Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail

Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail

Friday, March 1st, 2019 9:56pm CST

Category: Sightings
Posted by: RobRobRobRobRob   Views: 19,974

With Studio Series keeping its flame alive in the hearts of fans, we have exciting news for all those among us still entranced with the line. Courtesy of fellow Seibertronian Fc203, we have word that the deluxe class figures from Wave 6 of Studio Series, being Cogman, Car Mode Shatter and Constructicon Scrapmetal, have been spotted today in Pheonix, Arizona! They all sell for the expected $19.99, minus tax, though their Voyager wavemates seem to have not been packed in yet. Regardless, the hunt is on for those invested.

Transformers News: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail

Be sure to share your finds with your areas sightings thread and be sure to stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all the newest Transformers news and reviews!

Credit(s): Fc203 from Seibertron

Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2012950)
Posted by TFanPage101 on March 1st, 2019 @ 10:10pm CST
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2012953)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on March 1st, 2019 @ 10:23pm CST
Mmmmmmmmm. I'm ready for the Scrapmetal, babyyyyyyy!
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2012984)
Posted by GeekyGamer Gal on March 2nd, 2019 @ 10:04am CST
TFanPage101 wrote:Really? Deluxe Wave 4 and 5 hasn't even shown up here and I'm still waiting for Chopper Dropkick.

I know! I'm still trying to find the Wave 5 Sideswipe, while Chopper Dropkick and DOTM Ratchet are clogging the shelves.
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2013003)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on March 2nd, 2019 @ 1:54pm CST
Oh boy here comes the only studio series figure I'm definitely going to buy
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2013388)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on March 4th, 2019 @ 7:56pm CST
Cotton Lane and Yuma in Goodyear Super Target
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2013398)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on March 4th, 2019 @ 8:55pm CST
Walmart off Dysart right off the 10. They have 5 G1 Optimus Prime reissues.
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2014165)
Posted by Optimus-Primal on March 10th, 2019 @ 4:35pm CDT
I searched walmart on Southern and found nothing
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2014188)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on March 10th, 2019 @ 9:07pm CDT
Optimus-Primal wrote:I searched walmart on Southern and found nothing

Same with the Walmart on Estrella in Goodyear. They have a sign for Transformers but have absolutely nothing. Not one Transformers toy.
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2023815)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on June 7th, 2019 @ 10:27pm CDT
Saw these guys at Super Target, Goodyear, off Cotton and Yuma
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2024715)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on June 15th, 2019 @ 8:33pm CDT
This guy seems to be popular. If you're looking for him, he is at the Super Target off Cotton and Yuma in Goodyear

Optimus SS-38
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2027140)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on July 2nd, 2019 @ 1:58am CDT
Springer, Starscream, also not pictured were Siege Shockwave, SS Megatron, and SS Jetfire.

Super Target on Cotton and Yuma in Goodyear.
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2032421)
Posted by LordPrime99 on July 29th, 2019 @ 5:34pm CDT
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2032422)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on July 29th, 2019 @ 5:47pm CDT
LordPrime99 wrote:So I was strolling through walmart on the hunt for some plastic, when suddenly I see the g1 reissue of soundwave and his different cassette boys on shelf. There were no tags but upon scanning I learned soundwave was $49 and his cassette 2 packs ar $19 each. Found in Surprise, AZ

A surprise in Surprise. Still hunting for Siege Jetfire
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2034245)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on August 12th, 2019 @ 6:19pm CDT
Walmart off Dysart and Rancho Santa Fe Blvd as 2 Jetfires and 2 Refraktors
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2043465)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on October 31st, 2019 @ 6:09pm CDT
Walgreens off Dysart and Van Buren. Only one left on the shelf
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2092418)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on January 11th, 2021 @ 10:10pm CST
Has anyone seen Ectotron crop up yet? Looks like Targets are stocking them. I still haven't had any luck yet.
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2094359)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on February 3rd, 2021 @ 5:42pm CST
Walmart off Watson in Buckeye
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2102356)
Posted by DeathAura on April 19th, 2021 @ 6:07pm CDT
I am seeing the latest Headmaster reissues on the shelves right now.

I can't remember the waves, but I was able to find the following headmasters:

Autobots: Brainstorm, Highbrow, Chromedome, and Hardhead.
Decepticons: Mindwipe, Skullcruncher, Weirdwolf.

Did I miss any?
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2102364)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on April 19th, 2021 @ 7:09pm CDT
DeathAura wrote:I am seeing the latest Headmaster reissues on the shelves right now.

I can't remember the waves, but I was able to find the following headmasters:

Autobots: Brainstorm, Highbrow, Chromedome, and Hardhead.
Decepticons: Mindwipe, Skullcruncher, Weirdwolf.

Did I miss any?

Nice find. As far as I can tell that's all of them. I still can't find wave 2 (HB, SC, WW). I was lucky enough to get all of wave 1. Are there any more left on the shelves?
Re: Studio Series Wave 6 Sighted at US Retail (2102371)
Posted by DeathAura on April 19th, 2021 @ 7:21pm CDT
I remember seeing highbrow and skullcruncher at the super Walmart on mckellips and val vista like 4 hours ago. I think there was a chrome dome too.

Here is a photo of mine on display with some others I picked up a while ago.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Hollywood Rides Diecast 1:32 Scale Flame Design Jada" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION AUTOBOT QUICK DRAW HOUND Power battler 2014." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Predaking - 30th Anniversary New Amazon Exclusive Platinum" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Autobot SLUG - TRU Evolution 2-Pack Exclusive Deluxe New Slag" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Lightning Slash Thundercracker" on EBAY
Buy "JADA 30114 TRANSFORMERS VW VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE BUMBLEBEE 1:24 WITH CHARLIE FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner force STEELJAW in original packaging !!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age Of Extinction Deluxe Class Lockdown 100% Complete" on EBAY