Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin

Friday, October 9th, 2015 11:39am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 20,475

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Fellow Seibertronian Cyberpath has shared an image of the collector coin that will be released alongside Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks, which we sourced back to TransformersAsia directly - You can check out the image mirrored below, showing the two sides of the coin and packaging!

Get this special design exclusive commemorative coin free when purchase “Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks" at selected stores in Asia, while supplies Last !


Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin

Credit(s): TransformersAsia


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733671)
Posted by william-james88 on October 11th, 2015 @ 9:34pm CDT
Fellow Seibertronian Cyberpath has found a review online for MP-25 Masterpiece Tracks. This review gives us the best idea of what this figure has in store for us since it goes into depth in regards to the Transformation and scale with other MP figures.

A few points I noted:

- The head and shoulders of the figure are at the same level as MP Wheeljack's and he only appears taller due to him being slimmer and having the extended wings.
- He has a massive backpack as well as a very big gap (hallowness) in his torso.
- He can carry Blaster inside the car.
- The leg transfomration is very involved.

Enjoy!

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733681)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 11th, 2015 @ 9:56pm CDT
Gah! I had hoped so much that the hollowness was a mistransformation, but nope. damn :BOT:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733728)
Posted by william-james88 on October 12th, 2015 @ 12:15am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Gah! I had hoped so much that the hollowness was a mistransformation, but nope. damn :BOT:


Yeah this blows really hard. This is what I needed to solidify my decision of waiting for the Hasbro release. If ever that doesnt come to pass, then I will be ok with it, I have no connection to tracks and the only reason I would want this toy is for the alt mode and to experience first hand that incredible looking leg transformation.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733731)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 12th, 2015 @ 12:19am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Gah! I had hoped so much that the hollowness was a mistransformation, but nope. damn :BOT:


Yeah this blows really hard. This is what I needed to solidify my decision of waiting for the Hasbro release. If ever that doesnt come to pass, then I will be ok with it, I have no connection to tracks and the only reason I would want this toy is for the alt mode and to experience first hand that incredible looking leg transformation.

Those legs are definitely something unique to be sure :BOT:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733740)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on October 12th, 2015 @ 12:27am CDT
You could always get road rage, the first female mp ;)
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733742)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 12th, 2015 @ 12:29am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:You could always get road rage, the first female mp ;)

Eh....


Gonna get Victorion though, the first 5 member combiner lady ;) :BOT:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733745)
Posted by fenrir72 on October 12th, 2015 @ 1:03am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Gah! I had hoped so much that the hollowness was a mistransformation, but nope. damn :BOT:


But the original's tf design was also hollow in the torso. :???:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733746)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on October 12th, 2015 @ 1:10am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:You could always get road rage, the first female mp ;)

Eh....


Gonna get Victorion though, the first 5 member combiner lady ;) :BOT:


Well, obviously you should just get them both, I mean, why choose Image
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733748)
Posted by william-james88 on October 12th, 2015 @ 1:28am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Gah! I had hoped so much that the hollowness was a mistransformation, but nope. damn :BOT:


But the original's tf design was also hollow in the torso. :???:


The whole point of this line is to excel where the toys failed in the past. Using your argument of things being ok because of the original release, it would be ok if Ironhide didnt have a head.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733751)
Posted by Bounti76 on October 12th, 2015 @ 1:41am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:You could always get road rage, the first female mp ;)

Eh....


Gonna get Victorion though, the first 5 member combiner lady ;) :BOT:


Don't forget little Rust Dust! She makes Victorion a six member combiner. >:oP
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733752)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on October 12th, 2015 @ 1:51am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Gah! I had hoped so much that the hollowness was a mistransformation, but nope. damn :BOT:


But the original's tf design was also hollow in the torso. :???:


The whole point of this line is to excel where the toys failed in the past. Using your argument of things being ok because of the original release, it would be ok if Ironhide didnt have a head.


While I agree with you, there is only so much that TT can cram into such a small car body, and still make it look great in each mode; remember, mp10 still has his entire crotch and obvious feet just chillin' out in the open (not even an attempt at 'fixing' the first ones problem of having them out in the open) >:oP
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733773)
Posted by VioMeTriX on October 12th, 2015 @ 6:27am CDT
I think Tracks looks awesome. no I don't like the hollowness in the torso, but whos going to be staring at the back underside of him.... from the front, sides and direct back you have a good solid robot, and he's more pose able than any masterpiece to date. he is a definite buy for me, and I may pick up road rage down the road. now bring on masterpiece Hot Rod, as ironhide is an epic fail for me.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733785)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 12th, 2015 @ 7:57am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:You could always get road rage, the first female mp ;)

Eh....


Gonna get Victorion though, the first 5 member combiner lady ;) :BOT:


Well, obviously you should just get them both, I mean, why choose Image

Budget is a nasty thing and unfortunately mine's not masterpiece worthy yet :BOT:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733787)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 12th, 2015 @ 7:58am CDT
Bounti76 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:You could always get road rage, the first female mp ;)

Eh....


Gonna get Victorion though, the first 5 member combiner lady ;) :BOT:


Don't forget little Rust Dust! She makes Victorion a six member combiner. >:oP

How could I forget her. I was speaking in torso/limb modes only, but for corrections sake: 6-member combiner,complete with chest minion :D :BOT:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733801)
Posted by Starsaber468 on October 12th, 2015 @ 9:31am CDT
Tracks looks great! (Somebody is going to comment this and says it looks bad because the hollowness of tracks chest (even though its not visible) or how the legs are hollow (even though its for transformation and isn't visible))
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733806)
Posted by fenrir72 on October 12th, 2015 @ 9:49am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Gah! I had hoped so much that the hollowness was a mistransformation, but nope. damn :BOT:


But the original's tf design was also hollow in the torso. :???:


The whole point of this line is to excel where the toys failed in the past. Using your argument of things being ok because of the original release, it would be ok if Ironhide didnt have a head.


Where pre tell then would you fit the hands? Of course it would be the back compartment. So once the arms are folded out, then it would be left hollow. Unless you put the arms into the cab but then again it would damage the chest aesthetic. If you copy the WJ style, then he wouldn't look like Tracks anymore.

And the analogy of its OK for IH to have no head does not hold water because the MP hopes to make a near identical analog of the anime figures. My "logic" as Burn previously mentioned is based on the pragmatic engineering design.

Let me repeat again, where should the arms be folded and still make the chest/torso appear solid? Remember the same argument with TAV Optimus Prime the big kahuna version?

Complaints of how hollow the legs are yet if you make it solid, you will cancel out the feature of his being a car carrier/trailer.

So in the end, practical engineering logic always trumps over the "I wish this or that" that is not founded of sound engineering logic.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733888)
Posted by LegendaryAntiHero on October 12th, 2015 @ 1:52pm CDT
I'm glad to see the review is out now so that means the figure is coming out soon
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733906)
Posted by megatronus on October 12th, 2015 @ 2:31pm CDT
LegendaryAntiHero wrote:I'm glad to see the review is out now so that means the figure is coming out soon

November is still a ways away, and we don't know if the issue was manufacturing or licensing related. Hopefully the release doesn't move back any further.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733949)
Posted by dragons on October 12th, 2015 @ 5:23pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Gah! I had hoped so much that the hollowness was a mistransformation, but nope. damn :BOT:


you stand your toys on shelf facing wall look at them from side?
how is this for hollow
Image
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Collector Coin (1733983)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 12th, 2015 @ 7:03pm CDT
dragons wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Gah! I had hoped so much that the hollowness was a mistransformation, but nope. damn :BOT:


you stand your toys on shelf facing wall look at them from side?
how is this for hollow
Image

I do not, but I was hoping that a masterpiece could close up a little tighter. That is just a large backpack with room to spare that could have been done a bit better :BOT:

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
Twincast / Podcast #275:
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "HOT Cool FOR Transformers EarthRise Sunstreaker Tail 3D DIY Upgrade Weapon KITS" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS MEGATRON  KINGDOM WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY WFC-K13 FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotBots Cuddle Wuddle Figure Free Shipping" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotBots Grit Sandwood Figure Free Shipping" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Starscream Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Huffer Deluxe Class Figure" on EBAY
Buy "HEADMASTER Skullcruncher TRANSFORMERS G1 Hasbro 1986 Figure Vintage Collectible" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 DECEPTICON DIRGE SEEKER 1985" on EBAY