Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings

Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings

Monday, June 8th, 2020 12:50am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 48,509

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We have some more listings for you, reported by several people. Walmart now has a listing for a new Bumblebee from the Bumblebee movie. Smart money would be on a Cybertronian Bumblebee since he had the same body as Cliffjumper which is already getting a toy. It's also the only version of Bumblebee from that movie we have yet to get.
We also have a listing for Dino. The listing states TF2, which we hope is an error (rather than the "Dino" part being the error in the listing)

Lastly, Oreo Bot sent us proof of finding SS 36 The Last Knight Drift (with baby Dinobots) at Meijer in Nomal, IL. This toy was only available though online retailers so far in the US. It was $30 USD.

Transformers-hasbro Tra Gen Studio Series Dlx Tf6 Bumblebee
Hasbro Product number: F0784
UPC: 630509984558
Transformers-hasbro Tra Gen Studio Series Dlx Tf2 Dino
Hasbro Product Number: F0785
UPC: 630509984541

Transformers News: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067242)
Posted by TulioDude on June 8th, 2020 @ 10:58am CDT
After 9 years...we are finally getting this toy...
Image
Image
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067248)
Posted by Rtron on June 8th, 2020 @ 11:25am CDT
Skritz wrote:Still no The Fallen. :(


Probably next time, if they don't shoehorn another G1 leader into the line. The new leader mold of this wave is G1 Grimlock with Wheelie. Going by the previous releases, there should be one more entirely new leader class mold for 2021.
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067249)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 8th, 2020 @ 11:25am CDT
TFormers doesn't permit hotlinking.
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067252)
Posted by william-james88 on June 8th, 2020 @ 12:42pm CDT
TulioDude wrote:After 9 years...we are finally getting this toy...

Image


With a Ferrari Licence?


Image
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067257)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 8th, 2020 @ 1:35pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
TulioDude wrote:After 9 years...we are finally getting this toy...

Image


With a Ferrari Licence?

Even without it, as long as it is close enough it'll work for me
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067264)
Posted by TulioDude on June 8th, 2020 @ 2:46pm CDT
Even if they have to create a made up model of car like they did before,it still can look cool.
Image
Image
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067337)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 9th, 2020 @ 2:09pm CDT
TulioDude wrote:Even if they have to create a made up model of car like they did before,it still can look cool.
Image
Image


While I'd like Dino to be licensed, if Ferrari is going to be a pain in the butt about it then I'd be ok if they approximate it (they just hopefully get closer to the actual vehicle than SS Blitzwing does).

That does remind me though - RPMs were awesome! I have a bunch of them, but these were the ones I found nearby.
RPMs.jpg


I also just finished painting up SS Blackout - It really is a good figure, but I'm eagerly anticipating the upgrade kit for those better hands. I'm also interested to see what they do with the mold for Grindor.
Blackout Alt Mode.jpg

"MH-53 Pilot, power down now. Have your crew step out or we will kill you."
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067339)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2020 @ 2:21pm CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:"MH-53 Pilot, power down now. Have your crew step out or we will kill you."
The last part of that line never sounded natural, only ever sounding needlessly cold and callous.
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067341)
Posted by sol magnus on June 9th, 2020 @ 3:53pm CDT
Transformers: The Movie should easily be able to be Studio Series. The way I see it, it might even keep Studio Series alive for a while longer. The 1986 Movie case (with a couple other characters who were IN the movie but not main cast members could be completed in a year, unless they pad it with other Bayverse characters concurrently.

Either way, TF:TM figures in SS wouldn't be some long ongoing thing, unless Hasbro plans to sprinkle them into that line (which I would agree would be bad).
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067345)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 9th, 2020 @ 4:19pm CDT
RPMs were pretty cool, I got Jolt and Megatron, wanted more but still cool!

I'm excited to see Grindor. I'm also thinking about going back and grabbing KSI Sentry and Shadow Raider, they are really the only 2 figures I skipped that weren't just the same exact character (Ratchet, Starscream, Cogman)
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067352)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on June 9th, 2020 @ 5:05pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:RPMs were pretty cool, I got Jolt and Megatron, wanted more but still cool!

I'm excited to see Grindor. I'm also thinking about going back and grabbing KSI Sentry and Shadow Raider, they are really the only 2 figures I skipped that weren't just the same exact character (Ratchet, Starscream, Cogman)


I'd highly recommend both. I like both better then their original use.
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067384)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 10th, 2020 @ 1:03am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:"MH-53 Pilot, power down now. Have your crew step out or we will kill you."
The last part of that line never sounded natural, only ever sounding needlessly cold and callous.
They were facing an unknown, armed intruder. The threat had to be neutralized as fast and efficiently as possible. It was an appropriate response.
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067386)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 10th, 2020 @ 1:12am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:"MH-53 Pilot, power down now. Have your crew step out or we will kill you."
The last part of that line never sounded natural, only ever sounding needlessly cold and callous.
They were facing an unknown, armed intruder. The threat had to be neutralized as fast and efficiently as possible. It was an appropriate response.
Said intruder had otherwise made no attempts at hostility up to that point. Telling the crew to get out and identity themselves would have been enough. Or if a more firm response was needed, "Have your crew step out or we will be forced to take action," (or other words of that effect) would have sufficed. There was no need to openly threaten murder on a party that was, as far as they knew, still innocent up to that point.
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067389)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on June 10th, 2020 @ 1:21am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:"MH-53 Pilot, power down now. Have your crew step out or we will kill you."
The last part of that line never sounded natural, only ever sounding needlessly cold and callous.
They were facing an unknown, armed intruder. The threat had to be neutralized as fast and efficiently as possible. It was an appropriate response.
Said intruder had otherwise made no attempts at hostility up to that point. Telling the crew to get out and identity themselves would have been enough. Or if a more firm response was needed, "Have your crew step out or we will be forced to take action," (or other words of that effect) would have sufficed. There was no need to openly threaten murder on a party that was, as far as they knew, still innocent up to that point.

Don't forget that as far as the military was aware, the helicopter that Blackout transformed into was MIA presumed KIA for a couple weeks before it suddenly showed up again. And considering it'd been radio silent as it approached, it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume it may have been hijacked
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067390)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 10th, 2020 @ 2:19am CDT
This took place on a military base, so maybe the commanding officer was following protocol. We can disagree, but if I were in that position, I'd have the same mindset. Maybe I wouldn't use the phrase "kill you," but I would definitely make my intentions to that effect known. Maybe I'd say "neutralize you."

Anyway, remind me, will Grindor be a repaint of Blackout, with maybe a little retooling?
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067392)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 10th, 2020 @ 2:57am CDT
No idea on if grindor will be a straight up repaint or retool at this point, all we have is a listing.
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067423)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 10th, 2020 @ 11:40am CDT
I'm thinking Grindor will be a repaint, but the new tooling will be Ravage (and maybe a Frenzy please? and maybe some hooks for Prime pretty please?)
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067440)
Posted by LeAwesome1 on June 10th, 2020 @ 1:48pm CDT
IDToys are expecting Studio Series Overlord to be ready to ship on Friday, so I ordered next day delivery. Hopefully will be able to get some nice Devastator pics on Saturday!
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067441)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 10th, 2020 @ 2:06pm CDT
holy crap, already? Everywhere I pre-ordered him isn't getting him until October!
Re: Studio Series News with In Store SS 36 Drift Sighting and New Bumblebee and Dino Listings (2067442)
Posted by LeAwesome1 on June 10th, 2020 @ 2:08pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:holy crap, already? Everywhere I pre-ordered him isn't getting him until October!

I guess UK is finally getting some early releases! :michaelbay:

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "883975148751 KIDROBOT COBRE COMMANDER TRANSFORMERS VS. GI JOE COLLECTIBLE VINYL" on EBAY
Buy "FUNKO POP! G.I. JOE Vs Transformers Cobra Pin Set GAMESTOP Exclusive plus decal" on EBAY
Buy "FUNKO POP! G.I. JOE Vs Transformers Cobra Keychain GAMESTOP Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "1980 Transformers Takara Hasbro G1 CLIFFJUMPER Action Figure Minibot complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Megatronus And Optimus Prime Toys R Us Year?" on EBAY
Buy "4 Transformers Cyberverse Power Of The Spark Hot Rod ~Jazz~Bumblebee~Skybyte~" on EBAY
Buy "Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri - TARN - Transformers *** USA SELLER ***" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS UK G1 ADVENTURE GAME BOOK, HIGHWAY CLASH – 1980’S" on EBAY