Transformers News: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US

Thursday, January 2nd, 2020 2:47am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 30,477

We have news that the latest Transformers Studio Series deluxe class figures have been found at US retail. This includes Soundwave, 2007 Bumblebee, WWII Hot Rod and the Arcee triplets. SideSwipe75, from TFW2005, found then at a Walmart in Kentucky. We have a pictorial review for Bumblebee and Soundwave up for a while now and below you will also have video reviews for all four figures.

If you have found them, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

We still have yet to see the leader class figures from this new wave, like Shockwave, at retail, so if you find them, let us know.

Credit(s): SideSwipe75

Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048265)
Posted by Ironhidensh on January 2nd, 2020 @ 3:37am CST
Leaders will take alot longer to show as a lot of Walmart's have stopped stocking g that size class, and the stores that do now have increased demand.
Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048307)
Posted by Ig89ninja on January 2nd, 2020 @ 10:44am CST
Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048330)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on January 2nd, 2020 @ 5:06pm CST
Ig89ninja wrote:Now that we have a listing for SS Skipjack, who wants to bet that Demolishor, Payload, and Bulldozer #3 will make an appearance as well?

Demolishor is a certainly a possibility, I don’t recall Payload appearing on screen but I do like the idea of being able to swap multiple Devastator components to customize your own.

It’s good to get more confirmation on Sentinel, and I’m excited to see Blitzwing, particularly the vehicle mode. Does anyone know when the next convention is where we could see some of these new figures?
Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048340)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 2nd, 2020 @ 6:07pm CST

I am excited to see Blitzwing, it is about time. also looking forward to seeing what Sentinel looks like
Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048343)
Posted by Ig89ninja on January 2nd, 2020 @ 6:16pm CST
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:

While the TFwiki doesn’t list Payload as the same character, it wouldn’t be too far of a stretch to claim that he was the yellow dump truck.
Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048344)
Posted by Ironhidensh on January 2nd, 2020 @ 6:27pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:NYCC is in like 6 weeks or so, so i expect to see more then, though it is certainly possible we will see reveals before then like the next wave of deluxes.

Was Sentinel ever done at the Voyager size before?
Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048345)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 2nd, 2020 @ 6:51pm CST
Ironhidensh wrote:

Was Sentinel ever done at the Voyager size before?

Yes, and it was not a good figure at all. I had it, it's one of the very few I have sold, and that was because I hoped we would eventually get one here
Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048358)
Posted by william-james88 on January 2nd, 2020 @ 9:43pm CST
Ironhidensh wrote:

Was Sentinel ever done at the Voyager size before?

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... oys/33186/
Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048361)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on January 2nd, 2020 @ 10:52pm CST
Ig89ninja wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:

Yeah, that could totally work! I’m not sure I ever noticed that Constructicon before.
Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048372)
Posted by ǝuoǝɥʇʎɹɐɔ on January 3rd, 2020 @ 10:39am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:

Was Sentinel ever done at the Voyager size before?
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... oys/33186/
Hahaha, 3/5 were movie figures :lol:
Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048409)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on January 3rd, 2020 @ 6:21pm CST
Got SS-49 Bee all painted up! My new favorite deluxe of the line.
538E78ED-8A7A-4D93-9571-C501C04CC460.jpeg

0A0BDB27-5206-4DD1-A1A9-0CB1216FF4B6.jpeg

And here’s the updated Autobot group shot!
55B5099C-D9CE-4BBD-915A-AD95AE2FF852.jpeg
Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048426)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 3rd, 2020 @ 6:52pm CST
Very nice! That is a great looking team.

got these 2 in the mail today, I'm expecting the deluxes and leaders soon. It will be nice to get them 2 at a time.

Megatron is wow, fantastic. He was the first package I opened, and thus is my first action figure/Tf of the year and decade, fitting for the design. The paint work is absolutely stunning, and I love the mace weapon. Jet mode is really swish too, he is faultless.

Mixmaster is a really cool 5th member of my Devastator team. The alt mode is solid, I enjoy the transformation, and the robot mode is really lanky and cool. I enjoy the colors too. And that Devastastor head is mean looking!

Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048428)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on January 3rd, 2020 @ 7:04pm CST
Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048429)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 3rd, 2020 @ 7:16pm CST
Sentinel_Primal wrote:I'm really regretting putting Studio Series on the back burner while I hunt down some older figures. I found Long Haul in stores once and he hasn't been back in stores since :HEADHURTS: Hopefully he'll be the only one I miss at retail and have to pick up online but considering my local stores are still stocking Rampages and ROTF Megatrons, I'm not hopeful

I'm confident you will see him again. Or look online, I'm sure you can find him for retail somewhere.

Plus, with Devastator about to be finished, I imagine we might get a re-release of him sometime this year
Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048451)
Posted by ǝuoǝɥʇʎɹɐɔ on January 3rd, 2020 @ 9:27pm CST
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Image
Looks great and I really like the pose with the angry looking wings. The more I see of this mold the more I like it.
Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048452)
Posted by william-james88 on January 3rd, 2020 @ 9:30pm CST
Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048459)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on January 3rd, 2020 @ 9:59pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Very nice! That is a great looking team.

carytheone wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Image

Thank guys! I would definitely recommend this mold, I’m sure we’ll be seeing more of it in the future and I’m totally on board.

william-james88 wrote:I really hope to find leader prime at brick and mortar one day. Hasnt happened so far. Would be fun for him to be rereleased, primes sell regardless.

I think I’ve only seen leader Prime once at retail, whenever I do see Leaders it’s always DOTM Megatron. I hope you find one, it’s an awesome figure!
Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048462)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 3rd, 2020 @ 10:49pm CST
Leader DOTM Optimus has recently been popping up all over the place, mostly at Walmarts, 'round these parts.
Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048467)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on January 3rd, 2020 @ 11:21pm CST
I decided long ago to not collect all the SS figures, unless they're really appealing. A small part of me regrets it, because they're the definitive figures for each movie character. I have only a 5th of the released figures so far, but lucky for me about half the line are Primes and Bees, 2 characters I don't care much about and have only a couple of each. I see Devy components at Walmarts around here, but I don't collect them because I think Devy is an ugly figure. If he had been able to stand upright, I would have considered it. As for Leader Prime, I've only ever seen him once, and I bought him. That was about 6-8 weeks ago, and I haven't seen him since, anywhere.
Re: Studio Series Deluxe WWII Hot Rod, 2007 Bumblebee, Arcee 3 pack and Soundwave Found in US (2048471)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on January 4th, 2020 @ 12:50am CST
I just realized that we'll probably see an AOE/TLK knight version of Prime this year, and maybe the Evasion mode figure to be the movie Prime on the shelves. Personally, I hope that if we do get Evasion mode, it's a mix between Takara's rusted out version and the Movie the Best color schemes so that it's still very faded and rusted, but still has that signature red and blue color scheme

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #245 - On a Boat
"On a Boat"
Posted: Saturday, April 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Lot of 32 Arcee Roadbuster Chromia More" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition AOE Silver Knight Optimus Prime Leader 100% Comp" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition AOE Silver Knight Optimus Prime Leader Class MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition One Shall Stand OneShall Fall Megatron Generations" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Platinum Box 0630509463350 Rise Of Rodimus American Comic" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on EBAY