Sunday, February 1st, 2015 4:47am CST

Categories: Toy News, People News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 31,181

It's a day of the week ending in Y, so Hisashi Yuki has taken to Twitter to show off some more of not only Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-24 Star Saber (in his vehicle form and with Brain of Courage at the controls), but also the soon-to-arrive wave of Legends deluxes, Arcee, Chromia and Windblade - check out the mirrored image below!

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1645380)
Posted by RhA on February 1st, 2015 @ 5:40am CST
Windblade looks like a mess, not matter what coat of paint they slap on it.

And to you, Star Saber, I say:' Let's say go!'.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1645426)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 1st, 2015 @ 9:02am CST
Ugh, is it March, yet? I need that Star Saber in my life! :BOOM:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1645431)
Posted by fenrir72 on February 1st, 2015 @ 9:11am CST
RhA wrote:Windblade looks like a mess, not matter what coat of paint they slap on it.

And to you, Star Saber, I say:' Let's say go!'.

Let's not be to harsh on our Kabuki fembot. Sure the base mold is kind of iffy but once you get a hold of the real thing, you might change you mind. Same thing happened when it came to MP-BB. In pics, he kinda sucked but in real time.....amazing.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1645432)
Posted by fenrir72 on February 1st, 2015 @ 9:12am CST
Mindmaster wrote:Ugh, is it March, yet? I need that Star Saber in my life! :BOOM:

More or less April unless BBTS and the gang get theirs early delivered.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1645449)
Posted by DMSL on February 1st, 2015 @ 9:57am CST
Star Saber is a definate buy for me.

Arcee looks like she comes with the crappy open hands that can barely grip her blasters....that's a bummer. I hope they ship her with the closed hands or that might be a deal breaker for me.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1645465)
Posted by Rated X on February 1st, 2015 @ 11:07am CST
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1645467)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 1st, 2015 @ 11:09am CST
Rated X wrote:Maybe some company can come up with a better gun that slides right into the arcee open fist. Something with an uzi clip aesthetic that pegs into the 5mm hole and slides into the smaller hole underneath. It shouldnt take a rocket scientist to design something like that.
Arcee's hands aren't compatible with 5mm pegs. They're slot-shaped.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1645482)
Posted by guarayakha on February 1st, 2015 @ 12:18pm CST
You guys can just do a simple mod on her hands if it bother you guys too much.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons- ... int-5.html
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1645539)
Posted by Desslok2201 on February 1st, 2015 @ 5:05pm CST
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1645570)
Posted by megatronus on February 1st, 2015 @ 6:55pm CST
Desslok2201 wrote:I hope the girls sell well enough to get us Elita-1, Firestar and Moonracer. At least Elita-1.

Either way, well probably get Nautica down the line as a Windblade redeco. I'm relying on MMC for Elita-1 (and solis Prime, for that matter).
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1645578)
Posted by Desslok2201 on February 1st, 2015 @ 7:34pm CST
megatronus wrote:

I have to agree, their Elita looks very nice, but I've seen too many quality issues on 3p products.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1645587)
Posted by megatronus on February 1st, 2015 @ 8:09pm CST
Desslok2201 wrote:
megatronus wrote:

Mmm. Blanket generalizations really don't make sense in this context.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1645611)
Posted by Desslok2201 on February 1st, 2015 @ 9:25pm CST
megatronus wrote:
Desslok2201 wrote:
megatronus wrote:

Mmm. Blanket generalizations really don't make sense in this context.

You're right. Mania king is fantastic, but there are others that I'm squeamish about spending the cash on, and I know nothing of MMC's quality
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1645643)
Posted by megatronus on February 1st, 2015 @ 10:19pm CST
Desslok2201 wrote:
megatronus wrote:
Desslok2201 wrote:
megatronus wrote:

Mmm. Blanket generalizations really don't make sense in this context.

This is very OT for this thread, but MMC is considered one of the top, if not the top, 3rd Party company right now in terms of ingenuity and quality. I would recommend checking out the 3rd Party threads to learn more.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1645649)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 1st, 2015 @ 10:32pm CST
Elita One, I could see, but not so much Firestar or Moonracer. But if we were to get those two, they most likely wouldn't be able to have those names since Hasbro can't use them.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1645666)
Posted by fenrir72 on February 1st, 2015 @ 11:01pm CST
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1645670)
Posted by Desslok2201 on February 1st, 2015 @ 11:04pm CST
fenrir72 wrote:Though having a transforming official fembot like Elita and the other gals would be nice, might as well accept the official non transforming Artstorm fig of her in the meantime......and it's anime accurate too.

I waited 29 yrs for Arcee.. I'll wait some more
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1646499)
Posted by william-james88 on February 4th, 2015 @ 7:44am CST
I bet Springer would have preffered Takara's Arcee to have closed hands.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1646508)
Posted by Autobot032 on February 4th, 2015 @ 8:13am CST
TF Yuki has posted an in package image of Legends Arcee.

TakaraTomy's Arcee is colored a slight bit differently from the US version, as you can see in the image below, and you can compare the differences by checking out our gallery of the US version of the figure by clicking here.

You can visit Yuki's Twitter by clicking the image below: Image

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee, Chromia, Windblade Image with MP Star Saber (1646511)
Posted by william-james88 on February 4th, 2015 @ 8:33am CST
Ah you beat me to it!

Oh well, here are some extra stuff we learn about the tweet and figure:

Arcee features all new character art for her packaging. Hisashi Yuki reffers to the release date in his tweet by saying that the "three daughters will be released Valentine's Day".

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Toys Studio Series 59 Deluxe Class Bumblebee Movie Shatter Action" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations - Combiner Wars-AUTOBOT HOUND Figure - Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Studio Series 42 - Construction Long Haul Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 38 Optimus Prime Bumblebee Movie Hasbro 2018 MISP!" on EBAY
Buy "SILVERBOLT AERIALBOT TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE GENERATIONS ULTRA CLASS 2008 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Laserbeak + Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS ER EX-18 IRONHIDE & PROWL Figure MIB by Takara Tomy" on EBAY