Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More

Tuesday, July 29th, 2014 5:54AM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 31,563

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Who's up for some early week exclusive looks? We have a set of multiple items courtesy of Weibo user 北马伊斯力, taken at a Takara Tomy display booth, with many many robots we had yet to see, including TRU Exclusive AoE Rusty Optimus Prime Evasion Mode, Transformers Expo exclusives Nemesis Prime and Black Knight Grimlock, the Transformers Legends wave 1 of Commanders (G1 Optimus Prime, Age of Extinction Optimus Prime, Optimus Primal, and Lio Convoy), Age of Extinction Dinobot Snarl and our very first look at the box for Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack! Check them all out mirrored below, and click on the names above to head to the discussion threads!

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More
Credit(s): Weibo 北马伊斯力
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1594599)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 29th, 2014 @ 8:25am CDT
Purdy pics, but a bit on the small side.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1594620)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on July 29th, 2014 @ 11:02am CDT
Did Takara announce a golden Evasion Mode Optimus Prime? I can't recall if they did.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1594622)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 29th, 2014 @ 11:08am CDT
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Did Takara announce a golden Evasion Mode Optimus Prime? I can't recall if they did.
Yeah, it's a Lucky Draw figure.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1594624)
Posted by leokearon on July 29th, 2014 @ 11:18am CDT
What size are the Transformers Legends Commanders in relation to other transformers?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1594625)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 29th, 2014 @ 11:25am CDT
leokearon wrote:What size are the Transformers Legends Commanders in relation to other transformers?
Small Deluxes.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1594629)
Posted by GuyIncognito on July 29th, 2014 @ 11:39am CDT
Are the Legends Commanders new molds, or redecos?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1594634)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 29th, 2014 @ 11:57am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:Are the Legends Commanders new molds, or redecos?
LC-01 Convoy is redeco of RobotMaster RM-01 G1 Convoy.

LC-02 Convoy (Beast Wars) is a redeco of RobotMasters RM-11 Beast Convoy.

LC-03 Lio Convoy is a redeco of RobotMasters RM-22 Lio Convoy.

LC-04 Optimus Prime is a redeco of AOE 1 Step Changer Optimus Prime.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1594650)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on July 29th, 2014 @ 1:19pm CDT
Those AOE Evasion Primes... =P~ and Grimlock's pretty awesome to.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1594689)
Posted by Aximalli_Prime on July 29th, 2014 @ 3:07pm CDT
If Rustimus Prime is available for a decent price I'll definitely have him ordered
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1594751)
Posted by K2vox on July 29th, 2014 @ 7:23pm CDT
I want that Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy, and Snarl
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1594752)
Posted by shajaki on July 29th, 2014 @ 7:37pm CDT
Aximalli_Prime wrote:If Rustimus Prime is available for a decent price I'll definitely have him ordered
hes available for preorder from a few places.

robotkingdom is the cheapest, but preorders are sold out. when hes actually in stock maybe check again. however robotkingdom tends to be pricey when it comes to shipping...

TRU Exclusive Movie Advanced Optimus Prime rusty Version @ robotkingdom $47.90

BBTS and tfsource have him up as well both for the same price. tfsource is probably your best bet if you live in the states, what with their free shipping over $150.

Transformers 4 - Lost Age - Rusty Optimus Prime - Limited Edition @ tfsource $64.99

Transformers: The Lost Age Evasion Mode Optimus Prime Rusty Exclusive @ BBTS $64.99
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1594799)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on July 29th, 2014 @ 10:52pm CDT
Ahhhh yeah another must Nemesis Prime for the fold...sold! :VEHI:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1595181)
Posted by Gallifreyan Autobot on July 30th, 2014 @ 10:47pm CDT
Purdy me gusta I want :BOWDOWN: I wish I could obtain Japanese exclusive figures :sad: though I did see some Chinese versions of the season 2 combiners at my local gordmans in Fremont, NE
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1595186)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 30th, 2014 @ 10:59pm CDT
Autobot tap out wrote:Purdy me gusta I want :BOWDOWN: I wish I could obtain Japanese exclusive figures :sad:
What's stopping you from buy such things from online retailers?

Autobot tap out wrote:though I did see some Chinese versions of the season 2 combiners at my local gordmans in Fremont, NE
Those would most likely be bootlegs/knockoffs.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1596979)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 6th, 2014 @ 9:20am CDT
Site sponsor Robotkingdom just reported and put up pre-orders for the next two releases of Takara Tomy's Transformers Legends line. Sky-Byte will be LG-06 and Jetfire will be LG-07. Both due to be released in December of this year. While the images provided is small and may vary from the final product, it looks like in a strange turn of events Takara's Jetfire will have a flat red color and lose all the chrome from the Hasbro version.




Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1596986)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 6th, 2014 @ 9:28am CDT
Sky-Byte has the asymmetrically-colored torso the original had, more paint apps on his legs, and blue missile instead of yellow.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1596990)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 6th, 2014 @ 9:42am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Sky-Byte has the asymmetrically-colored torso the original had, more paint apps on his legs, and blue missile instead of yellow.


Furthermore, it looks like they'll continue to use the Japanese names like they did for Primal and Rattrap. So it may not be Sky-Byte, but Gelshark.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1596993)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 6th, 2014 @ 9:59am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Sky-Byte has the asymmetrically-colored torso the original had, more paint apps on his legs, and blue missile instead of yellow.


Furthermore, it looks like they'll continue to use the Japanese names like they did for Primal and Rattrap. So it may not be Sky-Byte, but Gelshark.
Oh, is he called Gelshark? I couldn't tell from the tiny pic.

What about Jetfire? Is his name the same or are they going with the "Skyfire" name?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1596998)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 6th, 2014 @ 10:05am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Sky-Byte has the asymmetrically-colored torso the original had, more paint apps on his legs, and blue missile instead of yellow.


Furthermore, it looks like they'll continue to use the Japanese names like they did for Primal and Rattrap. So it may not be Sky-Byte, but Gelshark.
Oh, is he called Gelshark? I couldn't tell from the tiny pic.

What about Jetfire? Is his name the same or are they going with the "Skyfire" name?


I think they're going with Jetfire this time around. The Japanese text just describes the figure, but the first paragraph tells what characters the figures are based on, "Jetfire from the cartoon" and "2000, Galshark from Car Robot" in a sense.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Commanders Wave 1, plus MP Wheeljack, AoE Nemesis Prime and More (1596999)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 6th, 2014 @ 10:07am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Sky-Byte has the asymmetrically-colored torso the original had, more paint apps on his legs, and blue missile instead of yellow.


Furthermore, it looks like they'll continue to use the Japanese names like they did for Primal and Rattrap. So it may not be Sky-Byte, but Gelshark.
Oh, is he called Gelshark? I couldn't tell from the tiny pic.

What about Jetfire? Is his name the same or are they going with the "Skyfire" name?


I think they're going with Jetfire this time around. The Japanese text just describes the figure, but the first paragraph tells what characters the figures are based on, "Jetfire from the cartoon" and "2000, Galshark from Car Robot" in a sense.



You can read the text? it's so small..

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION GENERATIONS DELUXE CLASS DINOBOT SLASH FIGURE - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 28 minutes 27 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Movie AOE EX Dinobot Black Knight Slug+Scorn in stock - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 29 minutes 40 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE GENERATION I SERIES - AUTOBOT HOUND W/RAVAGE - NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 53 minutes 33 seconds
G2 Strafe MOC MIB Boxed 1994 Vintage Hasbro Transformers Action Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 45 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Generations Age Extinction Deluxe Class Scorn Dinobot  NEW! - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 12 minutes 13 seconds
TED-08 STEELJAW Transformers Adventure Series Robots In Disguise Takara 2015 New - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 3 minutes 34 seconds
TED-09 GRIMLOCK Transformers Adventure Series Robots In Disguise Takara 2015 New - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 5 minutes 20 seconds
NEW Transformers Masterpiece MakeToys MTRM-02Y Gundog MP Hound G1 toy colour - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 24 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test