Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans

Thursday, August 25th, 2016 5:28am CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 32,027

Courtesy of the Takara Tomy website, we have scans of the comics that accompany their Legends figures - currently featuring the Headmasters, or Titan Masters in Hasbro's nomenclature. Last we saw was with Skull and Hardhead, here, and we now have the ones for LG24 Ginrai (Powermaster Optimus Prime) and skipping to LG6 Scourge, missing out on Galvatron and Blurr. Check them out below, nonetheless!

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans

Credit(s): Takara Tomy

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818513)
Posted by Targetmaster Kup on August 25th, 2016 @ 6:39am CDT
Does anyone have a translation?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818521)
Posted by RAR on August 25th, 2016 @ 7:27am CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818542)
Posted by RiddlerJ on August 25th, 2016 @ 8:33am CDT
RAR wrote:I notice a lot of people buy toys to "experience them" then sell them soon afterwards and buy something else - that is one way some have a through-put that seems to give them the illusion of being millionaires or something.

I have to admit. I have quite a few figures that, after I first experienced playing with them, kinda lost interest.

I still have all my figures, but there's a few that may be on the chopping block soon just because I don't have the space anymore.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818544)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 25th, 2016 @ 8:36am CDT
So many Masterforce characters! I love it!

Also, this is the first time we've seen Fortress and Grand together at the same time conversing with each other.

And, uh oh, something logical this way comes.

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:For those are a bit confused: the last, black and white comic with the numbered bots, that's a reference to the numbered Sweeps as they're based on Fracas/Nightstick. Each has his own personality traits, with poor number 4 reduced to a mere ghost.
Likely due to the number 4 being associated with death in Japan.

Nik Hero wrote:Does anyone have a translation?
The Wiki will have an English synopsis in due time.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818553)
Posted by 1984forever on August 25th, 2016 @ 8:47am CDT
Well, they have more patience than me because I used to throw unwanted figures in the trash. When my son became of age I started throwing them in his toybox. SDCC FoC Bruticus landed there along with UW-05 minus Sunstreaker and Mirage. He's into Minecraft now so Transformers i've "experienced" are winding up on the curb again. I briefly considered getting Legends Scourge along with 3 of the Hasbro releases to act as Sweeps but I just can't get past that Headmaster gimmick. I've pretty much given up on having a decent TFTM display.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818622)
Posted by Starsaber468 on August 25th, 2016 @ 12:44pm CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818652)
Posted by King Kuuga on August 25th, 2016 @ 2:45pm CDT
Nik Hero wrote:Does anyone have a translation?
Starsaber468 wrote:Hope somebody translates the manga as in changing the language of the texts from japanese to english instead of just somebody saying whats happening

Give it time.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818658)
Posted by RAR on August 25th, 2016 @ 3:05pm CDT
1984forever wrote:

Don't they have Charity donations for old unwanted toys in Brooklyn then ?

You are wasting a lot of money really even if they are broken people will pay quite a lot for "mixed Lots" on eBay even if you only make one listing it would be worth the trip to the post office - and if even that is to much bother you can book online for a parcel pick up etc..

Heck even a single Gun can be worth crazy prices if it's a desirable one.

There is other ways to point out the use to people too like extra Legion weapons from the prime era, or Energon star/chips all have people looking for them.

I usually frown on people who have any intention of selling toys on throwing boxes away especially on rarer items - but throwing the wholes boxes full of toy away is light lighting cigars with $5.00 bills really.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818660)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 25th, 2016 @ 3:08pm CDT
That Bot wrote:
Nik Hero wrote:Does anyone have a translation?

Give it time.
I wouldn't count on it. These online Legends manga chapters have had 39 made so far and of those 39 chapters, only one of them, Chapter 33, has been fully translated in English. No one seems to be regularly translating the online manga chapters, or any of the pack-in ones.

The Grand Galvatron Chapter comic, however, was translated, but not the Lynxmaster Chapter comic.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818746)
Posted by karyuudo on August 25th, 2016 @ 9:44pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
That Bot wrote:
Nik Hero wrote:Does anyone have a translation?

Give it time.

We might tackle translating these in the future, as it's crossed our team's mind several times. The only problem is, we only have so much time, and there's other stuff that takes priorities.

Side note: Thanks for the plug-in to our blogspot as always :)
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818769)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 26th, 2016 @ 1:04am CDT

Gen. Hawk is to Duke as Fort Max is to Chromedome?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818782)
Posted by Kurona on August 26th, 2016 @ 3:27am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Chromedome the leader of the Headmasters in the Japanese cartoon? Fort Max was the overall big cheese but Chromedome handled field command?

Gen. Hawk is to Duke as Fort Max is to Chromedome?

Yeah
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818786)
Posted by fenrir72 on August 26th, 2016 @ 3:33am CDT

Gen. Hawk is to Duke as Fort Max is to Chromedome?

You got it in reverse. Gen Hawk to Fortress and Duke as Chromedome. There was an episode in HM that Chromedome, burning with rage after his buddy (Abel iirc)was killed by Sixshot ( it was the Zarak shield arc) that Chromedome wanted to/started a search and destroy mission. They already engaged in a free for all battle until Fortress talked some sense into him.

Continue this and you risk destroying planet Master and the civilian population.

So Fortmax eventually overrode him.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818790)
Posted by Cyberpath on August 26th, 2016 @ 3:51am CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818791)
Posted by Cyberpath on August 26th, 2016 @ 3:52am CDT
Randomhero wrote:Does anyone know where you can still order a scourge? I've checked most places but it's all out of stock preorders.

HLJ still has him, as of writing this (low stock!) --

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818901)
Posted by Va'al on August 26th, 2016 @ 12:12pm CDT
As fellow Seibertronian Cyberpath notifies us, Japanese toy blogger Alfes2010 has clearly a lot of spare time and spare toys of recent, and they're delving into the upcoming Takara Tomy Transformers Legends releases: LG 24 Shockwave (and Titan Master Cancer), LG 25 Blurr, LG 26 Scourge. Check them out, as some fairly amusing poses make it into the mix too (is Blurr's Headmaster doing what it looks like it's doing..?)

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818905)
Posted by leokearon on August 26th, 2016 @ 12:24pm CDT
Having seen a couple of pics of Cancer/Crashbash being used instead of Lokos, exactly how well do the Titan Masters work as Headmaster Jr heads
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818944)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on August 26th, 2016 @ 2:06pm CDT
Hmmm... I think I prefer Hasbro's Scourge.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818950)
Posted by william-james88 on August 26th, 2016 @ 2:45pm CDT
Optimum Supreme wrote:Hmmm... I think I prefer Hasbro's Scourge.

I do too, the vehicle mode rocks on Hasbro's version!

As for the Robot mode, I find both as dull. Takara breaks up the colour a bit, but not enough, and thas because they'd rather stick to the animation model.

If anyone asked me which one below was the Takara one, and i didnt know, I wouldsay the one on the right simply because it has more dtail highlighted in paint apps, especially those nice paint apps on the side with silver and dark blue.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG24, LG26 Comics Scans (1818955)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on August 26th, 2016 @ 2:59pm CDT
I really like Shockwave. At first he looked periwinkle (or a light purple) to me but these in hand images make him look s much better. Unfortunately I might not get him since I have CW Shockwave.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON WFC-S32 BLACKJACK & HYPERDRIVE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC-S44 Siege Battlemasters Singe War for Cybertron Target" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG37 Ravage & Bullhorn Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime Action Figure Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC: Earthrise Micromasters Battle Squad DIRECT-HIT / POWER PUNCH" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - Starscream, Optimus Prime, Rodimus Prime - NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Masterpiece Convoy Mode Eva MP-10 Optimus Prime Brand" on EBAY