Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo

Sunday, August 14th, 2016 8:45am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Kurona   Views: 28,601

Courtesy of fellow Seibertronian Cyberpath, another TakaraTomy Transformers Legends image has surfaced from TFYuki's Twitter - this time of LG25 Blurr beside his packaging, which features his Headmaster in it's own little section very reminiscent of the original 1987 packaging. This highly anticipated figure differs greatly from his Hasbro counterpart in terms of deco; ditching the two-tone blues of the original toy for a much more G1 Cartoon-Accurate colour scheme. TFYuki also notes that the figure is now available for order in TakaraTomyMall - take a look at the picture below and tell us if the new deco is enough to win you over!

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo

Credit(s): tf yuki

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815141)
Posted by Omega-Doom on August 14th, 2016 @ 8:56am CDT
This is such a stunning figure :BOWDOWN:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815143)
Posted by william-james88 on August 14th, 2016 @ 9:02am CDT
Omega-Doom wrote:This is such a stunning figure :BOWDOWN:

Cant wait to get it! I saw TR Blurr last week and I just wanted to get it so I could play with the mold, but I had to restrain myself knowing this one was coming soon.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815146)
Posted by SeventhSage on August 14th, 2016 @ 9:52am CDT
If this version came to America, I would buy it.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815149)
Posted by Nexus Knight on August 14th, 2016 @ 10:03am CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815150)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 14th, 2016 @ 10:05am CDT
Nexus Knight wrote:My brother and I ordered TR Hardhead and Blurr off Amazon. He's waiting eagerly awaiting it to arrive, but I sooo wish we'd had the dinero for this sucker. Doesn't look like he comes with a drone, though. Is that only for the "classic" Headmasters, because I haven't seen Legends Scourge with a drone?
Yeah, only the original Headmaster characters come with Partner Drones (Hardhead, Skullcruncher, Weirdwolf, Chromedome, Mindwipe, etc.)
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815153)
Posted by Kurona on August 14th, 2016 @ 10:18am CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815155)
Posted by Cyberpath on August 14th, 2016 @ 10:29am CDT
Kurona wrote:Which does make me wonder who they're gonna partner the yet-to-be-released Titan Master vehicles with - Ptero, Fangry, Sawback etc. No more classic Headmasters for them to be partnered with.

Well, Takara re-used the vulture/dino drone for the upcoming LG34 Mindwpe set. Hopefully they'll replace it with one of the new drones before the release. And make "Vorath's" limbs red while at it.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815158)
Posted by Kurona on August 14th, 2016 @ 10:33am CDT
Cyberpath wrote:

Doubt it. Especially since I don't recall Takara releasing anything before Hasbro (not counting any tooling or molds exclusive or previously exclusive to them like Quickslinger and Groove).
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815172)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 14th, 2016 @ 10:56am CDT
Kurona wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:

Maybe Takara can find some other way of releasing the remaining Titan Master vehicles as Partner Drones for the Legends line. There's still more TR Deluxe molds coming, so maybe they could release them with those.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815187)
Posted by RiddlerJ on August 14th, 2016 @ 12:05pm CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815191)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 14th, 2016 @ 12:14pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:

Well, all 7 of the original Headmasters have been either announced or release, but there are more than 7 vehicle molds (9 with my latest count). Though, Triggerhappy is an original Targetmaster, so he may get a drone, plus with Getaway possibly getting released as Lightfoot, that may open the original Godmasters for the vehicles. :-?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815194)
Posted by Kurona on August 14th, 2016 @ 12:28pm CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:That looks so much better. I still can't figure out why Hasbro did Blurr in that total drab blue they went with.

Toy-based colour scheme.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815225)
Posted by DMSL on August 14th, 2016 @ 3:00pm CDT
This figure looks amazing, can't wait to get him.

I was going to pass on him at first since i already have the Generations Blurr, but i will just put that with my season 1-2 Autobots, so i can put this beautiful figure with my season 3-4 Autobots.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815236)
Posted by william-james88 on August 14th, 2016 @ 3:29pm CDT
Kurona wrote:

Toy-based colour scheme.

Only in some places, I still call bull on that. Like with Scourge, they just wanted to limit the amount of paint used on the figure. And they never claimed it to be a toy accurate deco anyways. Thats just something we fans came up with for ourselves.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815239)
Posted by Kurona on August 14th, 2016 @ 3:34pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:

Toy-based colour scheme.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815244)
Posted by william-james88 on August 14th, 2016 @ 3:41pm CDT
Kurona wrote:Well... I never said it was good at it. It's just that that's the closest pre-existing deco, and it fits in with all the other figures (most of them, at least) being toy-based.

:lol: , true!
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815386)
Posted by fenrir72 on August 14th, 2016 @ 11:01pm CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815393)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 15th, 2016 @ 12:14am CDT
TFYuki is at it again folks! Courtesy of Yuki today, we give you a new image of the upcoming Transformers Legends Scourge! Scourge is the Takara version of the Hasbro Titans Return Figure with a more Cartoon accurate deco. The figure is due out later this month along with the Legends Blurr figure. He will not be coming with a mini drone.

Check him out below!

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815394)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 15th, 2016 @ 12:15am CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Packaging photo (1815395)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 15th, 2016 @ 12:16am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:btw Can anyone confirm that the Headmasters for Legends are going unnamed? I've checked box images, but I can't see the actual names for the little guys anywhere. No "Grax", no "Ros", nothing. I'm assuming no sight of "Haywire" or "Fracas" either.

I would be inclined to agree. It appears everyone is sticking with the whole "head is the character and the body is power armor" thing

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "MISB Transformers SCF Tokyo Game Show Battle Damage Set Optimus/Convoy Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premiere Edition Deluxe Cogman 2017  ((NEW))" on EBAY
Buy "1:64 TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WESTERN STAR 5700 & BARRICADE JADA TOYS DIECAST" on EBAY
Buy "Jada Nano Hollywood Rides Transformers Bumblebee Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Movie 1 27 Deluxe Clunker Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TRA CYBERVERSE Slipstream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 30 Crankcase" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Autobot Ratchet with Grapple Grab New In Box" on EBAY