Takara Animated Quiz and Puzzle

Takara Animated Quiz and Puzzle

Saturday, May 15th, 2010 6:10pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Diem   Views: 33,317

Another Japanese book based on Transformers Animated and targeted at preschool fans has been released. Much like TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED COLLECTION this book uses a combination of toy and cartoon images, this time to present simple puzzles such as mazes or match-the-alt-mode.

The book retails for 840 yen (a little under $9) and is a hardy board book. Its Amazon details can be found here.

Credit(s): Amazon

Re: Takara Animated Quiz and Puzzle (1074821)
Posted by Diem on May 15th, 2010 @ 6:11pm CDT
Re: Takara Animated Quiz and Puzzle (1074831)
Posted by gigazarak on May 15th, 2010 @ 7:43pm CDT
Diem wrote:The more Japanese kids get into Transformers: Animated, the greater your chances of getting Takara Omega Supreme become!

Hell yeah! I'd love an Animated Omega Supreme! I loved G1 Omega Supreme, and I loved the Animated series so this would be pure WIN!
Re: Takara Animated Quiz and Puzzle (1074844)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on May 15th, 2010 @ 8:35pm CDT
Re: Takara Animated Quiz and Puzzle (1074879)
Posted by jgilkinson on May 15th, 2010 @ 11:16pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:Heck, I'd even be elated with more full-size Starscream repaints. But yeah, I'd shell out triple-digits for Animated Omega too. He'd also be the first non-tiny representation of the Movie shuttles, so I'd think even fans who aren't too keen on Animated would be interested enough to justify the cost of production.

Agreed... and not only that they could repaint it blue, call it a Guardian Robot and kill milk it a little more... and id buy both
Re: Takara Animated Quiz and Puzzle (1074881)
Posted by gigazarak on May 15th, 2010 @ 11:18pm CDT
jgilkinson wrote:

Would you think it should be to scale? As in, as a shuttle, it could carry like, legends class figures or something? Would probably make Omega a MASSIVE toy, so maybe not. I'd just be happy with a Unicron size toy!

And yeah, I'd buy a guardian repaint too! Is Takara listening to this? Theres at least FIVE sales for the mold right in this thread!! ;)
Re: Takara Animated Quiz and Puzzle (1074897)
Posted by mattyc1007 on May 16th, 2010 @ 1:40am CDT
gigazarak wrote:
jgilkinson wrote:

Try 6 now :grin:
Re: Takara Animated Quiz and Puzzle (1074973)
Posted by primal primus on May 16th, 2010 @ 10:15am CDT
:KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Takara Animated Quiz and Puzzle (1075056)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on May 16th, 2010 @ 4:28pm CDT
mattyc1007 wrote:
gigazarak wrote:
jgilkinson wrote:

Try 6 now :grin:

Make it lucky seven. ;)
Re: Takara Animated Quiz and Puzzle (1075064)
Posted by BattleRoller23 on May 16th, 2010 @ 4:47pm CDT
This looks neat.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Netflix Megatron With Skelivore War for Cybertron New Sealed In Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Scourge/Sweeps Body Part, Right Side Shield" on EBAY
Buy "Armada of Cyclonus Scourge Sweep Set of 3 | Transformers Platinum Edition Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "2017 Transformers Collertors Club TFSS Series 5.0 Shattered Glass Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "G1 transformers Diamond Select bust Coronation Starscream 445/600 broken read" on EBAY
Buy "NEWinbox "Armada of Cyclonus" Hasbro Transformers 3pc Set Cyclonus+Sweep+Scourge" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BOTCON 2013 MACHINE WARS SUNSTORM #A" on EBAY