Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images

Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images

Sunday, September 25th, 2016 7:06am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Kurona   Views: 27,810

Again thanks to Seibertronian Logan., we have more images of upcoming Transformers to show you through Twitter user Tagoal!! Below are three pictures each of TakaraTomy's own version of the recently released Robots in Disguise (2015) Warrior Windblade as well as TAV56 Nemesis Prime, their exclusive black repaint of the recently released Robots in Disguise (2015) Warrior Power Surge Optimus Prime. Take a look and tell us what you think of their decos!

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime, Starscream and Windblade images

This article was last modified on Sunday, September 25th, 2016 7:32am CDT

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1828260)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 25th, 2016 @ 7:13am CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1828263)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on September 25th, 2016 @ 7:24am CDT
Man, the Windblade mold is so nice, but Hasbro's paint job (or lack thereof) makes it look so bad, and I don't have the money for the Takara... :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1828266)
Posted by Kurona on September 25th, 2016 @ 7:28am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:I think that's just the Hasbro version of Starscream. The shoulder sticker is in the style of those on Hasbro's figures rather than those on Takara's figures.

You're absolutely right; I saw it right after Nemesis and Windblade on the twitter account and jumped on it :HEADHURTS: I'll fix it right away.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1828268)
Posted by zodconvoy on September 25th, 2016 @ 7:32am CDT
I don't care for Windblade or Starscream but I need that Nemesis Prime in my life.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1828287)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 25th, 2016 @ 8:56am CDT
Kurona wrote:Image

That's a RiD toy?!!?

I mean, the alt mode isn't particularly impressive, but still holy smokes.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1828288)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on September 25th, 2016 @ 9:00am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:
Kurona wrote:Image

That's a RiD toy?!!?

I mean, the alt mode isn't particularly impressive, but still holy smokes.

Yeah, I have the tru exclusive version, it's pretty good. But trust TT to turn these figures into the works of art and love they were designed to be, primus knows hasbro would never do that - too costly >:oP
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1828289)
Posted by Cobotron on September 25th, 2016 @ 9:31am CDT
On a weird rando whim I pre-ordered this guy from AmiAmi (where you can't cancel pre-orders) and I was starting to regret it. But, now that I see these pictures I remember why I did it.
He's AWESOME! :michaelbay:

No regrets. :lol:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1828290)
Posted by Kurona on September 25th, 2016 @ 9:33am CDT
It's like rule #46 of Transformers; a black repaint is an obvious and pretty easy way to sell a toy again... but goddamn if it isn't always beautiful.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1828291)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on September 25th, 2016 @ 9:33am CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1828292)
Posted by SureShot18 on September 25th, 2016 @ 9:48am CDT
Sigma Magnus wrote:Only nitpick with Nemesis, and the mold itself, is that the wings seem a little too low. Otherwise, though, he's awesome. Good work Takara. ;)^

I've thought this too. I'm surprised it hasn't been brought up before. If youre going to give a figure wings make them at his shoulders, granted they probably weren't able to do that with this mold.
I really wish I hadn't missed the preorders for Nemesis Prime, although it's for the best since I already have one black Prime figure and if I got any more I'd really be down the rabbit hole.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1828305)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 25th, 2016 @ 10:56am CDT
They both look amazing! Really well done with the paint on these guys
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1828313)
Posted by Quantum Surge on September 25th, 2016 @ 11:31am CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1828346)
Posted by william-james88 on September 25th, 2016 @ 12:24pm CDT
Quantum Surge wrote:I normally don't care for the RID '15 toys, but I want Nemesis after seeing the quality paint job added to him!

The paint job on him is nice, but just as nice as Hasbro's paintjob on the Clash repaint.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1828431)
Posted by Quantum Surge on September 25th, 2016 @ 6:37pm CDT
Still haven't found it yet in my area. Might get to when I have the chance.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1829219)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 28th, 2016 @ 5:12pm CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1829228)
Posted by william-james88 on September 28th, 2016 @ 6:13pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I've got Nemesis Prime coming but I couldn't get Windblade and I'm kicking myself. The pre-orders on BBTS sold out before we got clear, color pictures. Just for the painted sword alone, I'd like to have that figure, and I hate the character and the head. The Warrior class Power Surge Prime mold is a fantastic throwback to what TF's used to be.

Care to share more thoughts on that mold and why you feel that way? And do you feel that about the original mold as well or just the retool?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1829232)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on September 28th, 2016 @ 6:28pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

It has a formless, lump-like vehicle mode with body parts sticking out of it, and sh|t articulation in half of his body in robot mode, something smells of Armada to me :-P
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1829327)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 29th, 2016 @ 1:13am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I assume you're talking about Prime; it's a tractor trailer, clear as day. There's maybe ONE joint missing from the arms, that would help but it's not THAT bad.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1829498)
Posted by william-james88 on September 29th, 2016 @ 2:12pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

You still havent told us what about it makes it a fantastic throwback and I am all ears :) So let us know.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Nemesis Prime and Windblade images (1829501)
Posted by william-james88 on September 29th, 2016 @ 2:34pm CDT
The Toyrsus exclusive Clash of the Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Starsceam figure was released a while ago to great surprise by the fan base but it was still unknown how Takara's version would look like. It has finally been revealed. It will not be an exclusive, unlike last year's Clash fo the Transformers figurs which were the same in Japan as in the rest of the world. Instead, this new Starscream is part of the main line and sports the code TAV 62. It has a similar deco theme to the Hasbro version with a few changes and extra paint apps (ex: chin, abdominal area, a red line on the shoulders). A comparison can be found below.

TAV61 God Optimus Prime has also been revealed. It is a redeco of TAV50 and has a very similar deco to the Hasbro version of this mold known as Power Surge Optimus Prime. Comparison images can also be found below. Let us know if these are worth the import, especially at the higher exchange rate. They are currently available for preorder at Takaratomymall for ¥2,700 ($27) and ¥9,720 ($97) respectively and coming out November 12th 2016.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Sideswipe & Bumblebee MIX LOT 3’" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Stuntwing Mini Con" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Robots in Disguise GRIMLOCK Hasbro Warrior Class Combiner Force NIP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Stormshot Jet Robots In Disguise Warrior Class Jet" on EBAY
Buy "STRONGARM Transformers - Robots in Disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Soundwave lot complete WFC Cassette Corp Ratbat Rumble Ravage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise - CLIFFJUMPER  - NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Soundblaster complete WFC 35TH Anniversary Generations" on EBAY