Submit HASBRO 2009 Q + A Round 2 Questions Here By May 4th
Friday, April 24th, 2009 8:26pm CDTCategories: Site News, Toy News, Company News
Posted by: Tigertrack Views: 14,050
So now is your chance to sound off and let your thoughts and questions be heard.
The staff here will review the questions next weekend and choose 3 to be submitted to HASBRO on Monday, May 4th.
So what are you waiting for, ask your pressing questions NOW!
Credit(s): HASBRO, Inc.
This article was last modified on Wednesday, May 6th, 2009 7:20pm CDT
Most Popular Transformers News
New Video Review of Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Voyager Class Optimus Primal and Rattrap21,005 views
Most Recent Transformers News
Posted by Rodimus2006 on April 24th, 2009 @ 9:12pm CDT
The Set has been in legal limbo since as long as I can remember and I just wondering why the USA has never seen it on DVD as of yet it would be nice to watch the series once again cause it has been at least 10 years since we last son on FOX Kids.
2. Do you plan on re-releasing any more Ultimate Collection sets such as Beast Wars, Beast Machines and also Armada.
3. Is it indeed true that "Transformers Animated" will be getting canceled after season 3 is finished. I have recieved emails and people have told yes it will be. I dont know rather or not it is true or not since nothing has been officially announced bye Hasbro/CN.
4. Are you in the process of making another Transformers series or is the Transformers series going to be taking a short break after animated is finished.
5. I am 27 years old and I still enjoy Transformers. But I think it is time to kick Transformers up a notch and give it a newer edge in a newer direct. Many fans including myslef has always wanted a more violenter, bloodier version of Transformers such as the 1986 animated movie was.
Maybe you guys could go in the direction of the New GI Joe-Resollute was I mean Transformers doesnt always has to be geared toward little kids I mean I am really enjoying animated but it is time to give Transformers a New look and in a new direction maybe a reboot of the franchise of sorts like how they are doing with movies now of days such as Star Trek.
Posted by Moon on April 24th, 2009 @ 9:26pm CDT
2. You guys going to update anymore Beast Wars characters for the Universe line such as Cheetor and Dinobot?
3. You guys going to re-release/redeco any Beast Wars characters, mainly anything after the Transmetals line. (Such as Tarantulus, Optimus Primal Megatron, Rattrap, Cheetor and Rhinox?)
Posted by AdventPrime on April 24th, 2009 @ 9:39pm CDT
Will there be a Voyager Grapple (redecoed/remolded from Inferno), a Universe Deluxe Red Alert (redecoed from Side Swipe),a Deluxe Sunstorm (redecoed from Starscream), a Legends Bug Bite (redecoed from Bumblebee), a Legends Bumper (redecoed/remolded from Bumblebee), a Legends Cliffjumper (redecoed from Bumblebee), a Legends Goldbug (redecoed/remolded from Bumblebee), a Legends Hubcap (redecoed/remolded from Bumblebee), a Legends Outback (redecoed/remolded from Brawn)?
Will there be a new Deluxe mold for G1 Scourge, since there are Universe Deluxes Galvatron and Cyclonus?
Will there be new Legends molds for the rest of the Mini-Bots like Gears, Huffer, Windcharger, and Seaspray?
Will there be a new Deluxe mold for Jazz, since Hound also got a new Deluxe mold after his Legends toy?
Will there be new Cassete molds, since Ravage got a new mold?
Will there be a new Deluxe mold for Soundwave?
Will there be a new Deluxe mold for Blitzwing, since there are Classic/Universe Deluxes Astrotrain and Tankor (Octane)?
For the Animated line:
Will the rest of the Starscream clones get to be redecoed from the Voyager Starscream mold?
Will there be a new Voyager mold for Sentinel Prime?
Will there be a new Supreme mold for Omega Supreme?
Will there be any new molds for othere Transformers that have appeared?
Posted by Seibertron on April 25th, 2009 @ 12:08am CDT
Posted by Gandalf on April 25th, 2009 @ 12:50am CDT
2. If the Universe line does continue, what are the chances we could see a Powermaster style Optimus Prime?
And I second these:
Are you in the process of making another Transformers series?
Can you guys tell us anything about upcoming Animated figures such as Arcee and Rodimus?
Posted by zero-kaiser on April 25th, 2009 @ 1:57am CDT
1- With Classics 2.0/Universe officially ended with the release of Countdown and Darkwind, will we be seeing its triumphant return after the ROTF line has run its course? Futhermore, roughly how long do your project the ROTF line to run for?
2- What line and size class will the future Drift mold be? I had thought he would be packaged in the current Universe style cards, but with that line now over.. where would Drift fit in? To that end, are there plans for him being a store exclusive at all?
3- With 2009 of course being the 25th Anniversary of Transformers, is there anything other than what we know about already that we can eagerly look forward to?
4- Should the Classics/Universe line return after ROTF (and I do hope it does!!) Are there any particular names the folks at Hasbro would like to bring into the line?
I would also like to second the following..
Are you in the process of making another Transformers series?
If I can think of any other questions I'll be sure to post them, but for now, thanks again for this opportunity!!
Posted by Ultra Markus on April 25th, 2009 @ 3:14am CDT
will you release all the classic universe seekers in original cartoon colors like you did star scream ?
Posted by norwayprime on April 25th, 2009 @ 6:20am CDT
Posted by thebox_is_here on April 25th, 2009 @ 9:37am CDT
The nice thing about guys like these is that being "futuristic" vehicles, there is no worry of license issues and the design can be pretty free as to styling.
2.Again in the Universe line, some really great moulds have come out of the Universe Classics line, fan-favorites that have been claimed by 'modders' for many various characters old and new. Some of these moulds include the Starscream seeker mould, which has already been re-done officially to get the Conehead seeker moulds, and the Sunstreaker mould, which has been re-painted several times officially to get both Sideswipe and Red Alert. My question is, considering the seeker mould has been re-tooled at least a few times officially, what is the possibility that we could see slight re-tools of the Sunstreaker mould, mostly just a different shell and head would suffice, to get characters like Wheeljack or as some fans have done Stunticons like Breakdown and Wildrider.
It would also be cool to get Jazz, Ricochet and Dead End with the Prowl mould being re-shelled with a more Porsche-like car.
3. What does the future hold in general for the Transformers universe. In my opinion many of the current story lines; Animated, Movie-verse and comics, have all been great, even my daughter loves animated. As far as the toys go, we have seen great strides in engineering with figures getting more pose-able and great updates. Is it possible we may even see more new characters and not just re-hashes of older ones, I like the idea of a Drift figure even without having read any comics containing him?
Posted by Solrac333 on April 25th, 2009 @ 9:39am CDT
And will there be a Transformers: "Resolute"? That would be great!
Posted by First-Aid on April 25th, 2009 @ 10:05am CDT
2. Have designs already begun for the line for Transformers 3 and will having the extra year- Michael Bay has said he wants to take an extra year off between TF2 and TF3- be a help in engineering that line to avoid some of the differences between the on screen robot and the toy version (such as Bumblebee's face from the original line)?
3. Takara has continued to use the "chromed" paint with their figures (see Universe Hot Shot's weapon and MP Grimlock's sword and chest plating). Is there a reason the paint is not used on Hasbro figures anymore? And how much does the "lead in paint" issue have to do with the recent decline in TF profits?
I also second (or third or whatever) the question regarding what comes next after ROTF, Animated, and UniClassics.
Posted by bauhman-bot on April 25th, 2009 @ 10:13am CDT
1.- Will there be UNIVERSE 3.0 TRANSFORMERS next year, and if that's so, how many new molds will there be (without spoilering)?
2.-Will there be DOMESTIC/US releases of MASTERPIECES TF like the SEEKERS and GRIMLOCK next year?
3.-When will there be a NEW TV series (anime styled like GUNDAM's quality) based on G1/G2 or any of the TF's sagas?
4.-Why does ROTF DEVASTATOR look like a robotic hybrid of GODZILLA and KING KONG?
Posted by Badass Grimlock on April 25th, 2009 @ 10:41am CDT
2: Will the SW Crossovers line end? Many people don't care for it, and some have even theorized that it may have caused your sales to drop 47%.
3: Will the people at Hasbro give the TF brand a break for a little while?
Posted by Serpent O - R on April 25th, 2009 @ 11:45am CDT
At what stage in development of the new Devastator for ROTF did everyone at hasbro think it a good idea not to give them robot modes?
Is there a chance of getting a Leader class figure that has a transformable torso without lights and a soundboard inside?
Posted by -Genocide- on April 25th, 2009 @ 12:23pm CDT
Posted by glazer on April 25th, 2009 @ 12:26pm CDT
2. will there be a deluxe 3.0 Universe jazz?
3.why do we not get all six seekers in a line anymore? and will there ever be room in the seeker crew for some brand new faces?-say like three new guys- with new wings, new names altogether?
Posted by turkishproverb on April 25th, 2009 @ 3:38pm CDT
Posted by Chaoslock on April 25th, 2009 @ 4:16pm CDT
2. Separate bases for figures: Will they return? Those made whole playsets from the smallest figures, like the micromasters.
3. Will not-so-spotlighted characters get Universe figures that are not repaints/remolds, like Onslaught or Powerglide did? Some hints at what is planned?
4. Can we expect some more reissues from the G1 times?
Posted by It Is Him on April 25th, 2009 @ 5:25pm CDT
(I have a feeling we'll hear the answer to this at Botcon next month.)
Posted by falawaffles on April 25th, 2009 @ 5:31pm CDT
When Transformers Animated does end what will happen with its toy line and what will come next?