Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 12:51pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Hellscream9999   Views: 38,020

Fellow Seibertronians, courtesy of weibo (again) we now have several stock photographs of the upcoming Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee figure. These pictures show that the yellow is of a more vivid hue than other Bumblebee figures tend to be, and that the grey is quite a bit darker than the official pictures would have us believe. The pictures have been mirrored below, and you can check out the source here, and if you need to refresh yourself check out the official images of MPM Bumblebee and all of its features. What is new here is the "exclusive" sticker seen on the box which confirms the early doubts from the Toysrus listing that it was a Toysrus Exclusive. That means there would be no preorders available stateside as this product is only available on Toysrus, just like what happened with the Chaos on Velocitron set. So what do you think of how this figure is shaping up? Let us know in the comments below.

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity

This article was last modified on Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 1:00pm CDT

Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870268)
Posted by Ironhidensh on March 29th, 2017 @ 12:55pm CDT
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870269)
Posted by william-james88 on March 29th, 2017 @ 1:00pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:How is it shaping up? As of now (no mmp optimus pics yet), this is the only thing connected to Last Knight that I'm dropping money on.

HAHAHA, its not even related to The last Knight :)
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870270)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on March 29th, 2017 @ 1:04pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

HAHAHA, its not even related to The last Knight :)

Leader Megs, that is all [-(
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870271)
Posted by Overcracker on March 29th, 2017 @ 1:05pm CDT
:shock:

What happened?

That nice deep yellow was changed to an eye searing highlighter yellow?

and the cool smokey windows are now bright blue?

Talk about changes from prototype to final figure.

Not liking this so much anymore.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870272)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on March 29th, 2017 @ 1:07pm CDT
Overcracker wrote::shock:

What happened?

That nice deep yellow was changed to an eye searing highlighter yellow?

and the cool smokey windows are now bright blue?

Talk about changes from prototype to final figure.

Not liking this so much anymore.

its hasbro photography
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870274)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 29th, 2017 @ 1:10pm CDT
God I can't wait for this figure! Hopefully it shows up before I move. I dunno if there is a TRU anywhere near where I'll be post mid-July
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870276)
Posted by Overcracker on March 29th, 2017 @ 1:11pm CDT
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Overcracker wrote::shock:

What happened?

That nice deep yellow was changed to an eye searing highlighter yellow?

and the cool smokey windows are now bright blue?

Talk about changes from prototype to final figure.

Not liking this so much anymore.

its hasbro photography

I doubt any amount of lighting and photography tricks or lack of skill would account for the smokey gray to now be blue.

Even the box shows it as smokey gray.

I'll wait for in hand review before actually deciding whether I want it or not.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870316)
Posted by Emerje on March 29th, 2017 @ 3:27pm CDT
Overcracker wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Overcracker wrote::shock:

What happened?

That nice deep yellow was changed to an eye searing highlighter yellow?

and the cool smokey windows are now bright blue?

Talk about changes from prototype to final figure.

Not liking this so much anymore.

its hasbro photography

Even the box shows it as smokey gray.

I'll wait for in hand review before actually deciding whether I want it or not.

Hasbro version versus Takara Tomy version?

Emerje
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870318)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on March 29th, 2017 @ 3:29pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Overcracker wrote::shock:

What happened?

That nice deep yellow was changed to an eye searing highlighter yellow?

and the cool smokey windows are now bright blue?

Talk about changes from prototype to final figure.

Not liking this so much anymore.

its hasbro photography

Even the box shows it as smokey gray.

I'll wait for in hand review before actually deciding whether I want it or not.

Hasbro version versus Takara Tomy version?

Emerje

they are both the same
but now looking at it they actually arent.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870325)
Posted by Overcracker on March 29th, 2017 @ 4:04pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Overcracker wrote::shock:

What happened?

That nice deep yellow was changed to an eye searing highlighter yellow?

and the cool smokey windows are now bright blue?

Talk about changes from prototype to final figure.

Not liking this so much anymore.

its hasbro photography

Even the box shows it as smokey gray.

I'll wait for in hand review before actually deciding whether I want it or not.

Hasbro version versus Takara Tomy version?

Emerje

Assuming the out of box picks are for the Hasbro Version and the box is Takara as shown in the corner possibly.

But I was under the impression that figure was going to be the same in both releases.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870332)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 29th, 2017 @ 4:13pm CDT

Finally, does this mean there will be other MP Bay figures? We kinda already got it with the Buster mold of Optimus Prime, but I'd really love to see a MP rendition of Optimus Prime. The MAD engeneering it would require...
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870336)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on March 29th, 2017 @ 4:21pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:THAT'S IT?! Yeah, call me spoiled, but I want to see the BACK. They promised the roof will hide inside, making Bee having a REAL back. I'm also curious to see how he'll scale with other MPs.

he supposed to be mp car scale

yep we saw a design and barricade is rumored
i hope they do everyone from movie 1
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870337)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 29th, 2017 @ 4:23pm CDT
Bumblebee21 wrote:

he supposed to be mp car scale

yep we saw a design and barricade is rumored
i hope they do everyone from movie 1

Even though Leader Starscream is incredible, Finger crossed for a MP version! :BOWDOWN:
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870343)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on March 29th, 2017 @ 4:33pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:

he supposed to be mp car scale

yep we saw a design and barricade is rumored
i hope they do everyone from movie 1

yeah and rotf prime is hard too.
the first movie is the best one and i hope these are all the best ones ever made
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870344)
Posted by Overcracker on March 29th, 2017 @ 4:33pm CDT

Yes. MPM Prime has been pretty much confirmed:

transformers-movie-masterpiece-mpm-optimus-prime-thread-t108752.php

There was also the Masterpiece Starscream form the Leader Starscream Mold.

Bee, and Prime will be continuing the numbering scheme started with Starscream and the first Bee.

Which is why Bumblebee here is MPM-3.

Prime would ostensibly be MPM-4.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870351)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on March 29th, 2017 @ 4:45pm CDT
Both Leader Starscream and the Masterpiece redeco are silly monies on eBay. Would be nice if Hasbro would re-release them.

Those Bumblebee stock photos make the figure look worse than it does but that's lousy stock photography for you.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870356)
Posted by SureShot18 on March 29th, 2017 @ 5:01pm CDT
Yeesh, that sure is a deco change. My 2007 deluxe Bee has a better yellow. I hope these aren't final. I remember that TR Chromedome had drastic brown differences but you could barely tell on the actual figure. Probably just lighting.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870369)
Posted by Braker on March 29th, 2017 @ 6:07pm CDT
Bumblebee21 wrote:

he supposed to be mp car scale

yep we saw a design and barricade is rumored
i hope they do everyone from movie 1

Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870374)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on March 29th, 2017 @ 6:32pm CDT
Braker wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:

he supposed to be mp car scale

yep we saw a design and barricade is rumored
i hope they do everyone from movie 1

;)^ ;)^ ;)^ ;)^
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee With Proof of Exclusivity (1870377)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 29th, 2017 @ 6:53pm CDT
Braker wrote:If they do a Masterpiece Blackout, I will never need to buy another Transformer again, and can finally die happily, without any further desires

Yes. YES. YESSSS!!!!

Come on, give us the Leader we all demand since 10 years!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers fall of Cybertron Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SDCC 2005 Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron Soundblaster with Buzzsaw, Frenzy and Rabat.." on EBAY
Buy "AFA 8.5 Transformers Generations Shockwave Fall of Cybertron made by Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Bumblebee And Spike New In Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations WfC/ FoC Deluxe 5 figure lot Megatron, Soundwave,..." on EBAY
Buy "Heroes of Cybertron ESPIONAGE TEAM Bumblebee + Spike Transformers Hasbro" on EBAY