Transformers News: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail

Sunday, January 27th, 2019 9:59AM CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Amelie   Views: 20,456

Studio Series #26 WWII Bumblebee, #27 Clunker Bumblebee, #28 Barricade #29 Sideswipe and #30 Crankcase have finally turned up at USA Retail. Seibertron.com member, taterprime, has sent us photos of them. They were found at Walmart in Mooresville, NC, priced at $18.84 USD. Keep your optics peeled and they could be popping up in stores close to you very soon (if they already haven't, in which case – you could have sent us a Toy Sighting).

Transformers News: Studio Series #26 and #27 Spotted at USA Retail

Transformers News: Studio Series #26 and #27 Spotted at USA Retail

Are you still waiting to find these figures in the wild or have you already cracked and purchased online? With Studio Series' relentless release schedule have you managed to keep up or have you been bogged down trying to catch up? Let us know here on the Energon Pub at Seibertron.com!
Credit(s): taterprime

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2006982)
Posted by ThatOneGuy on January 27th, 2019 @ 10:19am CST
Meanwhile, my Wal-Mart is just barely stocking siege deluxes, and from what I seen, 1 copy each of Prime and Megs
Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2006987)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 27th, 2019 @ 10:49am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Deadput wrote:I wasnt counting exclusives, only retail/main line

Even then most of them have something new to them whether it be accessories or paint

Repaints is Transformer's bread and butter. It's a thing since the very first days of G1. To complain about it at all is the most redundant thing since ever.
Nobody was complaining about it. This user merely asked, as a curiosity, if Cogman was the first ordinary redeco in Studio Series, which led to others trying to answer said question by figuring out if there were any other redecos like it in the line (as in, redecos with no new accessories or retooled parts).
Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2006993)
Posted by william-james88 on January 27th, 2019 @ 11:20am CST
Sabrblade wrote:This user[/url] merely asked, as a curiosity, if Cogman was the first ordinary redeco in Studio Series, which led to others trying to answer said question by figuring out if there were any other redecos like it in the line (as in, redecos with no new accessories or retooled parts).

Which is yes, there are other redecos, whichever way one wants to look at it. However, Cogman is the first toy from another line to simply be placed in Studio Series as the same character and same toy but in a premium deco and available at wide retail, meaning for him specifically the SS line is acting as a Premium line of sorts and available at wide retail.
Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2006996)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 27th, 2019 @ 11:44am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Deadput wrote:I wasnt counting exclusives, only retail/main line

It's just because the topic is being discussed times and times again.

And speaking of Cogman, that SS release make me feel the burn of paying 55$CAN for importing him even deeper. Especially when he became widely available locally at 15$CAN just recently.
Still, it was the right decision to rerelease him in the SS line because the distribution of the original was pretty damn horrendous. I wonder if I'd be able to swap the car shell parts from the SS Cogman with my customised TLK version to make myself the ultimate Cogman? :-?
Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2007048)
Posted by I_AM... MEGATRON! on January 27th, 2019 @ 5:59pm CST
SoCal people, check your Target stores. Just found these guys at mine!

Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2007049)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 27th, 2019 @ 6:07pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Deadput wrote:I wasnt counting exclusives, only retail/main line

It's just because the topic is being discussed times and times again.

I blame berserker [-(
Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2007051)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 27th, 2019 @ 6:19pm CST
Jetfire come in a bigger box than Megatron.
Interesting. :-?
Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2007063)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 27th, 2019 @ 7:33pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:Jetfire come in a bigger box than Megatron.
Interesting. :-?

That is weird, b/c they'd need to make it a non-standard size, likely for jetfires weird neck, but still, that doens't really fit hasbro's m.o., unless megs comes in a smaller box than normal ss leaders :-?
Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2007065)
Posted by LeAwesome1 on January 27th, 2019 @ 7:39pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Jetfire come in a bigger box than Megatron.
Interesting. :-?

I believe they had to make it bigger because Jetfire has to squat, its the way he is designed. So he would have to look extremely weird to fit into the normal box.
Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2007066)
Posted by Autobot N on January 27th, 2019 @ 7:44pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:I blame berserker [-(
I still don't understand why Berserker has multiple toys despite being in the movie for all of five seconds.
Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2007072)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 27th, 2019 @ 8:44pm CST
LeAwesome1 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Jetfire come in a bigger box than Megatron.
Interesting. :-?

So ss grimlock...
Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2007073)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 27th, 2019 @ 8:45pm CST
Autobot N wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:I blame berserker [-(

It's clearly the mold they think they can milk and pass off on consumers...

jokes on them >:oP
Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2007086)
Posted by Quantum Surge on January 27th, 2019 @ 10:11pm CST
We already know about Long Haul. Maybe they're hiding another Constructicon.
Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2007087)
Posted by Ig89ninja on January 27th, 2019 @ 10:14pm CST
Dang it, just when I thought my wallet was going to get a break with DEVASTATOR being separated over 2 years,I realize I need to complete my Dreads and potentially get Dropkick’s car mode ALONG WITH drift and crosshairs to complete my ‘new movies’ gang
Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2007088)
Posted by I_AM... MEGATRON! on January 27th, 2019 @ 10:35pm CST
Autobot N wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:I blame berserker [-(

And I still don't understand why Hatchet never got a toy...
Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2007089)
Posted by william-james88 on January 27th, 2019 @ 10:37pm CST
I_AM... MEGATRON! wrote:
Autobot N wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:I blame berserker [-(

And I still don't understand why Hatchet never got a toy...

He got one of the best Commander class toys of all time.
Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2007090)
Posted by Emerje on January 27th, 2019 @ 10:49pm CST

After seeing how amazing Bee Movie Prime turned out I'm kinda looking forward to Soundwave. I would like to see a new take on the RotF satellite version at some point, though.

Emerje
Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2007091)
Posted by william-james88 on January 27th, 2019 @ 10:50pm CST
Emerje wrote:Hatchet is a Deluxe? :( I was hoping for a massive beast mode, but I guess they have to keep the SUVs all the same size.

Emerje

The entire list was faked by someone just looking to fuck with the fanbase.
Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2007092)
Posted by Emerje on January 27th, 2019 @ 10:56pm CST
william-james88 wrote:The entire list was faked by someone just looking to **** with the fanbase.

I thought some of those seemed a little optimistic.

Emerje
Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 with WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe and More Spotted at USA Retail (2007108)
Posted by Emerje on January 28th, 2019 @ 3:33am CST
Thanks to Seibertronian I_AM... MEGATRON! on the Energon Pub forums we have our first sighting of Transformers Studio Series Leader class SS-34 Megatron and SS-35 Jetfire at US retail! Found at the Southern California Huntington Beach East Target they were priced at $49.99 each. Interestingly Jetfire's box is actually larger than Megatron's, a real rarity for Hasbro who almost never deviates with package sizes, especially within the same wave. This comes shortly after Deluxe class wave 5 was also first sighted in the USA.

If you have found them, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread. And of course if you think this is a first time sighting feel free to let the news staff know here.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #217 - Toy Fair 2019
"Toy Fair 2019"
Posted: Monday, February 18th, 2019

Buy "Combiner Wars Ironhide Transformers Deluxe 2015 CW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Mirage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return BLOWPIPE & TRIGGERHAPPY New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return MONXO & WOLFWIRE figure boy toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Prowl Police Car Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Walgreens Exclusive Cloudraker and Wingspan MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class WOLFWIRE Weird Wolf Loose Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Skullsmasher Complete" on EBAY