Super Walmart Bakery has Optimus Prime Cupcakes

Super Walmart Bakery has Optimus Prime Cupcakes

Monday, June 25th, 2007 12:20am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Rumors, Collectables, Store News
Posted by: Bed Bugs   Views: 45,500

It is widely known that everybody loves Transformers, and everybody loves cupcakes, so putting both of them together is a match made in heaven.

That is what I found this weekend at the Super Walmart in Marshfield, WI. The bakery inside the store had a 24 pack of chocolate cupcakes with buttercreme icing and they were arranged with an Optimus Prime mask to form a Transformers themed design.

Sorry for the poor pictures, but these were originally taken with my camera phone. The phone itself lacks the ability to transfer photos to my computer, so I took pictures of the cell phone display with my digital camera.

It is not known if this item will be available nationwide, but make sure to stop by the bakery section of your local Super Walmart to check it out in person!

Credit(s): Fender Bender

Re: Super Walmart Bakery has Optimus Prime Cupcakes (182049)
Posted by bumblezzz on June 25th, 2007 @ 12:22am CDT
now thats are or they cheated like how they put a flat pic on a cake and it is still edible(forgot what it was called)
Re: Super Walmart Bakery has Optimus Prime Cupcakes (182097)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 25th, 2007 @ 12:36am CDT
Well there are no super walmarts over here so im out of luck.
Re: Super Walmart Bakery has Optimus Prime Cupcakes (182101)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on June 25th, 2007 @ 12:37am CDT
theres one about half an hour away from me, but i dont think ill buy a batch of cupcakes just beacuse they look cool.
Re: Super Walmart Bakery has Optimus Prime Cupcakes (182119)
Posted by TFDarkscream on June 25th, 2007 @ 12:46am CDT

Adorable things really.
Re: Super Walmart Bakery has Optimus Prime Cupcakes (182127)
Posted by Bed Bugs on June 25th, 2007 @ 12:50am CDT
TFDarkscream wrote:*Laughs* They have more than just those! My grandmother works in the bakery. They have 'Bot & 'Con ring cupcakes. Along with a toy transforming Prime for cakes.

Adorable things really.

Can you hook us up with some pics? :grin: Mine are terrible, and there are no Super Walmarts in the Madison area.
Re: Super Walmart Bakery has Optimus Prime Cupcakes (182131)
Posted by Collector Maximus on June 25th, 2007 @ 12:52am CDT
Hi. I'd like a cupcake please But I'd like it with g1 prime instead of movie Prime, Thanks!
Re: Super Walmart Bakery has Optimus Prime Cupcakes (182183)
Posted by Screambug on June 25th, 2007 @ 1:28am CDT
Hey, I live near a Super Wal-Mart, so I'm running off toward it as soon as I CAN!!!
Re: Super Walmart Bakery has Optimus Prime Cupcakes (182226)
Posted by Ransom on June 25th, 2007 @ 2:17am CDT
There is something vaguely wrong about eating Optimus Prime...
Re: Super Walmart Bakery has Optimus Prime Cupcakes (182230)
Posted by TFDarkscream on June 25th, 2007 @ 2:21am CDT
Fender Bender: Sure thing. I do have a digital camera, AND I work as Walmart, so I can go in the back and ask her if she would mind me taking pictures.

Ransom: You don't eat Prime, silly. It's a mask and it's really fun to wear.
Re: Super Walmart Bakery has Optimus Prime Cupcakes (182231)
Posted by RatchetMD on June 25th, 2007 @ 2:21am CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Well there are no super walmarts over here so im out of luck.

Really?! I have 3 within 10 minutes of my house. :lol:

Ransom wrote:There is something vaguely wrong about eating Optimus Prime...

Agreed. :shock:
Re: Super Walmart Bakery has Optimus Prime Cupcakes (182372)
Posted by Duo Prime on June 25th, 2007 @ 6:01am CDT
Maybe, but they look delicious!!!!
Re: Super Walmart Bakery has Optimus Prime Cupcakes (183459)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on June 25th, 2007 @ 6:21pm CDT
why is his neck bleeding?

I was in the market today and was wondering when TFs would join Spidey, the Pirates, Shrek, and still The Hulk(?) on the cake line.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Cogman The Last Knight 1 Step Turbo Changer Cyberfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Whirl Nearly Complete 1984" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class WFC-S14 Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron RATCHET Walgreens Exclusive box damage." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers siege war for cybertron ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Prowl! War for Cybertron Generations Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Megatron" on EBAY