Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio

Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio

Monday, November 7th, 2016 5:48pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 39,254

Transformers At The Moon are at it again, this time uploading extended and deleted audio from the Generation 1 Episode "Roll For It", the 5th episode of the series. This new video includes some deleted dialogue to add to the pile that is slowly beginning to accumulate. A transcript of the whole video was found at the following link (http://pastebin.com/31QEEUFN) and a copy can be found below the video. Check it out!

Full Episode Script (earlier draft to studio session)- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwBhm ... VoxWWlPQ1E

[Wally Burr Intro]

==== EXTENDED SCENE ====
STARSCREAM: Thundercracker, Soundwave, follow me!
*NEW* THUNDERCRACKER: Since when do you give the orders, Starscream?
*NEW* STARSCREAM: Since Megatron deserted us in our hour of need, Thundercracker. I am the new leader of the Decepticons.
POWER PLANT WORKER NO. 1: Those jets sound like they're gonna land in our laps.

==== EXTENDED SCENE ====
CLIFFJUMPER: One bash comin' up!
THUNDERCRACKER: It sure is!
*NEW* THUNDERCRACKER: [groan]
CLIFFJUMPER: Oohh!
*NEW* BRAWN: Atta bo, Cliffjumper! You've got him right where you want him
*NEW THUNDERCRACKER: [groan]
*NEW* CLIFFJUMPER: I'll be back!!
BRAWN: Okay, little buddy! You feel tough enough for another go-round?
CLIFFJUMPER: Sure thing, Brawn. Let me at 'em!
*NEW* BRAWN: I love your attitude
*NEW* CLIFFJUMPER: ooff
*NEW* PROWL: Way to go Cliffjumper
*NEW* BRAWN: I told ya the little piston pusher was tougher than the looked!
*NEW* CLIFFJUMP: [laughter]
OPTIMUS PRIME: Cliffjumper! Above you!

==== EXTENDED SCENE ====
OPTIMUS PRIME: Try picking on a mechanism your own size!
*NEW* THUNDERCRACKER: I will, Prime! Bigger mechanisms make bigger targets!
*NEW* BRAWN: And bigger bozos, Thundercracker!
STARSCREAM: Stop!

==== EXTENDED SCENE ====
[Dan Gilvezan was not present for the recording so some dialogue is missing but this takes place after the securityi guard welcomes]
*NEW* CHIP: My pleasure ... say cheese!
*NEW* SPIKE: Cheese!
REFLECTOR: There. That was the last bit of info I needed.

==== EXTENDED SCENE ====
*NEW* STARSCREAM: Hurry! We've got to rendezvous with Megatron in less than a billon astro seconds.
STARSCREAM: I don't like the idea of Megatron getting the anti-matter formula! He can't be trusted!

==== EXTENDED SCENE ====
MEGATRON: Unlimited energy is almost mine!!
*NEW* MEGATRON: No. If they hear us coming they'll destroy the anti-matter formula
MEGATRON: This way we'll grab it before they know what hit them.

==== EXTENDED SCENE ====
*NEW* CHIP CHASE: Come on, Dr. Alkazar, acknowledge!
*NEW* PRIME: Shove it into overdrive, if Megatron gets the formula, the Decepticons will be unbeatable
CHIP CHASE: Come on, Dr. Alkazar, acknowledge!

*EXTENDED* RAVAGE: [snarls]
BLUESTREAK: (Strains and pants)
PROWL: [panting ]Stay clear, Bluestreak!
*EXTENDED* RAVAGE: [snarls]
PROWL: Ohh! My battle computer's down! I'm... (strains) helpless! Uh!
*NEW* BLUESTREAK: Get out of here Prowl! I'll cover ya!
*NEW* PROWL: No!
PROWL: Uhhh! I must link up with another on-line computer.

==== ADDITIONAL WORK ====
CHIP CHASE: I just hope this works.
*NEW* PROWL: Chip
PROWL: Why are you directing me to take this action?

==== EXTENDED SCENE ====
MEGATRON: Finally, I've located the anti-matter formula! Starscream, an outside computer now holds the formula we seek. I will transmit the coordinates. Get the formula -- bring it here immediately!
*NEW* THUNDERCRACKER: I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same computer that helped Prowl clobber us
*NEW* STARSCREAM: In that case pulverising it will be a pleasure!
[NOTE: The tape skips which may be why the lines were cut]
SOUNDWAVE: Ravage, eject. Operation: retrieval.

==== EXTENDED SCENE ====
*NEW* SPIKE: Prime! We can't desert chip now!
*NEW* PRIME: Wo's deserting? We're just following Rumble's advice .. to not do anything stupid
OPTIMUS PRIME: Autobots, transform for action!

RUMBLE: Hey... I don't remember seein' that
*NEW* RUMBLE: boulder there before?
*NEW* SPIKE: Ok Bumblebee, go!
RUMBLE: now what's that?
MIRAGE: Good question!

==== EXTENDED SCENE ====
MIRAGE: Hold it right there!
MEGATRON: Who said that?
HOUND: We did!
HOUND: We did!
HOUND: We did!
*NEW* HOUND: We did!
*NEW* HOUND: We did!
*NEW* HOUND: We did!
MEGATRON: Blast them!

VARIOUS: *Coughs*

==== EXTENDED SCENE ====
RATCHET: You guys are in pathetic shape!
SUNSTREAKER: Oohh! That's a very sensitive junction!
*NEW* BRAWN: Quit complaining, Sunstreaker! It could be a lot worse! It could be me!
*NEW* VARIOUS: [groans]
CHIP CHASE: Ah, this is my fault!

==== EXTENDED SCENE ====
VARIOUS AUTOBOTS: (extended chatter)
RATCHET: Hey, everybody, listen up!

==== EXTENDED SCENE ====
SIDESWIPE: All right, bro, let's go!
*NEW* PRIME: Autobots! Roll for freedom!
SUNSTREAKER: Okay, big noise! Let's see how tough you are!

==== EXTENDED SCENE ====
SUNSTREAKER: Hey, I get the feeling our jet judo needs a little more work!
SIDESWIPE:Oh? What makes you say that?
*NEW* WINCHARGER: I dare you to try that again!
*NEW* STARSCREAM: With pleasure! What's happening????
*NEW* WINCHARGER: I've just got a magnetic personality!
*NEW* SKYWARP: Ha! You won't catch me, Windcharger!
*NEW* PRIME: He doesn't need to!
MEGATRON: Thundercracker! The anti-matter! Quickly!

==== EXTENDED SCENE ====
BRAWN: Okay, Prime, let's hit it!
*NEW* STARSCREAM: What?
STARSCREAM: Skywarp, help! Get the anti-matter gun!

==== EXTENDED SCENE ====
SKYWARP:You little fool! You're no match for Skywarp!
CHIP CHASE: Spike!
*NEW* SKYWARP: You .. you microbe!
SKYWARP: For that I'll blast you first!

**EXTENDED ** AUTOBOTS: [Cheering]

Credit(s): Transformers At The Moon, Pastebin

Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1839797)
Posted by Moonbug on November 8th, 2016 @ 1:17pm CST
Thanks for the share :)

I've actually just posted the next video with the missing scenes from Divide and Conquer as well :)
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1839855)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 8th, 2016 @ 8:04pm CST
Transformers at the Moon have uploaded yet another Sunbow based video for us to enjoy, this time in the form of some original dialogue for the G1 episode "Divide and Conquer." So far, this is the episode with the least amount of cut dialogue. The dialogue includes parts from Optimus Prime's initial wounding, Laserbeak's attack, and the Autobots on Cybertron. You can find a whole Transcript of the episode HERE courtesy of Jim Sorenson and Chris McFeely.

Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1851167)
Posted by Moonbug on January 8th, 2017 @ 11:59am CST
We're back with the next episode in our series looking at missing and altered scenes from the Transformers Generation One cartoon series.

This video primarily covers Episode 8 - S.O.S Dinobots and is taken from an unslugged tape of a recording where both Ken Samson and Casey Kasem were not present. However it starts with a single quote from a slugged tape of Fire in the Sky where you shall hear Starscream, voiced by Chris Latta, refer to Skyfire as Jetfire! Your ears are not deceiving you, the tape that we own is from a session that was recorded before Jetfire was renamed as Skyfire. We do not, at the time of this videos publication, own and unslugged audio from this episode and so we shall not be producing a dedicated video for that episode.

You can view the transcript of the video at http://pastebin.com/D08YNTwY as it is too long for YouTube's description section.

You can also download the full episode script thanks to Jim Sorenson and Chris McFeely
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1851182)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 8th, 2017 @ 2:51pm CST
"Not funny, Skywarp!" is probably the funniest line Soundwave never said. :P
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1851183)
Posted by jamarmiller on January 8th, 2017 @ 3:13pm CST
thak you as always
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1851253)
Posted by Va'al on January 9th, 2017 @ 2:22am CST
Thanks to fellow Seibertronian Moonbug, part of the dynamic duo behind Transformers @ the Moon, we have another addition to the growing series of deleted and recovered audio from the original G1 cartoon of the Transformers! Check out their latest below, from episode 6, S.O.S. Dinobots.

transcr
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1851323)
Posted by gothsaurus on January 9th, 2017 @ 1:30pm CST
Some talented people need to assemble all of these unused lines, assemble them into a coherent storyline, and animate a new episode of G1... or at least a cool radio show.

Maybe one of the old G1 crew could help provide some new lines to help tie it all together into a good plot.
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1851325)
Posted by jamarmiller on January 9th, 2017 @ 1:36pm CST
these guys are putting them back into the actual episodes https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtpNLV ... w1zyO7bWdA
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1851380)
Posted by gothsaurus on January 9th, 2017 @ 4:08pm CST
Ok. That's really a wonderful labor of love. Props to these guys.

They're also doing some fun re-stitch jobs (with new audio) for a G1 continuation. Very fun for old G1 fans like me.

Thanks for the link! Looking forward to more.
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1852138)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 12th, 2017 @ 4:39pm CST
Transformers at the Moon are at it again with the recovering of old audio from the original G1 Sunbow cartoon, this time in the form of audio from episode 7 'Fire in the Sky!' This is a little bit of a unique situation, as the original audio was actually sent to the animators and just never used. Moonbug can explain below:
The audio is from an original slugged cassette and if from the sessions when Skyfire was still referred to as Jetfire. This audio was never used in the final released version.

From what we have been told by those in the industry, slugged tapes mean that the animation was done and thus any missing scene we find on those tapes means that there should (90% likelihood) have been animation produced that may still exist on a tape somewhere.

You can check out the video embedded below, along with a transcript of the missing dialogue. Enjoy!

#### Extended Scene ####
SKYWARP: We... we found something!
MEGATRON: So you did. Starscream, I want a clearer look.
STARSCREAM: You shall have it, leader.
MEGATRON: It appears to be a robot of unknown classification.

*NEW* RUMBLE: Look out -- You'll damage him! Let me do it ..
*NEW* STARSCREAM: Stay back! I've had enough of your bungling today! Wha---?!
*NEW* MEGATRON: Rumble's right -- I don't want the creature damaged. We may be able to revive him!
MEGATRON: With his size and probable strength, he will make an excellent Decepticon!

#### Extended Scene with switched audio ####
THUNDERCRACKER: Whatever it is, being on ice kept it fresh.
SKYWARP: But not perfect. Info center's down.
SOUNDWAVE: Also, cybermotor relays are useless **MOVED IN FINAL VERSION**
STARSCREAM: Then give him 50.000 volts to activate his memory monitor!
MEGATRON: Starscream, why are you so concerned about this creature?
STARSCREAM: Because I knew him once, a long time ago on Cybertron. Again! This time a million volts!

*NEW* THUNDERCRACKER: Converting wrist unit to nuclear-fusion cannon ... and ... firing!

STARSCREAM: Memory monitor activating!
MEGATRON: You knew him?
STARSCREAM: His name is Jetfire.

#### Extended Scene ####
STARSCREAM: Jetfire and I were both explorers from Cybertron.
MEGATRON:That must have been shortly before our final falling-out with the Autobots.

*NEW* MEGATRON: They refused to join us in our conquest of the universe so we declared war on them and all their weakling breed.

STARSCREAM: Yes. Skyfire and I were exploring what was an uncharted planet at that time. This one. Earth.

#### Extended Scene ####
JETFIRE: Aaahh... aahh... What happened? Starscream... it's you. You have... rescued me. But where am I? This is not Cybertron.
STARSCREAM: No. This is Earth, where you crashed many years ago.

*NEW* JETFIRE: How long have I been ... dysfunctional?
*NEW* STARSCREAM: Too long! Much has changed Jetfire.
*NEW* JETFIRE: But I will soon be operational again and we will resume our scientific explorations!

MEGATRON: I am Megatron, Jetfire.

#### Extended Scene ####
SKYFIRE: Destruction to all Autobots!

*NEW* IRONHIDE: He's a Decepticon!
*NEW* PRIME: Seek cover and return fire!
*NEW* IRONHIDE: You can dish it out, big fellah, but can you take it?!

SPARKPLUG WITWICKY: Hit the ice, Spike! He's gonna fire again!
SPIKE WITWICKY: Dad, help!!

#### Extended Scene ####
OPTIMUS PRIME:Possibly. There are hundreds of tunnels down here!
SPIKE WITWICKY: Please, help!

*NEW* SPARKPLUG: Can you hear us!

CLIFFJUMPER: Spike and Sparkplug!
OPTIMUS PRIME: Cliffjumper, be cautious!
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1852209)
Posted by Insurgent on January 13th, 2017 @ 5:00am CST
This is worth listening to just to hear the characters using the name Jetfire.
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1872141)
Posted by fenrir72 on April 5th, 2017 @ 11:19pm CDT

More Fire in the Mountain. Seems like even reflector was part of the mix and TC had more exchanges with Skyfire and giving us more exposure to his somewhat wavering commitment to the decepticon cause.
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1872145)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 5th, 2017 @ 11:35pm CDT
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1872149)
Posted by fenrir72 on April 5th, 2017 @ 11:54pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:The... The Laserbeak caws in that video are definitely not done by Frank Welker, but instead by Chris Latta! :shock:

You can tell? Is it in the script? I thought Welker owned all those animal effects? That guy is so AMAZING! I shudder to think who would replace him when he's gone. :(
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1872166)
Posted by WreckerJack on April 6th, 2017 @ 2:32am CDT
Transformers at the Moon has recovered an extended and deleted scene from G1 episode: Fire On The Mountain. Despite being recorded in the 1980's the sound quality is very clear. This audio was probably not used due to Jetfire's name being changed to Skyfire due to copyright issues. Transformers at the Moon explains more:

This video contains the cut and altered studio audio from the Transformers Generations One cartoon episode Fire On The Mountain. The audio has been taken from an original unslugged cassette tape and is audio from sessions when Skyfire was still referred to as Jetfire. This audio was never used in the final released version.

If you would like to download or view the official script, you may do so here.

#### Wally Burr Intro ####
WALLY: 700-06, err, Transformers Fire on the mountain at the top

#### "Jetfire" version ####
WHEELJACK: Bingo!
SIDESWIPE: It's Jetfire!

#### "Jetfire" version ####
WHEELJACK: Jetfire, are you warm enough to transform?

#### "Jetfire" version ####
MEGATRON: It's that traitor Jetfire!

#### "Jetfire" version ####
BRAWN:We've got it covered, Jetfire.

#### "Jetfire" version ####
WINDCHARGER: I'm contacting Jetfire.

#### EXTENDED SCENE ####
SETUP:
WINDCHARGER: Remind me to discuss your definition of fun sometime. I'm contacting Skyfire.

*NEW* SKYWARP: Wake up! Company's coming ... It's Jetfire,
*NEW* JERFIRE: Wow! That crystal must have incredible power to melt steel like that!
*NEW* STARSCREAM: Transform and attack!
*NEW* THUNDERCRACKER: I don't take orders from you, Starworm!
*NEW* STARSCREAM: So be it! Who needs your pitiful help anyway?
*NEW* JETFIRE: Nice try, but no class!
*NEW* STARSCREAM: (cackling) The fool forgets those are heat-seeking missiles!
*NEW* JETFIRE: You fellas ought to remember you're pretty hot stuff yourselves!
*NEW* SKYWARP: Oh no!!!!
*NEW* THUNDERCRACKER: I guess those idiots need my help after all!
LASERBEAK: (caw)
WINDCHARGER: Too close for comfort! Come in, Jetfire!
*NEW* JETFIRE: Hang on, little buddy, I've got company!
*NEW* THUNDERCRACKER: If we weren't enemies, Jetfire, I'd thank you for taking care of that fool Starscream but this is Decepticon airspace ... so cut out or be cut down!
*NEW* WINDCHARGER: Hey, Jetfire, that's exactly what's gonna happen to me and Brawn if you don't get back here and get us out!
JETFIRE: Read you loud and clear, little buddy! I'm switchin' on my afterburners!
BRAWN: Ouch! Hey, that's murder on my audio receptors!
*NEW* MEGATRON: (chuckling) Excellent, Soundwave! It's your turn next Reflector
MEGATRON: You're celebrating too soon, Brawn.
*NEW* BRAWN: Mistake, Megatron! Never send in a camera to do the work of a steam shovel!
*NEW* REFLECTOR: He tripped my automatic transform mechanism!
*NEW* BRAWN: Get the picture?
*NEW* MEGATRON: You're celebrating too soon Brawn
MEGATRON: Finish him, Soundwave!

#### EXTENDED SCENE ####
SETUP:
WINDCHARGER: Speakin' of friends, let's go back to headquarters and rustle up a few more. We've got somethin' big on our hands!
*NEW* JETFIRE: I'm with you!
JETFIRE: Okay, everyone. Buckle up for safety. Next stop: Peru!

#### EXTENDED SCENE ####
VARIOUS: *Extended cries*

#### EXTENDED SCENE ####
SETUP
OPTIMUS PRIME: Now, Autobots! Finish 'em off!

*NEW* IRONHIDE: We's love to Prime but we can't see 'em!
*NEW* WHEELJACK: Hey! This doesn't feel like a Decepticon!
BRAWN: Just what I always wanted!

#### EXTENDED SCENE ####
SETUP
BRAWN: Bring that back, you birdbrain!
MEGATRON: No one does that to me and continues to function!
*NEW* BRAWN: Well ex-cuuuse me!
*NEW* SOUNDWAVE: Say good-bye, Autobots!
*NEW* PRIME: Goodbye, Soundwave!
*NEW* IRONHIDE: Hey! I told you that didn't feel like a Decepticon!
LUISA: Help!

#### Casey Kasem was not present at during the session ####
*NEW* WALLY: We skip, er, Casey Kasem and we go to 137 Spike and one ...
SPIKE WITWICKY:
What's this Crystal of Power?

#### EXTENDED SCENE ####
LUISA: This secret passageway leads to the Inca temple.
*NEW* LUISA: Hurry, before the evil robots use the crystal to destroy your friends!
SOUNDWAVE: Ravage, eject. Operation: elimination.

#### EXTENDED VFX ####
SETUP:
Megatron causes an avalanche towards the villagers
VARIOUS: *extended*
OPTIMUS PRIME: Autobots, weapons ready

#### "Jetfire" version ####
MEGATRON: Starscream and Thundercracker, Jetfire is an excellent catch.

#### EXTENDED SCENE ####
SETUP:
Megatron fires the new weapon frame at a hill, causing the top of it to evaporate.

*NEW* SOUNDWAVE: Ultrasonic tempering of weapon frame complete, Megatron
*NEW* MEGATRON: Exactly what I have longed to hear
MEGATRON: (Laughs) Perfect! Absolute perfection!
*NEW* PRIME: Attention Autobots! I've just received word from Spike that Jetfire's hurt! There's danager ahead! Dead ahead!
*NEW* LAZERBEAK: (Caw)
BUMBLEBEE: Unbelievable, Spike.

#### EXTENDED RAVAGE SFX ####
RAVAGE: SFX

#### EXTENDED SCENE ####
LUISA: Bumblebee, be careful!
*NEW* BRAWN: Windcharger! You see what I see? Our old pal, Laserbeak!
*NEW* WINDCHARGER: Let's give him something to sqawk about!
*NEW* BRAWN: Yee-hawww!!!
LASERBEAK: (car)
MEGATRON: (Chuckles wickedly)
*NEW* BRAWN: Hurry up Windcharger, we'll loose him!
WINDCHARGER: Uh, Brawn? We just found him again!
*NEW* LAZERBEAK: (caw)
########################
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1872178)
Posted by Cyberpath on April 6th, 2017 @ 4:39am CDT
Thanks again for taking the time to remaster and upload these!

The show's voice-actors and the people who processed their voices were equally talented.

Love that episode btw.
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1872196)
Posted by Insurgent on April 6th, 2017 @ 7:00am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:

You can tell. All the con Cassettes are done by Welker, but those Laserbeaks are clearly Latta. You can tell by the starscream-esque whine to it at the end of each scream.

And I wish I could see Welker doing Ravage. I nearly cracked up laughing at that.
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1872236)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 6th, 2017 @ 9:00am CDT
Insurgent wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:

Yeah, I'm genuinely shocked, here. I mean, I and everyone always just thought all the animal voices were done by Welker because, well, it's Welker. But those Laserbeak caws in that video are very definitely done by Latta. Could he, instead of Welker, have been Laserbeak all this time and we just never knew it? Could both of them have just shared the role, filling in for each other in various episodes? Thanks to this video, we've now just discovered a 30+ year old mystery!
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1872254)
Posted by Insurgent on April 6th, 2017 @ 10:25am CDT
Maybe latta was just filling in for that day if Welker wasn't there? I mean, with all the post processing, it's impossible to tell as the Starscream whine is not in Laserbeak. I need to listen to some in show audio of the bird now, to compare.

EDIT: Holy Fudgsticks! I'm listening out, and I can hear the Starscream whine in Laserbeaks voice here! How has this been missed all these years????

Because the embedded playback broke.

Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Roll For It' - Extended and Deleted Audio (1872265)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 6th, 2017 @ 11:16am CDT
Insurgent wrote:Maybe latta was just filling in for that day if Welker wasn't there?
But he was there. We can hear Megatron, Soundwave, and Skywarp in some of the same dialogue readings as Laserbeak and Starscream. The actors of the G1 cartoon all scenes read together in the same room.

Insurgent wrote:EDIT EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I've just looked on Laserbeak's wiki page, he's already listed as being voiced by Latta. :HEADHURTS:
Heh, yeah. This discovery has gotten Chris McFeely going through all of the G1 animal voices to figure out which ones were and were not Welker after all.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Starscream new sealed B002 Hasbro G1 Version" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations AOE Age of Extinction Hound Voyager Figure Loose" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS • CYCLONUS •  Combiner Wars - MINT IN BOX - HASBRO Toys" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG-30 Weirdwolf" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe 2.0 BLADES Generations Classics Voyager Class blades Parts" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe WFC-S9 Hound MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 BOMBSHELL Vintage Generations One Insecticon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Devastator - Constructicons Set HASBRO Combiner Wars - BNIB" on EBAY