Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed

Monday, September 19th, 2016 9:14pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 31,047

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed

Credit(s): Takara Tomy Mall

This article was last modified on Monday, September 19th, 2016 9:46pm CDT

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826399)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 19th, 2016 @ 9:39pm CDT
That's not Horri-Bull, that's Bullhorn! 8-)
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826403)
Posted by Kurona on September 19th, 2016 @ 10:09pm CDT
The much more character-accurate colour scheme(yeah I know it's primarily cartoon-accurate but the colour scheme here is more accurate to like every version of Ravage compared to Hasbro's) REALLY makes this mold look good. Considering it's only £15 compared to £10 (as opposed to the prices some other imports can reach), I think I might go for him over Hasbro's. I want the representation of one of the best MTMTE characters to look fantastic, dammit
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826404)
Posted by primalxconvoy on September 19th, 2016 @ 10:10pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:TFYuki is up to his old tricks once again. Thanks to a retweet from the Takara news source himself, we have new images along with the pre-order at Takara Tomy Mall for Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn! Jaguar is the Takara version of Titans Return Ravage with some new stickers that use some old cassette detailing, while Bullhorn is the takara take on the Titans Return Terribull titan master. You can check out the stock image below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Technically, Bullhorn is Takara's take on HORRIBULL. "Terribull" was just Hasblow's failure in securing the original G1 name.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826405)
Posted by Kurona on September 19th, 2016 @ 10:11pm CDT
primalxconvoy wrote:

Oh no, the name on the packaging which greatly resembles the original name and in no way effects what you yourself call it is different from the original name. Tragic. Hasbro is terrible guys
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826406)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 19th, 2016 @ 10:12pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:

Dontcha mean, Hasbro is "Terri-Bull"? :P
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826407)
Posted by Kurona on September 19th, 2016 @ 10:14pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Kurona wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:

Dontcha mean, Hasbro is "Terri-Bull"? :P

how did i miss that chance i hate everything
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826408)
Posted by primalxconvoy on September 19th, 2016 @ 10:18pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:

You missed my point. I stated that there original news was either missing the original G1 name, and/or was incorrect in describing it as the Japanese version of a Titans Return figure. Splitting hairs, possibly, but the Japanese version is THE original version (in-Universe, of sorts), which would suggest that, in describing it, it's the equivalent of the original Western G1 version, not the Titanmaster.

Perhaps a simple inclusion of "AKA Horribull" would be useful in clearing things up.

Anyway, I think these pictures were already available for some time at Amazon Japan, where you can also order it:

- https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B01K19 ... C%E3%83%B3
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826410)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 19th, 2016 @ 10:27pm CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826412)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 19th, 2016 @ 10:29pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:The news I wrote was pertaining to the figure, which originally was named Terribull for the titans return line. I'm not using fictional names, simply what was on the packaging, as is usual
Yeah, I think the lot of us are savvy enough to know what the news article is talking about.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826413)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 19th, 2016 @ 10:34pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

I was clearing up some information for someone Sabr. no need for snark
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826416)
Posted by william-james88 on September 19th, 2016 @ 10:39pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Kurona wrote: Hasbro is terrible guys
Dontcha mean, Hasbro is "Terri-Bull"? :P

how did i miss that chance i hate everything

You are lucky Va'al is on vacation, that would have been grounds for revoking your membership.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826423)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 19th, 2016 @ 11:17pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I was clearing up some information for someone Sabr. no need for snark
What snark? I was agreeing with you. Image
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826424)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 19th, 2016 @ 11:26pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I was clearing up some information for someone Sabr. no need for snark
What snark? I was agreeing with you. Image

Sorry, I took that as you were being snarky and rude.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826425)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 19th, 2016 @ 11:27pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I was clearing up some information for someone Sabr. no need for snark
What snark? I was agreeing with you. Image

Sorry, I took that as you were being snarky and rude.
All I said was that we can tell what the article meant since what you wrote was fine.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826428)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on September 19th, 2016 @ 11:57pm CDT
Blurr is so damn pretty it isn't even funny
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826429)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on September 20th, 2016 @ 12:06am CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Blurr is so damn pretty it isn't even funny

I completely agree, I just got mine yesterday and I can barely put him down! He looks great with the other movie Autobots, too.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826435)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on September 20th, 2016 @ 1:36am CDT

Yes, Legends Blurr is lovely. Had mine a couple weeks now. Still having a lil issue with his 'antenna(?)' part keeps sliding back down into the head if even a gentle breeze touches it though.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826439)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on September 20th, 2016 @ 1:52am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:The only ways in which that Ravage figure looks even remotely good is because it's done up like Ravage all black and cool but it's still a bloody awful looking figure. Even USB drive Ravage looks a bajillion times better and is actually functional as a real life device.

I completely se where you're coming from, honestly the only reason I'm getting the Takara one is because it's good enough to be passable. The light grey looks awful, I've seen him in hand. I just need a decent Ravage to go with my CHUG-ish Soundwave, which for me is the Takara Fall of Cybertron voyager. I'm getting the rest of the cassettes to go with him too, leader Soundwave is just too big and boxy for me, especially since I have the Masterpiece.

I must have gotten lucky with my Blurr, his antenna holds up fine. Maybe a touch of superglue could tighten yours up a bit?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826440)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on September 20th, 2016 @ 2:19am CDT
Autobot Roadburn wrote:

I will attempt this later (and carefully so I don't end up with it completely stuck and immobile :P). My Legends Scourge needs it too.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed (1826441)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on September 20th, 2016 @ 2:42am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Autobot Roadburn wrote:

I recommend Scotch Super Glue Gel/Liquid, I just bought it at Fred Meyer for a couple dollars. I had to tighten my Astrotrain's Titan Master legs, so I put on a thin layer with a toothpick and let it sit for 20 minutes, it turned out fine. Careful of the fumes though, you might want to open a window.

I hope my Scourge doesn't have any issues, I bought a Hasbro one and his head was so loose it didn't even stay on, and his antenna was loose too. He was so awful I returned him. The Takara one looks good enough to risk buying and I know how to fix him now.

Good luck with the fix! This is probably my favorite Titans Return figure yet next to Chromedome, SDCC Brainstorm and Takara Galvatron, I actually really like his lavender color.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Takara Exclusive Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Blaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron BLASTER" on EBAY
Buy "Hero Mashers Transformers Beast Hunters Series Starscream Hasbro Kids Toy Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations FOC Fall of Cybertron Starscream Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY