Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video

Wednesday, December 26th, 2012 11:02AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,719

Takara Tomy have updated their official YouTube channel with a demo video for their recently released Transformers Capbots, Captimus Prime and Capticon. The figures feature a spring loaded transformation gimmick similar to an Activator. We've embedded the video below.

Credit(s): Takara Tomy, daimchoc
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449431)
Posted by STngAR on December 26th, 2012 @ 11:35am CST
I like these little guys but I think Ill wait for a clearence price. :MAXIMAL:
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449463)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:27pm CST
lol the video maybe cute, however; still dosen't convince me to buy these.
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449466)
Posted by RAcast on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:38pm CST
Aren't they asking a ridiculous amount for these? They're pretty weak, though I do concede the compatibility with Fort Max is nice.
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449470)
Posted by Va'al on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:44pm CST
STngAR wrote:I like these little guys but I think Ill wait for a clearence price. :MAXIMAL:

Agreed. I think they're adorable!

(Although not as adorable as PCCs.)
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449496)
Posted by Kapiko Customs on December 26th, 2012 @ 5:04pm CST
I would consider them if after pressing button they also stud up on their own! Now ,that i saw they don't,I'll pass.
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449548)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 26th, 2012 @ 8:43pm CST
I can't stop seeing that damned puppet in my head. Help. :BANG_HEAD:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Ultimate Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 2 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Classics RID Optimus Prime + Megatron + Jetfire Voyager Hasbro 2006 - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 7 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Optimus Prime Helmet Voice Changer New (great to go with costume) - Time Remaining: 7 days 17 hours 8 minutes 46 seconds
IDW Transformers Wreckers #1-5 A B Drift #1-4 Primacy #1-4 A B Monstrosity #2-4 - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 13 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers ROBOTS in DISGUISE Ultra Magnus Electronic 2001 New Sealed XFMR RID - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 14 minutes 2 seconds
Ultra Magnus Skywarp Optimus Prime Megatron Classics 2Pack Transformers Hasbro - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 14 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Voyager Diac & Optimus Prime Stock GENUINE Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 21 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Classics Devastator - Complete - Generations - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 25 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes