Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Friday, August 9th, 2019 7:20PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 18,399

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to In Demand Toys on Facebook we have brand new stock images of Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Autobot Impactor, Holo-Mirage, Powerdasher Aragon, Crosshairs, Decepticon Impactor, Astrotrain, Barricade, and Spinister! We've seen these figures several times over the last few weeks but not in this quality. Here you get great close ups of Astrotrain's base mode ramps with the connector pegs that has some fans worried about compatibility with Omega and the other Titans Return bases. Also see a great profile shot of Spinister showing just how those legs work in vehicle mode. We should be seeing these figures on the shelfs and pegs over the next few months. As always enjoy the view and share your thoughts with the Seibertron crew in the forums. And stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More

Transformers News: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot/Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More
Credit(s): In Demand Toys
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2033932)
Posted by william-james88 on August 9th, 2019 @ 7:49pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:About that Seige Hot Shot, will it be a mainline figure? Because this feel more like a Select online exclusive.

I dig it though.

He's an (online?) exclusive.

And here is the case assortment for wave 5, the final siege wave



https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... nts/43511/
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2033935)
Posted by shikyrie on August 9th, 2019 @ 9:01pm CDT
Eureka!!! After constant checking of both Brickseek, and Target.com, I finally found a local store that listed "limited availability" this morning, and drove the 10 miles out of my way before work to snatch it, only to be told by an employee who didn't look like she cared that they didn't have it in stock. I left empty-handed, but my gut was telling me to call the store on my lunch break. They checked then and said they had ONE in stock, and put it on hold for me to pick up after work. I rushed out immediately after work, bought it, and got my prize home. The one bright spot to an otherwise crappy day. oh yeah, the $40 off coupon made it that much more worth it.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2033936)
Posted by wolverinetodd on August 9th, 2019 @ 9:04pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:...these figures on the shelfs and...


The plural of shelf is shelves, not shelfs.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2033940)
Posted by Stargrave on August 9th, 2019 @ 9:10pm CDT
wolverinetodd wrote:
Stargrave wrote:...these figures on the shelfs and...


The plural of shelf is shelves, not shelfs.


Thanks for reading the article most people just look at the pics :lol:
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2033948)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 9th, 2019 @ 9:22pm CDT
Hot Shot doesn't look too bad, and he works with Galaxy Prime too. Nice to see the final rumor pan out like this!
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2033952)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 9th, 2019 @ 9:40pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:About that Seige Hot Shot, will it be a mainline figure? Because this feel more like a Select online exclusive.

I dig it though.

He's an (online?) exclusive.

And here is the case assortment for wave 5, the final siege wave



https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... nts/43511/


Dunno if I'll pay the price for that Hotshot. But one thing is sure, I want Crosshair from that wave. Having the original G1 and all.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2033953)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 9th, 2019 @ 9:54pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:But one thing is sure, I want Crosshair from that wave. Having the original G1 and all.


I still have my original Cybertron Defense Hot Shot. Despite the turret needing some TLC (clothes got stuck on it during its time in storage and left some weird residue) I think I'm good with it. Hasbro deserves brownie point for not defaulting to the original kiddie-appeal/Bumblebee clone iteration of Armada (yet another sports car? No thank you).
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2033954)
Posted by Flashwave on August 9th, 2019 @ 9:55pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:About that Seige Hot Shot, will it be a mainline figure? Because this feel more like a Select online exclusive.

I dig it though.

He's an (online?) exclusive.

And here is the case assortment for wave 5, the final siege wave



https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... nts/43511/


Dunno if I'll pay the price for that Hotshot. But one thing is sure, I want Crosshair from that wave. Having the original G1 and all.

Ibhave been using Cloud Ironhide as my Crosshairs stand in for a while and have been quite happy with the result. Initially when I saw this Crosshairs I said "No thank you" but the more I see of it the more it grows on me.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2033956)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 9th, 2019 @ 10:07pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:Ibhave been using Cloud Ironhide as my Crosshairs stand in for a while and have been quite happy with the result. Initially when I saw this Crosshairs I said "No thank you" but the more I see of it the more it grows on me.


I'm a bit disappointed that Siege Crossair's vehicle mode don't match the G1 toy at all. But the robot mode is perfect. just for this weird fact alone, I want it. Now, to find a Siege Targetmaster that will match...
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2033963)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on August 9th, 2019 @ 10:41pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:About that Seige Hot Shot, will it be a mainline figure? Because this feel more like a Select online exclusive.

I dig it though.

He's an (online?) exclusive.

And here is the case assortment for wave 5, the final siege wave



https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... nts/43511/


Dunno if I'll pay the price for that Hotshot. But one thing is sure, I want Crosshair from that wave. Having the original G1 and all.

Ibhave been using Cloud Ironhide as my Crosshairs stand in for a while and have been quite happy with the result. Initially when I saw this Crosshairs I said "No thank you" but the more I see of it the more it grows on me.


While Cloud Roadbuster makes a decent Crosshairs (much better as far as vehicle mode goes) it's pretty damn expensive for a D-tier character like crosshairs.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2033964)
Posted by Flashwave on August 9th, 2019 @ 10:55pm CDT
Wireless_Phantom wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:About that Seige Hot Shot, will it be a mainline figure? Because this feel more like a Select online exclusive.

I dig it though.

He's an (online?) exclusive.

And here is the case assortment for wave 5, the final siege wave



https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... nts/43511/


Dunno if I'll pay the price for that Hotshot. But one thing is sure, I want Crosshair from that wave. Having the original G1 and all.

Ibhave been using Cloud Ironhide as my Crosshairs stand in for a while and have been quite happy with the result. Initially when I saw this Crosshairs I said "No thank you" but the more I see of it the more it grows on me.


While Cloud Roadbuster makes a decent Crosshairs (much better as far as vehicle mode goes) it's pretty damn expensive for a D-tier character like crosshairs.
I dont remember whT I paid but I lucked into a better price. Crosshairs has been an A-Llister for my personal Canon for a while now, after I decided to craft a crew of Generations Autobots from the Movie castings. So the price was worth it for me. But I agree, if you are just looki g to fill out a dlot in the collection, totally not worth it
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2033978)
Posted by bacem on August 10th, 2019 @ 12:24am CDT
so, what does astrotrain's launchpad/train cart parts serve in robot mode? because i do not see it being incorporated on the pictures there.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2033979)
Posted by Flashwave on August 10th, 2019 @ 12:27am CDT
Soo, this is something I didnt know I was gonna get to do. The custom Siege Smashdown I bought from Grimlock's Forge came today abd he packaged it in its original little blister, so I get to do an Unboxing! Whoo!
20190810_005706.jpg


Mjolner Smashdown (thinking of calling him Boltstrike) lools fantastic. He really did a great job with the chrome. This is my first experience with Smashdown as I have yet to see him in stores but this os everything I wanted from a Hammer Guy.

20190810_005816.jpg


Grimlock's Forge included two add ons for this figure. The first is a Resin Cast Copy of Smashdown's effect in Lightning Blue. Its a very stiff casting, more hard plastic than the original soft rubber, but it fits very well in the peg hole. (I picked up another Effect from hom copied from Jetfire and it was almost too tight)

20190810_005724.jpg


the other included new part is a new handle tip. With a hole in it to add a strap. It pegs into the bottom and can be taken off to put into bots with closed fists or like Magnus whos Forearm gauntlets prevent anythibg from passing through his hand.
20190810_010044.jpg
20190810_010110.jpg


...
...
...
15654147269038416024727384801841.jpg
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2033980)
Posted by Flashwave on August 10th, 2019 @ 12:30am CDT
bacem wrote:so, what does astrotrain's launchpad/train cart parts serve in robot mode? because i do not see it being incorporated on the pictures there.

It doesn't, its like Prime's Trailer. But you might be able to strap some spare guns to it anf argue its a gun buggy
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2033985)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on August 10th, 2019 @ 12:51am CDT
First off, Hot Shot looks great, I'll absolutely be grabbing him. Glad to see he looks distinct enough from Hound that I'll willingly get both, and he'll go great with Leader Prime.

...wait, now retail/Autobot Impactor doesn't even get his helmet crest painted?! Wow, it's almost like Hasbro is determined to make me buy the Amazon 3-pack instead of retail Impactor by making the retail one vastly inferior to the exclusive version. Well, it's working, I guess I have to get it now. At least that means I can use Aragon's parts to give Hot Shot his back turret/shoulder guns.

Spinister and Astrotrain still look flawless though, and while I fell solidly on the negative side of the Barricade debate when he was first revealed, he has grown on me significantly since then, so I'm actually excited for him now. I think it was because I heard someone say the figure reminded them of his design from WfC the game, that's a win for me.

bacem wrote:so, what does astrotrain's launchpad/train cart parts serve in robot mode? because i do not see it being incorporated on the pictures there.

It doesn't combine or merge with the robot mode in any way, but it works as a storage crate for his weaponry.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2033994)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 10th, 2019 @ 4:26am CDT
Actually I think the original listing said that the extra stuff can combine into a weapon platform of some description. But if that's not a thing any more just have him posed on the launch pad, or combine it with one of the base modes from Titans Returns or the city bots ;)
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2034000)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on August 10th, 2019 @ 6:16am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:...wait, now retail/Autobot Impactor doesn't even get his helmet crest painted?! Wow, it's almost like Hasbro is determined to make me buy the Amazon 3-pack instead of retail Impactor by making the retail one vastly inferior to the exclusive version. Well, it's working, I guess I have to get it now. At least that means I can use Aragon's parts to give Hot Shot his back turret/shoulder guns.


Keep in mind, these promo pics often end up being somewhat inaccurate to the final paint job (see Studio Series Leader Optimus' ab piece, which flipped back and forth between unpainted red and red painted with silver in different appearances; specifically, in its "black background" shots it was unpainted red, but the final toy we've seen from in-hand shots had the silver paint). I would be surprised if the final toy didn't have the crest painted.
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2034002)
Posted by bengear on August 10th, 2019 @ 6:52am CDT
i must have missed it but that holo mirage head is very g1 toy compared to normal mirage from what i can tell. any chances of that head appearing on a normal mirage in the future?
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2034006)
Posted by william-james88 on August 10th, 2019 @ 7:23am CDT
bengear wrote:i must have missed it but that holo mirage head is very g1 toy compared to normal mirage from what i can tell. any chances of that head appearing on a normal mirage in the future?

They are distinct so that you have to buy both ;)
Re: Stock Images of Transformers Siege Autobot / Decepticon Impactor, Barricade, Mirage, Astrotrain, More (2034022)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on August 10th, 2019 @ 11:43am CDT
This may have been covered before, but is Astrotrain the old leader height or still the voyager+ of Siege height?

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #228 - Afterthoughts
Twincast / Podcast #228:
"Afterthoughts"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 12th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Medal, Coin, Transformers Barricade Commemorative Medal COIN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind and Darkwing" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Front Section Hasbro part original 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Right Tread 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Left And Right Tread 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers g1 reissue walmart Minibot Bumblebee,outback,tailgate,swerve...." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Scrapmetal Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Premiere Deluxe WWII BUMBLEBEE (26) Brand New HTF" on EBAY