Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video

Wednesday, December 26th, 2012 11:02AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,917

Takara Tomy have updated their official YouTube channel with a demo video for their recently released Transformers Capbots, Captimus Prime and Capticon. The figures feature a spring loaded transformation gimmick similar to an Activator. We've embedded the video below.

Credit(s): Takara Tomy, daimchoc
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449431)
Posted by STngAR on December 26th, 2012 @ 11:35am CST
I like these little guys but I think Ill wait for a clearence price. :MAXIMAL:
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449463)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:27pm CST
lol the video maybe cute, however; still dosen't convince me to buy these.
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449466)
Posted by RAcast on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:38pm CST
Aren't they asking a ridiculous amount for these? They're pretty weak, though I do concede the compatibility with Fort Max is nice.
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449470)
Posted by Va'al on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:44pm CST
STngAR wrote:I like these little guys but I think Ill wait for a clearence price. :MAXIMAL:

Agreed. I think they're adorable!

(Although not as adorable as PCCs.)
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449496)
Posted by Kapiko Customs on December 26th, 2012 @ 5:04pm CST
I would consider them if after pressing button they also stud up on their own! Now ,that i saw they don't,I'll pass.
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449548)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 26th, 2012 @ 8:43pm CST
I can't stop seeing that damned puppet in my head. Help. :BANG_HEAD:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters BULKHEAD DELUXE Class New g1 roadbuster - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Generations/Classics G-1 IDW SCOOP New unopened DELUXE CLASS - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 12 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Universe RID Series * PROWL * New unopened g-1 colors Deluxe Class - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 12 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Wave 5 Cosmos & Seaspray NEW US - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 14 minutes 12 seconds
Takara Tomy Hasbro Transformers Movie Series Masterpiece MPM-3 MPM-03 Bumblebee - Time Remaining: 24 days 14 hours 21 minutes 52 seconds
2004 Transformers Universe Ransack Action Figure Purple Constructicon Truck Rare - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 23 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Optimus Maximus Hasbro Action Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 31 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Voyager Class Soundwave - Time Remaining: 10 days 19 hours 32 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017