Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236

Thursday, September 28th, 2017 2:59AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 22,286

The final page from Figure King 236, via Loopaza Megastore, features the Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best figures, from MB-17 Optimus Prime/MB-16 Jetfire to MB-15 Lockdown, MB-12 Jazz plus the The Last Knight figures of Hound and Megatron! Check them all out in all two images below.

Credit(s): Loopaza Megastore
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1913314)
Posted by Octobotimus on September 28th, 2017 @ 8:06am CDT
looks awesome, but will never afford this :-(
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1913320)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 28th, 2017 @ 9:21am CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1913333)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on September 28th, 2017 @ 9:59am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm really torn... I don't want to wait and spend $40 on a deluxe Bee, but this one has the hammer, and that is awesome and necessary to go with Nemesis Prime

It's kind of a tough call, but I think I am going to get this MB version instead of the Hasbro one. The paint apps still aren't perfect, but they're certainly better than the Hasbro version. I'm really glad they added black paint to the vents on the sides of the Camaro, because there's no way I would've been able to paint them myself without messing up. The shade of yellow plastic appears to be more movie accurate, and there seems to be a slight angle to his arm with the plasma cannon in the one picture, so they might have fixed the problem the original had and make his plasma cannon work on his right arm. Of course, the hammer really does it for me, since I was planning on picking up a third party one anyways. I'm really not fond of paying that much for a deluxe, but I'm OK with buying just this figure.

Although that also means I won't be getting a deluxe Bumblebee for TLK until around 10 months after the figures first got released in the US :HEADHURTS:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1913336)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 28th, 2017 @ 10:02am CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1913341)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on September 28th, 2017 @ 10:16am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Another thing I have thought about a lot. Waiting that long.. for Nemesis it is alright, but for my Bumblebee? Eh. Though I did get the MP hammer, but are they planning to make one for the deluxe? can they? (I forget what kind of hands it has)

Yep! Although it shows it with the wave 1 Bee, it should work with the new one.
620569-b9be7a155b70bb65aa7946e4fe07f412.jpg
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1913376)
Posted by dragons on September 28th, 2017 @ 12:20pm CDT
Octobotimus wrote:looks awesome, but will never afford this :-(

You CAN afford this stop buying toys every month save and it's yours people use stupid cellphones take pictures with I bought 800 dollars camera took me month in half pay off credit card
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1913389)
Posted by Kurona on September 28th, 2017 @ 1:09pm CDT
dragons wrote:
Octobotimus wrote:looks awesome, but will never afford this :-(

Please stop assuming others' financial situations. This post was wholly unnecessary.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1913425)
Posted by shajaki on September 28th, 2017 @ 3:37pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
dragons wrote:
Octobotimus wrote:looks awesome, but will never afford this :-(
Not to mention... confusing... :???:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1913441)
Posted by Ironhidensh on September 28th, 2017 @ 6:17pm CDT
We interrupt this tread to say how awesome shaj's sig pic is.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1913445)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 28th, 2017 @ 6:25pm CDT
shajaki wrote:
Kurona wrote:
dragons wrote:
Octobotimus wrote:looks awesome, but will never afford this :-(
Not to mention... confusing... :???:

That's because Dragon's first language is not English for sure and he must be using Google Translate with mixed results.

Still in a way, he was kinda right. If ye can afford to have toy collecting as a hobby, we logically don't struggle to eat and pay the bills. (If you do struggle, set your priorities straight).

So when I "don't have money" for a figure, it's either because it don't interest me enough for the asking price, or I already blown my extra money of the month.
(Not counting life's usual roadblocks in the form of unexpected bills like healthcare or general catastrophe).

All that to say is do I "have money" or don't for that Nemesis Prime? Because I got rid of my AoE Leader Optimus and Even my AD-31 Optimus. Sure, that mold have the backpack improved, but will I regret the 100$+ I may pay for it? :-?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1913647)
Posted by shajaki on September 30th, 2017 @ 10:26am CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:We interrupt this tread to say how awesome shaj's sig pic is.
:lol: Thanks. I never get tired of seeing it myself :lol:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1924800)
Posted by Va'al on December 3rd, 2017 @ 1:16pm CST
We still have a couple more collected image round-ups from Tokyo Comic Con 2017, which took place this weekend in Japan with a significant Takara Tomy presence - Transformers or otherwise - as you can see from the The Last Knight (King) event covered here.

In this post, we have the best look yet at the movie-verse toyline released by the Japanese company celebrating the Paramount and Michael Bay series of live-action films under the Movie the Best monicker. Included in the shots below, mirrored from the Snakas blog and Twitter user Masabon, are MB-16 Jetfire, MB-17 Optimus Prime, MB-20 Nemesis Prime and MB-19 Hound, all in robot mode, and in a group shot. Check them out below, and let us know what you think of these figures and the line!

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1924802)
Posted by Quantum Surge on December 3rd, 2017 @ 1:19pm CST
Who put the blades on Prime wrong?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1924816)
Posted by Emerje on December 3rd, 2017 @ 2:45pm CST
Nemesis Prime looks so good! =P~

Emerje
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1924837)
Posted by DeathReviews on December 3rd, 2017 @ 4:01pm CST
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1924841)
Posted by Quantum Surge on December 3rd, 2017 @ 4:18pm CST
DeathReviews wrote:I know I don't speak for all. But IMO, 'the best Bayverse toys' is like saying 'the least foul sewage'.....

-G1 Ironhide and Ratchet got no heads (yes, I'm fully aware of their Diaclone heritage)
-Gold Plastic Syndrome victims
-TFP Airachnid and her cheaper than RID line attributes
-Universe Ironhide and Galvatron are inexcusably panel-heavy or overly complex.
-Many Generations Leaders starting with Jetfire are simpler than they need to be (also no electronics makes the price even less acceptable)
-Beast Machines inaccuracies ahold
-Most Masterpieces after Magnus v.2 look naked next to their slightly more detailed cousins (like MP-10 or Prowl)
-Many Post-T30 toys get too devoted to being slavishly toy accurate unlike the Classics, Universe, and 2010-2014 Generations lines
-FOC figures are a downgrade from the WFC figures

While there are movie toys that I don't like (such as the one steps or Blazemaster), I heavily disagree with the comparison (almost sounds like favoritism to some extent).
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1924847)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on December 3rd, 2017 @ 5:35pm CST
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1924848)
Posted by steals_your_goats on December 3rd, 2017 @ 5:42pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:Disregard the bay haters who come here only to take a dump on the designs. It's like a news article featuring cake and I drop in the comments only to say "I HATE CAKE". It's completely pointless and make the hater look like a douche with too much spare time.

This is my sentiment towards all those who do the same thing in generations threads.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1924849)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on December 3rd, 2017 @ 5:49pm CST
steals_your_goats wrote:

This could apply to anything, really.
¯\_(ツ)_/
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236 (1924908)
Posted by Deadput on December 4th, 2017 @ 1:08am CST

Why is this something you felt you needed to get out and just tell everyone?

This isn't even criticism or anything it's just plain hate.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #236 - Tangled Web
"Tangled Web"
Posted: Monday, December 9th, 2019

Buy "Transformers generations Thrilling 30 Shrapnel Skrapnel Reflector" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Insecticon Skrapnel & Reflector" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS HEATWAVE & CODY BURNS RESCUE BOTS THE FIRE BOT MOSC PLAYSKOOL 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sealed Lot Prime Generations DOTM Smokescreen Skyshadow Roadbuster" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS GENERATION SELECTS STAR CONVOY OPTIMUS PRIME in USA NEW" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Hasbro Power of the Primes Autobot Beachcomber" on EBAY