Takara DOTM Product Images

Takara DOTM Product Images

Thursday, April 21st, 2011 7:02pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 46,043

Courtesy of ACToys member b-o-t we have Takara DOTM catalog scans. We get a another look at Jetwing Optimus Prime, DA-16 is confirmed to be a Leader Class Ironhide, more images of the Chronicle combo packs, and many more. Check out the mirrored scans below.

DA-15

CV-13

CV-14

CV-15

CV-16

CV-18

Credit(s): ACToys' b-o-t

Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212139)
Posted by BeastProwl on April 21st, 2011 @ 7:07pm CDT
so.. my question is, Is wingblade prime going to be at retail? or will he be a limited figure?
Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212143)
Posted by BeastProwl on April 21st, 2011 @ 7:10pm CDT
I Also forgot to mention that sillouet at the end. mirage maybe... but that bot mode looks like DOTM Voyager prime, and the car looks like Bumblee's Camero, soo.............
Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212144)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 21st, 2011 @ 7:11pm CDT
No thanks. Lots of money to be saved.
Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212152)
Posted by RodimalToyota on April 21st, 2011 @ 7:29pm CDT
Hello Wingblade Prime, Adios Ultimate Optimus.

Really digging the Cyberverse, it's like living the Micromaster years all over again. Still Human alliance is a win.
Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212155)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 21st, 2011 @ 7:35pm CDT
I'm a little gutted with Jetwing Prime. Looks like no chrome, no white striping around the flames. That's a bit of a let-down.
Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212159)
Posted by rpetras on April 21st, 2011 @ 7:51pm CDT
So, couple questions.

Does Jetwing optimus = Ultimate optimus?

What size is Chronicle optimus?

Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212175)
Posted by OptiMagnus on April 21st, 2011 @ 8:15pm CDT
Ah...I think "deluxe Optimus" is meant to be in scale with voyager Megatron.
Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212187)
Posted by jaws on April 21st, 2011 @ 8:29pm CDT
I want a picture of Jetwing OP without that emblem across it! It appears from the other image we've seen of it and now this, it's an updated ROTF leader. That jetpack must be the larger version of what come with CyberVerse OP. Will the jetpack be compatible with ROTF OP and if so could we see a release to upgrade without the figure??
Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212197)
Posted by Galvatron X on April 21st, 2011 @ 8:40pm CDT
That CV-14 Powerglide looks nice!
Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212216)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on April 21st, 2011 @ 9:18pm CDT
only one out of this line i want and thats Powerglide
Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212256)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on April 21st, 2011 @ 10:50pm CDT
Jetwing Optimus looks awesome! Hopefully it won't cost too much money...
Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212258)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on April 21st, 2011 @ 11:02pm CDT
I'm liking the ones with the bases, and all the scout-sized human alliance dudes. Very nice.
Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212325)
Posted by Diovega on April 22nd, 2011 @ 2:32am CDT
has anyone realize that CV-02 Bumblebee, Bee actually got wings~!? :grin:
Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212333)
Posted by monarch420 on April 22nd, 2011 @ 2:59am CDT
Jetwing Optimus Prime looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212348)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 22nd, 2011 @ 4:37am CDT
rpetras wrote:So, couple questions.

Does Jetwing optimus = Ultimate optimus?p

No. Jetwing Optimus is the RotF Leader mold with new attachable Jetfire parts.

What size is Chronicle optimus?

Looks like a Voyager.

You know, I'm rather surprised at Chronicles G1 Megatron, for the fact TakaraTomy seems to be using the original Japanese TF version of the mold, judging from the blue in robot mode. Yet the gun mode has chrome and comes with the extensions. Are they using both versions for images? If so: SLOPPY!
Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212351)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on April 22nd, 2011 @ 4:46am CDT
I'm surprised and pleased with the fact that Blackout is getting a new toy, I like how they made him a Commander(Is that what it's called?) class, so he can finally be in scale with the others! (It's not that I think his voyager needs to tower over everyone, it's just that, I hate the fact that everyone towers over him! >=L)
Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212368)
Posted by rpetras on April 22nd, 2011 @ 6:33am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:No. Jetwing Optimus is the RotF Leader mold with new attachable Jetfire parts.

Looks like a Voyager.

rpetras wrote:Are any of these the voyager prime we've seen earlier that came with the trailer, which, at the time, appeared to be a remold of the Voyager Prime we are getting?

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:The Chronicle Prime is the remold of the regular DotM Voyager Prime it seems, all to accommodate the trailer (for storing MechTech weapons) and to give him more resemblance to the G1 Prime he comes with.

I'm not sure this is true. I've been looking over the images, and the Chronicles prime looks like it is an entirely new mold. It appears that parts of the truck body form the sides of the bot mode, for example.

I like the remolded DotM Prime that we have seen images of from the Takara side, and I was hoping this was it ... but I'm not sure. :-?
Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212385)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 22nd, 2011 @ 7:05am CDT
rpetras wrote:

It's also possible that it's not a Voyager, but the Deluxe...
Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212484)
Posted by Burnin12 on April 22nd, 2011 @ 10:10am CDT
I mentioned Nova Prime customs in the Ultimate Optimus Prime post but I guess this could be just as good an option for that.

Not sure I'll be picking up a DOTM Optimus at all. Not a big movie verse collector and all ready have a ROTF OP. Definitely Sentinal Prime, Megatron, Skyhammer and Powerglide. Completely forgot about Powerglide until just now. He looks like he could pass pretty well for a Classics Powerglide.
That'll bring my Movie bots to a whopping total of 12!!! Guess at that point they'll deserve they're own small shelf at least. Right now they float around between storage and my computer desk.
Re: Takara DOTM Product Images (1212550)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 22nd, 2011 @ 12:07pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
rpetras wrote:

It's also possible that it's not a Voyager, but the Deluxe...

Now, I'd buy that.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers: Age Of Extinction- Hammer Strike Snarl" on EBAY
Buy "KBB Transformers GT-05 Optimus Prime MP-10 G1 Pocket Size Combat commander-12cm" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Mr Potato Head Bumble Spud Collectible Children’s Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dinobot Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction Hasbro NEW SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Dragstrip Wildbreak Dragbreak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of The Fallen Bumble Spud Mr. Potato Head" on EBAY