Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos

Wednesday, October 14th, 2015 9:11am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Digital Media News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 22,654

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

While Legends Ultra Magnus has been out for a while (we have a gallery already posted for your viewing pleasure), there have been few videos of this toy. But we have some now. Fellow Seibertronian Madeus Prime sent our way a fun stop motion video from youheidx and Chuckdawg has reviewed him. Enjoy!





Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1734267)
Posted by Evil Eye on October 15th, 2015 @ 1:30pm CDT
That's weird, I coulda sworn there were more posts here. Did something get modded?

On topic, I realized something pretty funny. Blackarachnia is suffering from "Beast Mode Gender Dysphoria" AKA "Waspinatoritis". Those bulbous pedipalps she has in spider mode? They look cool for sure, and they're necessary for forming her iconic chest design...but only male spiders have enlarged pedipalps like that.

So either Takara made a monstrous cock-up or Blacky-chan is now a ladyboy.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1734270)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 15th, 2015 @ 1:38pm CDT
Delta Magnus wrote:That's weird, I coulda sworn there were more posts here. Did something get modded?


Stuff happened that may or may not have involved aliens or Sasquatch or you can just check here. Either way it's far above my pay grade.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1734291)
Posted by Seibertron on October 15th, 2015 @ 3:00pm CDT
While Legends Ultra Magnus has been out for a while (we have a gallery already posted for your viewing pleasure), there have been few videos of this toy. But we have some now. Fellow Seibertronian Madeus Prime sent our way a fun stop motion video from youheidx and Chuckdawg has reviewed him. Enjoy!





Image

Image

Image
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1734293)
Posted by Seibertron on October 15th, 2015 @ 3:04pm CDT
Fellow Seibertronian Cyberpath has sent our way two fun pictures found on TF Yuki's twitter featuring the upcoming Legends figures Slipstream and Starscream Super Mode. The second picture below features Slipstream holding the Transformer of the same name from the Robots in Disguise series. As fellow Seibertronian Sabrdlabe puts it: "Yo Dawg, I herd you like Slipstream! So I gave a Slipstream to yo' Slipstream so she can Slipstream wit 'er Slipstream!"

Jokes aside, the comment from TF Yuki concerning this picture was quite a headscratcher for Google Translate and any fan is welcome to share, in the discussion, what they believe he means by the following:

この二人が同じ名前になってしまうって、本当にTFの世界は凄いと思います。少し大きなクッションでも持っている感じになるかと思っていたのだが、これだと人質を取っている様にしか見えない、これも善悪の対立するキャラが存在するTFならではかな。

English: I think it's same name becomes two people really great world of TF. Taking a hostage and was thought to have a larger cushion going, this is TF exists but that is invisible, this conflict between good and evil characters only?


Image

Image
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1734318)
Posted by RAR on October 15th, 2015 @ 4:40pm CDT
If you have a Transformer that has loose ball joints or ones that tend to pop off just put a little varnish in the cup if it's the pop-off issue then put the varnish on the upper edge of the cup - that works really well to prevent any popping off issues I find.

(Might be useful for CW Groove's hips too for example)
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1734363)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 15th, 2015 @ 7:27pm CDT
Both Magni look very cool and are both good purchases IMO. Also, that stopmotion yo! :BOT:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1734435)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 16th, 2015 @ 12:35am CDT
I'll just assume all the posts that were lost, were about how awesome Legends Ultra Magnus is, and that I should be commended for helping sell the figure. Your welcome.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1734487)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 16th, 2015 @ 8:02am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I'll just assume all the posts that were lost, were about how awesome Legends Ultra Magnus is, and that I should be commended for helping sell the figure. Your welcome.

You're ;)

Just messin with ya Chuck. The figure is very sweet and I enjoyed the review! :BOT:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1734648)
Posted by Robogeek1973 on October 16th, 2015 @ 7:37pm CDT
Cyberpath wrote:Image


Image


Damn, both Slipstream and Thundercracker are sexy as hell.


Yes, I said Thundercracker. :-P :lol:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1734714)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 16th, 2015 @ 11:28pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I'll just assume all the posts that were lost, were about how awesome Legends Ultra Magnus is, and that I should be commended for helping sell the figure. Your welcome.

You're ;)

Just messin with ya Chuck. The figure is very sweet and I enjoyed the review! :BOT:


It was late and I was tired. Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1735940)
Posted by mooncake623 on October 22nd, 2015 @ 1:34am CDT
Thanks to Alfes2010 via Twitter we get some new in-hand images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Blackarachnia and Nightbird! These two extensively retooled Fembots is due to be released in Japan this week! Check out the images we've mirrored below to hold you over until you guys get a chance to get your hand on your very own! Remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1735953)
Posted by fenrir72 on October 22nd, 2015 @ 2:30am CDT
mooncake623 wrote:Thanks to Alfes2010 via Twitter we get some new in-hand images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Blackarachnia and Nightbird! These two extensively retooled Fembots is due to be released in Japan this week! Check out the images we've mirrored below to hold you over until you guys get a chance to get your hand on your very own! Remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!

Image

Image

Image

Was there another Kremzeek attack? My post is gone.
Image


Wrong thread.....sorry.

transformers-generations-legends-class-discussion-thread-t105545s25.php#p1735921
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1735965)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 22nd, 2015 @ 4:13am CDT
Guess what guys?

:michaelbay: IT'S TIME! :michaelbay:


Amiami wrote:Hello Kanrabat,

Thank you for shopping at AmiAmi.

The products you ordered are ready for payment and we would like to inform you of your grand total. Please carefully double-check all order details and make any necessary changes through the Modify Existing Orders link on your My Account page on our website before proceeding with payment. If all details are correct, please authorize your payment using the payment link included with this mail by the date indicated below.

PAYMENT DUE BY: 2015/10/29 JST

IMPORTANT: Order payments must be authorized and are not automatically charged. Paid orders cannot be modified (split, combined, etc.). All sales are final.


Order Number: XXXXXXXXXXX

Transformers Legends LG16 Slipstream(Provisional Pre-order)
Unit price 2,330 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 2,330 JPY

Transformers Legends LG15 Nightbird Shadow
Unit price 2,330 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 2,330 JPY

Transformers Legends LG17 Blackarachnia
Unit price 2,330 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 2,330 JPY


Subtotal: 6,990 JPY
Shipping: 1,080 JPY
Grand total: 8,070 JPY

Shipping method: SAL Small Packet (Unregistered)
Payment method: PayPal
** All available shipping methods and their costs will be displayed on the payment page.
Please proceed to the payment page if you wish to modify your shipping method or check the costs of other shipping methods.

Shipping address:
XXXXXXXX
Laval Quebec XXXXXX
Canada
XXXXXXXX


Your order will be shipped upon payment confirmation.


Hell YEAH!
Image

(I will pay 400JPY more to have my parcel registered.)
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1735988)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on October 22nd, 2015 @ 6:24am CDT
These are a couple of beautiful figures. But, does Blackarachnia's arms fold back 180 degrees? Her hands are showing when she is transformed to spider mode.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1735998)
Posted by mooncake623 on October 22nd, 2015 @ 8:19am CDT


No problem. You have now been given credit.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1735999)
Posted by ScottyP on October 22nd, 2015 @ 8:20am CDT
Are we sure this isn't just Va'al pulling a massive, long-game troll on us? Because these look like pictures he would take while jet-setting about his secret double life :lol:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1736003)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 22nd, 2015 @ 8:35am CDT
2 fine looking lady bots right there. Kinda regret not being able to afford these as they would be great additions! :BOT:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1736023)
Posted by Insurgent on October 22nd, 2015 @ 11:33am CDT
That Black Arachnia.....



URRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :michaelbay: :x :BOWDOWN:



The Beast Wars fanatic in me is screaming me deaf at those photos.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1736049)
Posted by Grahf_ on October 22nd, 2015 @ 1:26pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Guess what guys?

:michaelbay: IT'S TIME! :michaelbay:


Amiami wrote:Hello Kanrabat,

Thank you for shopping at AmiAmi.

The products you ordered are ready for payment and we would like to inform you of your grand total. Please carefully double-check all order details and make any necessary changes through the Modify Existing Orders link on your My Account page on our website before proceeding with payment. If all details are correct, please authorize your payment using the payment link included with this mail by the date indicated below.

PAYMENT DUE BY: 2015/10/29 JST

IMPORTANT: Order payments must be authorized and are not automatically charged. Paid orders cannot be modified (split, combined, etc.). All sales are final.


Order Number: XXXXXXXXXXX

Transformers Legends LG16 Slipstream(Provisional Pre-order)
Unit price 2,330 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 2,330 JPY

Transformers Legends LG15 Nightbird Shadow
Unit price 2,330 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 2,330 JPY

Transformers Legends LG17 Blackarachnia
Unit price 2,330 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 2,330 JPY


Subtotal: 6,990 JPY
Shipping: 1,080 JPY
Grand total: 8,070 JPY

Shipping method: SAL Small Packet (Unregistered)
Payment method: PayPal
** All available shipping methods and their costs will be displayed on the payment page.
Please proceed to the payment page if you wish to modify your shipping method or check the costs of other shipping methods.

Shipping address:
XXXXXXXX
Laval Quebec XXXXXX
Canada
XXXXXXXX


Your order will be shipped upon payment confirmation.


Hell YEAH!


(I will pay 400JPY more to have my parcel registered.)


Wow, good thing I went back and changed the shipping on my order of these three from Amiami. It gave me the quote with EMS and it was over 3,000 yen. I changed to SAL registered and am awaiting my new total.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Videos (1736122)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on October 22nd, 2015 @ 3:42pm CDT
YES! Cannot wait to get Nightbird, she really epitomizes that mold, way better than arcee with her weapons equipped.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Hotrod, Cogman, Stinger lot" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Autobot HOUND Earthrise WFC G1 MISB lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hound - Siege War for Cybertron BNIB" on EBAY
Buy "5x Transformers.All In Boxes Sideswipe,Doubledealer,Shockwave, Skipjack,Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters Firedrive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "New Sparkless Seeker with Minifigures Transformers War for Cybertron Netflix #3" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War For Cybertron Wheeljack & Red Alert NETFLIX Siege" on EBAY