier really needed to integrate better with the shield mold, it is bad.

Also, brainstorm: what if the Quintessa listing isn't for a TLK homage, but rather someone who was on Quintessa who can't get a trademark (like Scotty mentioned earlier), like Detritus, an Alicon, Kranix, etc.
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044713)
Posted by william-james88 on November 14th, 2019 @ 8:01pm CST
bacem wrote:

In fact, where are the Armada homages?

If we gonna bring up armada, then i'd want to see armada sideswipe.

Speaking of worst toys ever
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044715)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on November 14th, 2019 @ 8:08pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
bacem wrote:

In fact, where are the Armada homages?

If we gonna bring up armada, then i'd want to see armada sideswipe.

Speaking of worst toys ever

Would be nice to see his character design get a better toy, though.
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044717)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 14th, 2019 @ 8:25pm CST
Jeddostotle7 wrote:

In fact, where are the Armada homages?

Heh, that was the surprise second option for the custom class figure back at this year's RoboCon. ;)
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044722)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on November 14th, 2019 @ 9:12pm CST
I don't think anyone posted this yet, I think it surfaced with/shortly after those Takara stock photos, but here's proof that the Micromasters still have weapon/"weapon" modes and what looks to be a callout of some kind on Hoist's battle damage. Perhaps indicating it as a unique feature, so that those who don't like it don't have to worry about it being line-wide again (I don't know what it actually says, just a guess).
Micromaster guns.jpeg
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044724)
Posted by Skritz on November 14th, 2019 @ 10:03pm CST
Car sex is back. Greeeaaat... >:oP
Re: Stock Images of Earthrise Trip-Up, Daddy-O, Bombshock, Growl and Soundbarrier (2044725)
Posted by ScottyP on November 14th, 2019 @ 10:12pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Soundbarrier really needed to integrate better with the shield mold, it is bad.

You're missing the point of Soundbarrier. They're selling a ramp. Ironworks is a base and a robot, but is ultimately just modular base parts too. Enough of these in enough quantity and we'll be able to create our own planets. Of junk!

Or at least that's my working theory.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #235 - Pre-Holidaze
"Pre-Holidaze"
Posted: Sunday, November 24th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Deluxe Blast Off. Delivery is Free" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie DD04 crank case" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Fall Of Cybertron Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2019 TRANSFORMERS SUPER CYBORG MEGATRON SUPER7 FIGURE EXCLUSIVE NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots series 1 Spud Muffin #12" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Cybertron - Hot Shot - Hasbro 6437381000 - New, missing card" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS WFC WAR FOR CYBERTRON SIEGE VOYAGER GREENLIGHT ACTION FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Fall Of Cybertron  Combaticons Bruticus" on EBAY