Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images

Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images

Wednesday, April 1st, 2020 10:37pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 11,978

Thanks to our sponsor BigBadToyStore, we have some new images of Super 7's line of licensed Transformers ReAction figures. This is a line that takes its inspiration from G1 characters' animation models, and gives them Action Master-style (i.e. non-transforming) figures on retro themed packaging.

The latest figures to be shown in the line include G1 stalwarts Shockwave, Alpha Trion, Mirage, and Astrotrain.

Transformers News: Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images

Click on any of the above pictures to be taken to the preorder page, where you can check out the rest of the figures. These four are set to be released sometime this month.

Credit(s): BBTS

Re: Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images (2058815)
Posted by bovinefromspace on April 1st, 2020 @ 11:13pm CDT
Re: Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images (2058974)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 2nd, 2020 @ 3:44pm CDT
Will these be over 100$ each like the absurd Yutani ones?

Also, click on WHAT pictures?
Re: Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images (2058977)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on April 2nd, 2020 @ 3:47pm CDT
Bounti's post is broken
Re: Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images (2058978)
Posted by Bounti76 on April 2nd, 2020 @ 3:47pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Will these be over 100$ each like the absurd Yotani ones?

Click on the pictures, and you can see the price on their preorder page. I believe they're $18.99.
Re: Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images (2058979)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on April 2nd, 2020 @ 3:48pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Will these be over 100$ each like the absurd Yotani ones?

Your post has a bunch of empty gray space where the pictures should be.
Re: Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images (2058981)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 2nd, 2020 @ 3:53pm CDT
bovinefromspace wrote:Man, I'm a huge fan of the 3 3/4" scale and would be hardcore into this line if it wasn't for the horrible $18 price point. I can't justify the cost of a Hasbro deluxe for each of these even though they look amazing.

18$.

You find that Absurd?

AH! You naïve plebs.
FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS:

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/lis ... ni&lang=en
Re: Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images (2058986)
Posted by Bounti76 on April 2nd, 2020 @ 4:08pm CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Will these be over 100$ each like the absurd Yotani ones?

Your post has a bunch of empty gray space where the pictures should be.

It's possibly your end that's having a technical issue? I can see the pictures just fine. I haven't been made aware that no one else can't see them, in any case.
Re: Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images (2058987)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on April 2nd, 2020 @ 4:12pm CDT
I think it has to be something specific about your post that's doing it, because I can still see other image embeds just fine and Kanrabat isn't seeing the pictures either.
Re: Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images (2058988)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 2nd, 2020 @ 4:13pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Will these be over 100$ each like the absurd Yotani ones?

Your post has a bunch of empty gray space where the pictures should be.

I can see them just fine too
Re: Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images (2058989)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on April 2nd, 2020 @ 4:14pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Will these be over 100$ each like the absurd Yotani ones?

Your post has a bunch of empty gray space where the pictures should be.

I can see them just fine too
Maybe it's some sort of privilegewalling thing then, because neither I nor Kanrabat can see them.
Re: Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images (2058993)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 2nd, 2020 @ 4:19pm CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Will these be over 100$ each like the absurd Yotani ones?

Your post has a bunch of empty gray space where the pictures should be.

I can see them just fine too

I can say for sure it's not. I can see the forums on my Twitter where I'm not logged in and I can see them too
Re: Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images (2058996)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 2nd, 2020 @ 4:26pm CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Will these be over 100$ each like the absurd Yotani ones?

Your post has a bunch of empty gray space where the pictures should be.

I can see them just fine too

Overquoting to point out that the pictures count as ADS.
So, you have to disable your adblock for Seibertron.

I always block ads on Seibertron because all those FLASHING GIFS are annoying as hell and I get to see some weird stuff for a TF site:

As for the toys themselves, it's a "meh". Look like Xmass tree decorations and those are the kind of things that MUST be kept sealed because the card itself is part of the whole display piece.
An easy pass for me.
Re: Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images (2058997)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on April 2nd, 2020 @ 4:28pm CDT
Yeah, I have ads blocked on this site too. Mostly because of ads that autoplay sound and video (REALLY annoying) and slow everything the slag down.

I wonder what Bounti did in that post that got the pics flagged as ads. Other news posts with externally-linked pics haven't had that problem.
Re: Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images (2059038)
Posted by bovinefromspace on April 2nd, 2020 @ 11:30pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

18$.

You find that Absurd?

AH! You naïve plebs.
FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS:

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/lis ... ni&lang=en

Naive pleb? Hardly... In my younger, heavier collecting days I thought nothing of dropping money on collectibles (ex. $100+ for a single rare Kubrick, etc.), but, being older and having a home, kids, family, I find value is way more important. All of Super 7's products are awesome but their designer price tags just aren't.
Re: Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images (2059161)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 3rd, 2020 @ 6:07pm CDT
bovinefromspace wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

18$.

You find that Absurd?

AH! You naïve plebs.
FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS:

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/lis ... ni&lang=en

18$ is NOTHING compared to a worst looking similarly sized figure packed in a freaking Ziplock bag that the base price is around 100$.

It have nothing to do with what you want to buy or why. I was simply pointing out that if you thought this was overpriced, something way worst existed. And even if I'd be rich like Scrooge Mc Duck, you'll never catch me buying a Yutani figure, ever.
Re: Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images (2059182)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on April 3rd, 2020 @ 9:30pm CDT
Re: Super7 Transformers ReAction Figures New Stock Images (2059211)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 4th, 2020 @ 12:12am CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:There being even worse doesn't make $18 for a 3 3/4" action figure no better articulated than a '90s POTF toy any less of a hanging offense.

Well, these things can only be left sealed, displayed hanged in card on the wall so...

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Triggerhappy, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Ironhide, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars IRONHIDE Deluxe Class Figure MOC NEW Optimus Maximus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Generations Universe MOC Wheelie Legends Class Mint New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class Caliburst & Slugslinger NEW" on EBAY
Buy "LG 14 Ultra Magnus TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS TAKARA Mint Figure, No Manual, Ok Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen ROTF Legends Wheelie (No Arms)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Class ~ Decepticon TRIGGERHAPPY w/BLOWPIPE ~ Titans Return" on EBAY