Takara Exclusive - Gold EZ Collection Bumblebee

Takara Exclusive - Gold EZ Collection Bumblebee

Tuesday, July 6th, 2010 12:03am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 45,511

KOTOYS has posted a gallery of an unknown Takara Exclusive figure - Gold plated EZ Collection/Legend Class Bumblebee. No information on the availability and purpose of this figure at the moment.

You can view the full gallery here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com, Ultimate Resource of Transformers!

Credit(s): KOTOYS

This article was last modified on Tuesday, July 6th, 2010 1:21am CDT

Re: Takara Exclusive - Gold EZ Collection Bumblebee (1094574)
Posted by First-Aid on July 6th, 2010 @ 12:28am CDT
Ummm...why?
Re: Takara Exclusive - Gold EZ Collection Bumblebee (1094577)
Posted by Ungie on July 6th, 2010 @ 12:49am CDT
First-Aid wrote:Ummm...why?
M
Because Takara can, and Takara will... At the low price of 3000 yen in purchases of HFTD FIGURES ! :lol:
Re: Takara Exclusive - Gold EZ Collection Bumblebee (1094578)
Posted by Oilspill on July 6th, 2010 @ 1:07am CDT
I just got totally rebuilt. I feel better than ever. I feel like a gold bug!
Re: Takara Exclusive - Gold EZ Collection Bumblebee (1094580)
Posted by Blurrz on July 6th, 2010 @ 1:23am CDT
Fool's Gold Bumblebee... Pass
Re: Takara Exclusive - Gold EZ Collection Bumblebee (1094606)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 6th, 2010 @ 5:26am CDT
I can easily say no to this.
Re: Takara Exclusive - Gold EZ Collection Bumblebee (1094635)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 6th, 2010 @ 8:17am CDT
I thought it said Target Exclusive, not Takara Exclusive, and I got all worked up over it, but I looked closer and realized it was a Japanese exclusive :sad: :sad: :sad: :lol:
Re: Takara Exclusive - Gold EZ Collection Bumblebee (1094639)
Posted by Rated X on July 6th, 2010 @ 8:33am CDT
Re: Takara Exclusive - Gold EZ Collection Bumblebee (1094640)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on July 6th, 2010 @ 8:33am CDT
Blingmaster Bumblebee?
Re: Takara Exclusive - Gold EZ Collection Bumblebee (1094787)
Posted by prmlove1 on July 6th, 2010 @ 4:10pm CDT
This is likely one of the KO they have been making of Lucky draw figures they have for sale. They also have a gold Starscream and they are working on crystal clear figures also. The current ones for sale are in a section called KOLD on there main page on the left side of the screen after Astroplan near the bottom.
Re: Takara Exclusive - Gold EZ Collection Bumblebee (1094839)
Posted by Kibble on July 6th, 2010 @ 8:52pm CDT
Rated X wrote:I dont know about this one. I bought a gold classics Starscream at Botcon in Orlando. The quality was very good, but you really cant transform him because the rubbing could cause wear on the gold. It scares me to snap in some parts because the layer of gold makes the pegs extra thick and I dont want it to peel by forcing them in. The figure looks great alone but very bizzare next to regular figures in a display case.

Really? They sell KOs at Botcon?
Re: Takara Exclusive - Gold EZ Collection Bumblebee (1095022)
Posted by Jayson26 on July 7th, 2010 @ 12:33pm CDT
cause with the increasingly greedy demand for market, you will have to pay $700 for the new lucky draw figures!
Re: Takara Exclusive - Gold EZ Collection Bumblebee (1095023)
Posted by Jayson26 on July 7th, 2010 @ 12:35pm CDT

is psycho the only Gobot in your pic?
Re: Takara Exclusive - Gold EZ Collection Bumblebee (1095213)
Posted by Droptested Thrice on July 7th, 2010 @ 9:25pm CDT
Very shiny.
Re: Takara Exclusive - Gold EZ Collection Bumblebee (1095911)
Posted by Deludedcon on July 9th, 2010 @ 1:21pm CDT
Oilspill wrote:I just got totally rebuilt. I feel better than ever. I feel like a gold bug!

"Haha, and that's who you'll be from now on, Bumblebee! Goldbug!"

I had too, reading that quote made me laugh out loud and think of the video.

In any event, interesting...goldness. I don't find it too heinous a figure but it's not something i'd be all crazy about getting if I had a choice between something else. Perhaps he will just be a super exclusive something or another, i've noticed they do that a lot with golden things.

Oooh shiny! ;)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers SS-13 Shadow Raider Japan Import" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Legend Class Bumblebee cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Of The Moon Jetwing Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Lot Megatron Shockwave Hammerbyte Cyberverse Adventures" on EBAY
Buy "transformers vintage lot Hightower, Grimlock, Rollbar (used/incomplete with Box)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 57 Offroad Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Armada Unicron with minicon Dead End 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Original G1 Transformers Constructicon Scrapper Laser Pistol Weapon Lot" on EBAY