Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed

Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed

Monday, July 6th, 2015 11:11pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: mooncake623   Views: 17,176

According to TakaraTomyMall the release date for MP-18B Blue Streak has been delayed from August 1 to September 29! Stranger still the website has Blue Streak's release date at August 29th. Rather it's 8/29 or 9/29 it's a slight delay and will be here soon enough! While you wait why not check out Seibertron.com's gallery of the original release of Masterpiece Bluestreak MP-18 here.
Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates!

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed

Credit(s): takaratomymall

Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1706839)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 6th, 2015 @ 11:20pm CDT
That's a fairly nice paint job the bot mode is sporting.
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1706842)
Posted by Cobotron on July 6th, 2015 @ 11:40pm CDT
Ouch. September just got heavy.
Oh well. :lol: Gotta have that.
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1706863)
Posted by Emerje on July 7th, 2015 @ 12:55am CDT
Same month as Tracks and Grand Scourge along with some other stuff I have on order... glad I already paid for mine.

Emerje
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1706892)
Posted by sol magnus on July 7th, 2015 @ 7:50am CDT
Jeez, I might have to buy something else for the wait...an MP-10 perhaps. 8)
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1706905)
Posted by huryochagi on July 7th, 2015 @ 9:44am CDT
It looks very good.
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1706943)
Posted by galvatron00 on July 7th, 2015 @ 11:48am CDT
Cobotron wrote:Ouch. September just got heavy.
Oh well. :lol: Gotta have that.
I was waiting for this one as I don't have a Bluestreak MP and figured the Hasbro one would be later this year. Now it looks as though Hasbro will get my money, even though I REALLY WANT THIS COLOR!!!!!
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1706966)
Posted by Cobotron on July 7th, 2015 @ 12:52pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Ouch. September just got heavy.
Oh well. :lol: Gotta have that.
You've waited this long. what's it gonna hurt to wait a little longer, huh? :lol:
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1706986)
Posted by galvatron00 on July 7th, 2015 @ 2:06pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Ouch. September just got heavy.
Oh well. :lol: Gotta have that.
You and this whole "patience" thing :lol: But seriously, you're probably right!
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1707684)
Posted by galvatron00 on July 9th, 2015 @ 11:50am CDT
I'm out, ordered regular Bluestreak from TRU. Hooray!!
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1707862)
Posted by Cobotron on July 9th, 2015 @ 2:30pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:I'm out, ordered regular Bluestreak from TRU. Hooray!!
:-(
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1708120)
Posted by shajaki on July 9th, 2015 @ 8:04pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:I'm out, ordered regular Bluestreak from TRU. Hooray!!
:-(
:-( :-(
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1708155)
Posted by galvatron00 on July 9th, 2015 @ 8:56pm CDT
shajaki wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:I'm out, ordered regular Bluestreak from TRU. Hooray!!
:-(
:-( :-(
NOT TWO SETS OF FROWNY FACES!! Seriously though, hard to pass up. I mean, BLUEstreak would've been cool if I had ANY Diaclone stuff, but I don't :-( I need to focus dang it!! Stop frowning!!

Why is BLUEstreak so awesome looking. I should get him just for the alt mode color. He's that good.
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1708158)
Posted by Cobotron on July 9th, 2015 @ 9:00pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
shajaki wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:I'm out, ordered regular Bluestreak from TRU. Hooray!!
:-(
:-( :-(

You made a wise choice buddy. Especially if you didn't already have the mold, and for that price. Any paint job looks good on the coolest TF ever made. :D :D :D
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1708162)
Posted by galvatron00 on July 9th, 2015 @ 9:06pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
shajaki wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:I'm out, ordered regular Bluestreak from TRU. Hooray!!
:-(
:-( :-(

Well I have Prowl..

I have no ties to Smokescreen, and if I got BLUEstreak I might as well get Silverstreak. And then it's and endless spiral.

That I'm now contemplating...

COBOTROOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! (said like Optimus, when he thinks Megatron is leaving at the end of MTMTE) :D
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1712613)
Posted by william-james88 on July 23rd, 2015 @ 9:17pm CDT

Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1712614)
Posted by Cobotron on July 23rd, 2015 @ 9:18pm CDT
Thanks! and don't forget to take the trash out on your way.

:lol: Jus kiddin'
;)
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1712766)
Posted by galvatron00 on July 24th, 2015 @ 9:02am CDT
william-james88 wrote:Just gonna leave this here and go back to the "Sideswipe is the best MP car mold club".

He really is as he should've been in G1 toy incarnation. I think he's still in my pre-orders at BBTS..can never have too many Datsuns :grin:
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1712768)
Posted by Va'al on July 24th, 2015 @ 9:08am CDT
Cobotron wrote: :lol: Jus kiddin'
;)

You better be.

Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1712906)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 24th, 2015 @ 3:06pm CDT
Va'al wrote:Image
Is he wearing black lipstick? /:)
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-18B Blue Streak Delayed (1712907)
Posted by Cobotron on July 24th, 2015 @ 3:07pm CDT
:lol: I think his gums are stained from chompin' on them cygars.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers AOE Deluxe Lot. Crosshairs and Drift" on EBAY
Buy "THREE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS, PLATINUM EDITION SILVER KN IGHT OPTIMUS PRIME, EVASIO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Gigawatt Pre Sale!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Series Bumblebee & Starscream Hero Mashers Hasbro Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Steeljaw See pictures !" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Grimlock See pictures !" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Sideswipe & Bumblebee MIX LOT 3’" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction (AOE) Generations Drift (helicopter)" on EBAY