Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons

Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons

Saturday, May 6th, 2017 6:31am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 42,537

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

From the toyline for Transformers: Robots in Disguise season 3 - aka Combiner Force - we have out first image of the 5-pack Combiner Team for Menasor and the Stunticons in their individual robot and vehicle modes! In the trademark stock photography we've come to know and love, Motormaster is showing off his mistransformation abilities - check it out mirrored below from Swiss retailer Max Bersinger AG!

The Team Combiners contain 5 bots, each can be individually transformed in just a few steps.
And even more action awaits, when you use their Combiner powers to become a gigantic super robot.


Transformers News: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons

Credit(s): Max Bersinger AG


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879625)
Posted by Kurona on May 6th, 2017 @ 6:38am CDT
It's kind of a shame that Drag Strip doesn't have his unique, well, dragster mode. I think if they were just gonna recolour Wildbreak they should've used Dead End instead.
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879626)
Posted by shajaki on May 6th, 2017 @ 7:07am CDT
What do you mean? His spoiler is different. Extensive retool! :lol:
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879628)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2017 @ 7:22am CDT
Drag Strip: "One o' these days, Wildbreak, BANG! ZOOM! Straight to the Moon!" :P
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879630)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on May 6th, 2017 @ 8:01am CDT
What a dang lazy toy.
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879631)
Posted by Kurona on May 6th, 2017 @ 8:27am CDT
Come to think of it, does this remind anyone of the Energon combiners? Small, simpler figures in one section of the line; the four limbs having two molds between them?
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879632)
Posted by Nexus Knight on May 6th, 2017 @ 8:51am CDT
Kurona wrote:Come to think of it, does this remind anyone of the Energon combiners? Small, simpler figures in one section of the line; the four limbs having two molds between them?


Kind of similar. Difference is we get a decent cartoon to go with the toyline. ;)
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879633)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2017 @ 8:55am CDT
Nexus Knight wrote:
Kurona wrote:Come to think of it, does this remind anyone of the Energon combiners? Small, simpler figures in one section of the line; the four limbs having two molds between them?


Kind of similar. Difference is we get a decent cartoon to go with the toyline. ;)
The tables have turned this time.
  • Energon: The show was not good, but the five-bot combiner toys were full action figures
  • RID 2015: The show is good, but the five-bot combiner toys are not full action figures
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879634)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 6th, 2017 @ 9:21am CDT
Is these small Legends class things or the normal size toy? Cos it looks far worse than the original G1 set. And the blatant mold re-use in it's own team is really lazy.
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879636)
Posted by Kurona on May 6th, 2017 @ 9:36am CDT
Honestly, I'd be kind of interested to see someone do a custom of all the RiD combiners with CW molds. I can see Grimlock being difficult for Ultrabee but still.
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879645)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 6th, 2017 @ 10:15am CDT
Primus these look terrible, pure trash, better to just buy a bunch of the tiny movie figures of adorableness...
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879649)
Posted by RAR on May 6th, 2017 @ 11:51am CDT
Well all the combiners have robot modes and vehicle modes (well aside from Grimlock obviously) but they are proper combiners - just they are not like they put a huge amount of effort into them - what with the less that jump up and down exciting robot modes and repeated moulds.

But they are pretty cheap - they only cost a bit more than a Activator combiner does after all.
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879652)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 6th, 2017 @ 12:08pm CDT
And that is why I will be displaying them in combined mode, not individual con modes, much
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879653)
Posted by Nexus Knight on May 6th, 2017 @ 12:29pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Nexus Knight wrote:
Kurona wrote:Come to think of it, does this remind anyone of the Energon combiners? Small, simpler figures in one section of the line; the four limbs having two molds between them?


Kind of similar. Difference is we get a decent cartoon to go with the toyline. ;)
The tables have turned this time.
  • Energon: The show was not good, but the five-bot combiner toys were full action figures
  • RID 2015: The show is good, but the five-bot combiner toys are not full action figures


Tbh, I prefer it that way. The toys are perfect for young'uns (my little brother loves his Beeside) and I find the show fun and entertaining. I focus my collecting on Generations toys, so I'm not overly concerned about RiD's toys. I did buy Ratchet a couple months ago and he's pretty cool, and I have little Legion Underbite who is freakin' adorable.
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879654)
Posted by Kyleor on May 6th, 2017 @ 12:45pm CDT
Wow, those are 'bad 80s KO' bad looking.
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879655)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2017 @ 12:46pm CDT
Nexus Knight wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nexus Knight wrote:
Kurona wrote:Come to think of it, does this remind anyone of the Energon combiners? Small, simpler figures in one section of the line; the four limbs having two molds between them?


Kind of similar. Difference is we get a decent cartoon to go with the toyline. ;)
The tables have turned this time.
  • Energon: The show was not good, but the five-bot combiner toys were full action figures
  • RID 2015: The show is good, but the five-bot combiner toys are not full action figures


Tbh, I prefer it that way. The toys are perfect for young'uns (my little brother loves his Beeside) and I find the show fun and entertaining. I focus my collecting on Generations toys, so I'm not overly concerned about RiD's toys. I did buy Ratchet a couple months ago and he's pretty cool, and I have little Legion Underbite who is freakin' adorable.
You know, it just hit me. History has repeated itself for that first bullet point (a bad cartoon with good toys), but with Combiner Wars instead of Energon. :P
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879659)
Posted by william-james88 on May 6th, 2017 @ 1:03pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Is these small Legends class things or the normal size toy? Cos it looks far worse than the original G1 set. And the blatant mold re-use in it's own team is really lazy.

You be the judge, we have a bunch of pics of them at the show

Image

https://www.seibertron.com/events/fulls ... =1&image=0
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879662)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 6th, 2017 @ 1:06pm CDT
Take note that Motormaster is mistransformed. But you already knew that, right?

Image

The mold reuse within the same team only solidifies the connection with Energon, except there's also minor retooling on the heads, and spoiler in Dragstrip's case. That's one step up :lol:
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879664)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 6th, 2017 @ 1:07pm CDT
And it's a $30 toy, not like a $50 like the Leader class
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879666)
Posted by Terrsolpix on May 6th, 2017 @ 1:23pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:And it's a $30 toy, not like a $50 like the Leader class


Thank Primus! Was afraid I'd be sacrificing the entire price of a TR leader to experiment with a new, wilder concept. I actually wonder if these are going to be like PCC 'biners since the limbs look a bit, well, awkward.
Re: Stock Photography for Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Stunticons (1879670)
Posted by william-james88 on May 6th, 2017 @ 1:44pm CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:And it's a $30 toy, not like a $50 like the Leader class


Thank Primus! Was afraid I'd be sacrificing the entire price of a TR leader to experiment with a new, wilder concept. I actually wonder if these are going to be like PCC 'biners since the limbs look a bit, well, awkward.

They will be as simple as the crash combiners we have right now, no need to compare them to anything else. And plus PCC only hanged from vehicle to limb, no robot mode, so we cant compare em.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse Decepticon Scraplet Figure Lot of 4 New 2018" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege BRUNT War For Cybertron Deluxe Class AUTHENTIC HASBRO 2018" on EBAY
Buy "2009 Hasbro Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Decepticon Stalker Scorponok NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Thunderhowl Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Class Hasbro 2020 BAF #8" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers 1-Step Changer SKY-BYTE Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MPM-4 Optimus Prime - Takara Movie Masterpiece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Toy/Figures Lot - Bumblebee, Jazz, and Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE # 142 MARVEL COMICS November 1993 SNAKE EYES TRANSFORMERS LOW PRINT RUN" on EBAY