Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee

Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee

Monday, April 17th, 2017 10:45am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 25,539

Via fellow Seibertronian and database updater ScottyP, we have stock images (courtesy of Walmart) for two new Transformers: Rescue Bots Bumblebee figures! One looks very much like the jet-based design seen at Toy Fair NY 2017 (check out the gallery here), while the other is a BumbleRaptor called Night Raptor. They will be joining a repaint of the Optimus Prime T-Rex figure, and a new Heatwave dragon (also seen at Toy Fair) for an upcoming wave - check them out below!

If you come across any of these, or indeed other toys, make sure to use out Sightings Database tool to help out fellow collectors, and happy hunting!

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee

Credit(s): Walmart

Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1874977)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on April 17th, 2017 @ 11:00am CDT
both Prime and Bee had Grimlock envy?
Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1874982)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 17th, 2017 @ 11:29am CDT
Heh, Bumblebee's an MCU Quinjet!
Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1874997)
Posted by RAR on April 17th, 2017 @ 1:58pm CDT

---

In other news at carboot sale this long week end I got a Giant Titanmaster Prime Bee then I got a slightly smaller but still huge Blades Titan and then I got Aerobot - so that was a young-slanted series of finds - and I got loads more besides.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1875017)
Posted by Flashwave on April 17th, 2017 @ 3:40pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Heh, Bumblebee's an MCU Quinjet!

OMG You're right! I want more out of this now! Maybe not Bee, but I would love a modern Marvel Crossover.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1875031)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 17th, 2017 @ 5:10pm CDT
RAR wrote:I'm a tiny bit disappointed Heatwave is the Dragon I was hopping it would be Twinferno.
But we saw at Toy Fair that the dragon only has one head.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1875054)
Posted by Emerje on April 17th, 2017 @ 7:18pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
But we saw at Toy Fair that the dragon only has one head.

You must be thinking of something else.
He's a doubleheader just like in the picture from the news.

Emerje
Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1875055)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 17th, 2017 @ 7:24pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
But we saw at Toy Fair that the dragon only has one head.

You must be thinking of something else.
D'oh! #-o I had Drake on the brain at the time.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1875059)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 17th, 2017 @ 7:42pm CDT
I actually like the looks of that bumble-stealth-raptor thing. it looks neat!
Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1875301)
Posted by Bronzewolf on April 18th, 2017 @ 4:05pm CDT
The UK seems to be getting it's chance at some ATV-bot action as, thanks to TFW2005 user Underlord, we know that Rescue Bots Brushfire has been seen at UK retail! The new Griffin Rock bot was spotted at Morrison's for £10. Check out the photographic evidence below!

Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1875462)
Posted by DR0hNO on April 19th, 2017 @ 8:21am CDT
I saw him in the same morrisons and was going to send you guys it!
Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1876028)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 21st, 2017 @ 9:02am CDT
Fellow Seibertronians, following up from their recent discovery, it would seem that this new wave of Rescue Bots are already making their way to retail shelves. TFW2005 member ahchu managed to find both Twinferno Heatwave and Optimus Prime at a Walgreens in Danville, California, as can be seen below. So, now that we know they're out there, are any of you going to set back out on the hunt, let us know in the comments below.

Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1876200)
Posted by RAR on April 21st, 2017 @ 2:55pm CDT
In case I didn't mention it my Brushfire came from Argos.

Oh and I also got Sequoia and they do work quite well together.

When I have time i'll take some pics.

---

Also Smyths have a listing up for those small 3 packs of auto-transforming Rescuebots - that are somewhat like Botshots cross with Gravity bots.

I also hear B&M Bargains are selling the pull back and go Racecar Bee and Sideswipe - though I've not seen them myself yet.

After seeing the Combiner Force Trail with Blurr in it - I hope I can get that Blue Blurr and Optimus with Trailer set at a good price sometime too.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1876756)
Posted by Bronzewolf on April 24th, 2017 @ 1:09am CDT
Were you interested in any of those new Rescue Bots Toys we saw stock images of a couple days ago? Your time to pick one or two up might come sooner than later, as all four are available now on Hasbro Toy Shop! Yes, in addition to the Last Knight toys, HTS has something new for the tiniest Seibertronians among us, as well. You can order Jet and Raptor Bumblebee, Dragon Heatwave and Dino Optimus Prime here!
Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1876757)
Posted by Terrsolpix on April 24th, 2017 @ 1:18am CDT
But who is the world's smallest seiberforming seibertronian?
Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1876777)
Posted by RAR on April 24th, 2017 @ 4:14am CDT
I saw a Brushguard in Stowmarket (UK) Branch of ASDA on Saturday so he's about a few places now it seems.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1877619)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 27th, 2017 @ 8:14am CDT
Continuing on with our sightings, Ozformers also reports that many new Rescue Bots products have made their way to their stores. The new products include the Flip Changers (the single and the 3-packs), the two Rescue Team multi-packs, and the third wave of the Friends/Minicons (Swift the cheetah and Fireplug the dog). You can check out the products in the images below, and you can head on out and begin your hunt for the latest Rescue Bots toys!

Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1879418)
Posted by RAR on May 5th, 2017 @ 7:36am CDT
Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1880641)
Posted by RAR on May 10th, 2017 @ 7:15am CDT
[Apologies for the double post but I want this to be visible]

I just wanted to pass on an eBay offer that might be useful :

Item # 112400868766
BY ; usamobile-co

NEW Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots 4PK Fireplug Cheetah-Bot Servo 6TS6zg1

(there are a number of similar ones described that you can find on a bunch of regional eBays).

I'm mentioning this one as I managed to sweet talk them into accepting an offer price on the item that got it under £14.99 (equivalent in USD$)

I had to try a bunch of them to get this but for UK board members for customs reasons this might be useful.

4 Rescue Minicons for an OK price - they should work out more of less the same as the eventual Entertainer sales would. and The Entertainer don't have all of them anyway.

And remember these Minicons are compatible with normal Transformers too.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1881037)
Posted by Bronzewolf on May 11th, 2017 @ 4:23pm CDT
Today, thanks to a user off of TFW, we know that the new Rescue Bots mini-con Swift has been found at US retail! While we saw wave mate Sequoia hit retail about a month ago, we have yet to see Swift on shelves until today! Check out the pictures below, confirming he's going for the running rate for these figures; $4.99 USD.

Re: Stock Images of Transformers: Rescue Bots Jet and Raptor Bumblebee (1881243)
Posted by RAR on May 12th, 2017 @ 11:24am CDT
You can get a set of 4 cheapish (look at the post I placed above) Along with the two dogs and the Lion.

I really must get the police station with husky before they vanish - but I have not got around to it yet - now I have ordered 4 Plus the Sequoia I already have (and the dog I already have from the Garage playset) I just need to get the red Dragon and the two new dragons sold with the new Bumblebee that just got a listing : Transformers Rescue Bots Knight Watch Bumblebee :

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Powerglide Legends Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars MOTORMASTER Bio Card" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers TITANS RETURN G1 IDW Windcharger Gnaw Action Figure No Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Lot Onslaught Moonracer Rook Swindle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Bluestreak, 100% Complete, MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Sunstreaker (Optimus Maximus) MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "TransFormers Generations Series Megatron & Optimus Prime" on EBAY