Transformers News: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more!

Saturday, February 16th, 2019 8:35AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: notirishman   Views: 11,877

Coming to us from the official Transformer Facebook page, we have stock images of some upcoming toys that will be shown at Toy Fair later today! It seems whoever put up the post was a little early, as Toy Fair has yet to start:

A litany of new Cyberverse figures were just revealed at New York Toy Fair! Who's got you the most excited?

But onto the figures! While we've seen the Spark Armor figures, these new 2019 Action Attack are completely new! We have:

Scout Class:
Optimus Prime (retool of Wave 2, with mouth and battle axe, which is orange instead of blue)
Scraplet (the first toy of a Scraplet, based of Prime design)

1-Step:
Shockwave
Skybyte

Warrior Class:
Gnaw (based heavily on Titans Return toy)
Deadlock

Ultra Class:
Alpha Trion

Ultimate Class:
Grimlock (has the faceplate from the episode Eruption)

So thought's on these? Tell us in the Pub forums down below, and be sure to stay tuned for coverage of NY Toy Fair 2019!

Credit(s): Transformers on Facebook
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010775)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on February 16th, 2019 @ 8:44am CST
Gnaw is clearly the Prime Wars Legends Class figure, which is fine, that’s a great toy.

Scraplet is TOTES ADORBS!!! I want it and I’ll name it Scrappy!

Hopefully Alpha Trion in Cybercrrse is a sign that he may receive another figure in the Generations line soon-ish.
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010776)
Posted by notirishman on February 16th, 2019 @ 8:45am CST
I never had a chance pick up the Titans Return guy, so I should just pick up this one. It's bigger too.

Also, first Scraplet toy, yes! Based off the Prime design too!

Oh, and Grimlock looks great.
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010778)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 16th, 2019 @ 8:54am CST
Is it just me or Cyberverse have suddenly become interesting?

I also predict that Scraplet will be the next troop builder.
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010781)
Posted by BATTLEMASTER IIC on February 16th, 2019 @ 9:21am CST
Interesting... Deadlock is a thing in Cyberverse! There will probably be a Drift repaint at some point too!
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010783)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on February 16th, 2019 @ 9:34am CST
Wow, these are cool!

I like how Alpha Trion's spaceship mode is a homage to Cybertron Vector Prime.

I thought Shockwave turned into a gun, but that's probably just bug mode or something. His robot mode sorta reminds me of his Siege Leader figure's super mode, especially those shoulder pads.

Scraplet is cool, it's nice to finally have some after the ones from Prime got canceled.

Grimlock is a more accurate figure in both modes, so that's great.

Everything else is just awesome, I can't wait for this line, as I'm sure kids will love these ;)^

BTW, is Optimus Prime's jet armor a homage to the Go-Bots Leader-1? Feels like it :-?
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010787)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on February 16th, 2019 @ 9:42am CST
so is that Scraplet toy the only scout in this toyline that isn't heavily compromised? I don't know much about that incarnation of them (only know the ones from that old Marvel US story with Blaster and Goldbug, I dunno if this toy is actually real life scale or something).

That slightly pukey colour does not go well with Jetfire's white and red.

A lot of these have very questionable scale. Bumblebee's tiny car but wearing a battleship? Prime turns into a truck but is carrying the spaceship that carried all the early G1 bots to Earth? :P I guess this is one of those lines where it's best just to not think about those things and enjoy them for what they are. :P
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010789)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on February 16th, 2019 @ 9:51am CST
Nathaniel Prime wrote:I thought Gnaw was a rereleased version of his TR figure, but looking closely, it's actually a new mold.

Are you sure? Everything looks exactly the same as what I remember the TR one looked like. I’ll admit I don’t have the TR one, but I’m positive it looks exactly the same.
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010792)
Posted by steals_your_goats on February 16th, 2019 @ 9:55am CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:

Well the TR figure doesn't have an action gimmick so that should've been your first clue that it wasn't the same figure..
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010793)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 16th, 2019 @ 9:56am CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:

If it's the exact same thing as the Scout original but oversized to deluxe, I'll be fine with it.
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010799)
Posted by MechaMan Blade on February 16th, 2019 @ 10:29am CST
I can't believe it. I actually want something from Cyberverse. Gnaw and the Scraplet are definite buys for troop building. I can just hear Bulkhead screaming like a little girl! :lol:
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010801)
Posted by Randomhero on February 16th, 2019 @ 10:35am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:

Ya guys know it’s not hard to google TR gnaw right? It takes lesser time to do that than writing a post saying you thinks it’s the same figure right?

It’s not the same. Transformation and over all look is but it’s smoother with less detail and he’s a gimmick.
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010824)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 16th, 2019 @ 12:05pm CST
Grimlock actually looks really good! I’m wondering how he scales with the Warrior class.

I want to like Deadlock, I really do. But man... those proportions. :SICK:

Ironically, I really want Spark Armor Bumblebee. Battleships are dope and something rarely explored in Transformers, and that Bee is the most show-accurate Deluxe/Warrior/whatever we’re gunna get. Glad I skipped on the first Warrior.

Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010828)
Posted by Nexus Knight on February 16th, 2019 @ 12:26pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:Alpha Trion’s robot mode looks good, but... what does he turn into? I get it’s Cybertronian, but that’s by far the most iffy alt mode ever.

It kinda looks similar to his Timelines or maaaaaybe Titan's Return ship mode. Ish. Sorta.
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010832)
Posted by carytheone on February 16th, 2019 @ 12:44pm CST
steals_your_goats wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:

He looks very similar, but simpler. It appears his head is in his mouth instead of this throat. The arm/legs, the legs, head - all look very close and probably the transformation is almost the same, but still different, but not by much. So they if they were taking a test, they copied the answers from Titans Return, but put it in their own words.

Also is it just me or does Gnaw look like he's wearing a romper in bot mode?
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010838)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on February 16th, 2019 @ 12:54pm CST
These all look like a major step up from the previous toys from this line.
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010841)
Posted by Flashwave on February 16th, 2019 @ 12:58pm CST
I need that Prime Scraplet. Too big for scale but as a one off its cool. Gnaw, if I didnt have the TR he would be a wonderful army builder but I am happy with what I have.
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010843)
Posted by carytheone on February 16th, 2019 @ 12:59pm CST

Gnawparison.jpg

EDIT: I do wonder how they will compare size wise though :-? In ways the Cyberverse looks better, but I already have 6 TR Gnaws. 8-}
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010845)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on February 16th, 2019 @ 1:09pm CST
carytheone wrote:Here's a really ugly comparison because I can't be assed to do any better right now.

Gnawparison.jpg

Yeah I see it, I see it. Since he’s a warrior class, does that mean he’ll be roughly deluxe size? I don’t know Cyververse at all really.

Also, Cary, you’ve been sigged!
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010846)
Posted by carytheone on February 16th, 2019 @ 1:11pm CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:

Gnawparison.jpg

Also, Cary, you’ve been sigged!
I just saw warrior class, so bigger. Cool my swarm could use a leader.

I've been what now?

Edit : I see and that's how I live my life 8-)
Re: Stock images of new Cyberverse toys, revealing Scraplet, Gnaw, Alpha Trion, Deadlock, and more! (2010849)
Posted by Black Hat on February 16th, 2019 @ 1:32pm CST
Yeah that Gnaw looks awesome, I might actually get a few (along with some TR Gnaws as "baby" Sharkticons). Also, that Scraplet! I want it.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
"NYCC 2019"
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Springer Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Long Haul 1984 Devastator Constructicons Takara Dump Truck DOTM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers COGMAN Studio Series #39 & STEELBANE Deluxe Premier Edition Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Arcee Deluxe Thrilling 30 Hasbro IDW" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST HUNTERS: PREDACONS RISING - BEAST FIRE PREDAKING (A37)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST HUNTERS BEAST FIRE PREDAKING TARGET EXCLUSIVE PREACONS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Demuxe Minicon Assault Team Windshear Heavytread Runway" on EBAY
Buy "2 Optimus Prime 1:32 Transformers Die Cast Metals Jada Toys Hollywood Rides NEW" on EBAY