Tuesday, March 24th, 2015 8:54am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 21,380

As a companion news piece to yesterday's Amazon.co.jp Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure and Easy Dynamic post, here's another update from the online retailer, regarding three Q-Transformers figures also due out this coming April! Check out below the images, linking to the listings, for QT18 Nemesis Prime (at a discounted price), QT19 Optimus Prime and QT20 Megatron (both for the expected 1079 Yen/approx $9 US)!

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings

Credit(s): Amazon.jp

Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1666263)
Posted by Seibertron on March 24th, 2015 @ 9:44am CDT
Man I just love these little guys. I don't know what it is about them, but they're the things I keep looking forward to every month. I hope they continue for a while. I'd love to see them do something besides car/truck alt modes ... bring on the Seekers and Dinobots!
Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1666340)
Posted by hinomars19 on March 24th, 2015 @ 11:40am CDT
These little things really are great! This is how you do fun, gimmick toys. Wish they would turn up on retail shelves via Hasbro. Money is really keeping me at bay with a lot of figures right now, but I'd love at least the Rodimus for my desk! :D
Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1675605)
Posted by Yotsuyasan on April 15th, 2015 @ 12:35pm CDT
Just noticed this available for pre-order over at TFSource:

And I am not ashamed to say that my first thought was, "Oh my God, I need this in my life!" It can hang out with my Disney Label Convoy and they can play a nice game of cat and mouse. ;)
Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1675606)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 15th, 2015 @ 12:40pm CDT
I like Transformers.
My wife likes Hello Kitty.

'Nuff said. :x
Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1675612)
Posted by ScottyP on April 15th, 2015 @ 1:10pm CDT
I'm buying one of these and I don't really care who cares. Hello Kitty can form the head of a combiner for maximum hilarity.
Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1675613)
Posted by shajaki on April 15th, 2015 @ 1:16pm CDT
Seibertron sponsors TFsource and BigBadToyStore have listed a pile of new Transformers Q figure preorders, including Classic Transformers characters with Hello Kitty and Evangelions?! The bizarre new batch includes:
-QT23 Ultra Magnus
-QT24 Bumblebee
-QT25 Lockdown
-QT26 Laserwave/Shockwave
-QT27 Soundwave
-QT28 Cliffjumper
-QT29 Starscream
-QT30 Thundercracker
-QT31 Skywarp
-QTC01 Hello Kitty
-QTC02 Evangelion 3 Figure Set

Keep scrolling to see some shots of the little fellas, and be sure to check out TFsource and BigBadToyStore to preorder if you like what you see!

Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1675617)
Posted by Deadput on April 15th, 2015 @ 1:35pm CDT
Get in the goddamn robot Shinji!
Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1675621)
Posted by william-james88 on April 15th, 2015 @ 1:44pm CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1675643)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 15th, 2015 @ 2:37pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Who are those last 3? I remember Va'al's avatar looked like the first purple garbage truck figure.
Evanglelion units one, zero, and two. Though you've probably seen more pics of unit zero in blue than orange, since it gets a new paint job early in the series.
Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1675648)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 15th, 2015 @ 2:47pm CDT

Her purpose: to siphon knee-jerk fan-rage away from Bronies."

...that's all I got. Had Joe on the brain for a week since a leak in my basement ruined several MISB sets from about 8 years back, including that Target set with the MOBAT and red HISS tank. It claimed my sealed Nightmare Moon gift set too. A mere fraction of Seib's pain from that flood, since most of my TF stuff dodged the bullet, but a sliver I share.

Back on topic, does anyone else think the shape of the lil' seekers' cockpits makes them look like they come with egg-laying action for a belated Easter assault?
Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1675689)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 15th, 2015 @ 4:02pm CDT
That Hello Kitty QTF is adorable.

Also hilarious that it shares its mold with the EVA Units, considering how the two are virtually polar opposites (uber kid-friendly vs. uber NOT kid-friendly). :lol:
Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1675712)
Posted by Desslok2201 on April 15th, 2015 @ 4:34pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:"Hello Convoy is the code name for Takara's daring, cross-gender-appeal crossover figure.

Her purpose: to siphon knee-jerk fan-rage away from Bronies."

1. Hello Convoy: awesome in a twisted sort of way
2. The Crimson Hiss from that set kicks a whole lot of ass
3. I thought the seekers reminded me more of those old super deformed macross planes, but now I can't un-see the eggs
Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1675715)
Posted by Va'al on April 15th, 2015 @ 4:44pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:

I mayyyyy have to look into getting those. :x
Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1675728)
Posted by fenrir72 on April 15th, 2015 @ 5:06pm CDT
Yotsuyasan wrote:Just noticed this available for pre-order over at TFSource:

8-} :x :HEADHURTS: :BOWDOWN:
Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1675772)
Posted by Zeedust on April 15th, 2015 @ 6:53pm CDT
Yotsuyasan wrote:Just noticed this available for pre-order over at TFSource:

Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1675792)
Posted by Tsutsukakushi on April 15th, 2015 @ 7:38pm CDT
Edit and forget it.
Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1675812)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on April 15th, 2015 @ 8:36pm CDT
It says that it's only 2 inches, and is only $12 instead of some insane price, so methinks Hello Kitty Prime is rather small.

STILL--will have to get this. My wife is a massive HK fan.
Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1675827)
Posted by Yotsuyasan on April 15th, 2015 @ 8:53pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:If I had a Mickeymus, I'd probably be tempted to do the same thing, but getting one now seems like it'd be... Impractical. Though unless Hello Kitty is bigger than or the same size as Mickey, this could wind up ridiculously-scaled anyhow. Like, you know, most things involving multiple Transformers toys.

Well, here is how big Mickey is compared to a standard height DVD case:

And grabbing the measuring tape, he comes up to about 4¾" in height. So if this is true:

Black Bumblebee wrote:It says that it's only 2 inches...

...then I guess Mickey will indeed tower over Kitty. But I am okay with this. They will still be the best of friends in my collection. :lol: And on hot days, they can even hang out with my popsicle mascot transforming vaguely Optimus-ish guy, for extra corporate mascot fun.

Man, add Pepsi Convoy into the mix... and too bad I never got Sports Label Convoy. I could have a whole bunch of fun with Mascot Primes! (What is Sports Label Convoy going for these days... Checking eBay... And... Yeah, never mind that...)
Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1675844)
Posted by Zeedust on April 15th, 2015 @ 9:31pm CDT
Yeah, Gari-Robo-Kun might not fit in with Mickey and Hello Kitty. He's diffferent for two reasons: He doesn't turn into a truck and he's kinda frightening.
Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Nemesis, Optimus Prime and Megatron Amazon.jp Listings (1675857)
Posted by william-james88 on April 15th, 2015 @ 10:13pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:

I mayyyyy have to look into getting those. :x

Before or after you get the Evangelion MP 10?

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "** 2014 - WINDCHARGER Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class **" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT PREMIER EDITION DELUXE DINOBOT SLUG NEW IN BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe DINOBOT SLUDGE Figure Hasbro 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Titans Return Transformers Scourge Rippersnapper Highbrow Twinferno New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 WRECK-GAR Lot For Parts With Gun, Vintage Takara 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go! G19 Hunter ratchet" on EBAY