Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara

Friday, September 25th, 2015 12:15PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 32,096

Several Japanese toys shows have shown us a reimagining of the Diabattle toy from Takara's Diaclone line. This was more of a Masterpiece take on the character. So far, the figure was only revealed as a grey prototype/test shot but that is all changing now. We finally have some beautiful full colour stock images from Takara Tomy themselves.

These pictures show the 3 vehicles (which are dsigned to repesent mobility in different environments such as underwater or in space) as well as their combined vehicle form and, of course, their combined giant robot form. Enjoy!

Transformers News: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara

Transformers News: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara

Transformers News: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara

Transformers News: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara

Transformers News: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara
Credit(s): TakaraTomy on twitter

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1728920)
Posted by Mkall on September 25th, 2015 @ 12:21pm CDT
I think I liked it better as a prototype.

It looks like a nice homage to the original, but I just don't see it meshing with my collection.
Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1728937)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 25th, 2015 @ 1:14pm CDT
That is a pretty nice looking mech. I won't get him, but he doesn't look too bad (besides that very obvious head) :BOT:
Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1728940)
Posted by Cobotron on September 25th, 2015 @ 1:18pm CDT
Super DOPE! Dig the colors.
This is the main reason I hawk AmiAmi :lol: (even though i like Transformers just fine).
Just waiting for this guy to show up.
I hope these toy fairs yield some new pics of the pilots.
Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1728964)
Posted by vwpbl on September 25th, 2015 @ 2:19pm CDT
Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1728969)
Posted by william-james88 on September 25th, 2015 @ 2:25pm CDT
vwpbl wrote:The head is too obvious, and I don't like the colour choice, but otherwise looks pretty great! correct those issues and I'd get it.

I dont think this should be treated under the same scrutiny as a transformer toy. This is a mech, not a sentient being and thus he whole point of the machines is that they do have components of the larger robot, like Powerrangers. So a visible head is a bit more forgiveable.
Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1728974)
Posted by Desslok2201 on September 25th, 2015 @ 2:35pm CDT
I love it - it reminds me of the old Godaikin robots, and that's not a bad thing
Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1728975)
Posted by Cobotron on September 25th, 2015 @ 2:38pm CDT
I can't stop looking at it.
It so scratches my Microman itch.
Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1728988)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on September 25th, 2015 @ 3:15pm CDT
I could do with a little less red, but overall I am still super psyched to get this. Any news on a bloody price point yet?
Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1728989)
Posted by william-james88 on September 25th, 2015 @ 3:28pm CDT
Here's another image for you fanboys!!!!!!!!!

Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1728991)
Posted by Cobotron on September 25th, 2015 @ 3:36pm CDT
Who you callin' fanboys, news face!

:-P
Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1728994)
Posted by william-james88 on September 25th, 2015 @ 3:49pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:Who you callin' fanboys, news face!

:-P

I didnt know it became a derogatory word, I said it in a more endearing way. I know I am a total takara fanboy and damn proud of it.
Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1728996)
Posted by Cobotron on September 25th, 2015 @ 3:52pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Who you callin' fanboys, news face!

:-P

Just razzin' ya. I'm proud of it too.
Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1729007)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on September 25th, 2015 @ 4:17pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Here's another image for you fanboys!!!!!!!!!

That looks really good in the dynamic lighting.
Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1729017)
Posted by Burn on September 25th, 2015 @ 5:02pm CDT
Mkall wrote:I think I liked it better as a prototype.

Same. Seeing it coloured ... there's just something about it that disappoints me.
Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1729061)
Posted by fenrir72 on September 25th, 2015 @ 10:32pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Here's another image for you fanboys!!!!!!!!!

The moment it gets solicited,this is so BOUGHT!

Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1729065)
Posted by william-james88 on September 25th, 2015 @ 10:49pm CDT
fenrir72 wrote:It is the original stereotypical "heroic" colors of Japanese super robot genre. Optimus too shares the colors old red, white and blue. Gundam, Starsaber, heck even Starscream (sort of)

Theres another japanese robot toy that shares that same color scheme. Cobotron, would you care to illuminate us?
Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1729069)
Posted by Cobotron on September 25th, 2015 @ 11:07pm CDT

Microman, Robotman. 1975 - 1977
Diabattle's Dad, Optimus's Grandpa
Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1729072)
Posted by Deathsanras on September 25th, 2015 @ 11:23pm CDT
Never mind. I see.
Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1729075)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 25th, 2015 @ 11:31pm CDT
While not perfect, I still think Diabattles V.2 looks really good.
Re: Stock Images of Upcoming Diabattle Diaclone Toy from Takara (1729081)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 25th, 2015 @ 11:52pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:While not perfect, I still think Diabattles V.2 looks really good.

I agree with this. it is a very nice mech and a nice homage to the original :BOT:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
"Hell in a Cel"
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Legends series LG15 Night Bird shadow" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Q TRANSFORMERS QTF-01 OPTIMUS PRIME" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG20 Skids" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG21 Hardhead Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Lg21 Hard Head 4904810868460 Transformers Legends Robot Soft Vinyl" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Lg Ex Black Convoy 4904810898993 Transformers Legends Robot Soft" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends 4904810868460 Lg21 Hard Head Robot Soft Vinyl" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Lg Ex Dark Commander Black Convoy 4904810827962 Transformers" on EBAY