Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed

Wednesday, May 9th, 2018 9:02PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 19,855

Thanks to Planet Iacon on Facebook and あると鉄火@AKG委託予定 on Twitter, we have even more Masterpiece news for you, this time in the form of the giant purple people eater himself: Beast Wars Megatron!

The new masterpiece figure was revealed to us at the Shizuoka Hobby Show, where a gray prototype has been photographed next to the upcoming MP-41 Dinobot, visible just to the left. Based on the size of the prototype in relation to Dinobot, he looks to be a very big figure, Yessssssssssss. He even comes complete with the T-Rex head as his right hand and the tail as his left.

We have no further information on this figure at this time, though we imagine we will be getting many new pictures and details in the comings days. So check out this prototype, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Discussion Thread

Credit(s): Planet Iacon on Facebook, あると鉄火@AKG委託予定 on Twitter, figsoku
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958559)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 9th, 2018 @ 9:03pm CDT
It was almost impossible for me to write this story, I am shaking so badly...
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958561)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 9th, 2018 @ 9:04pm CDT
*dies from the awesomeness*
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958562)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on May 9th, 2018 @ 9:04pm CDT
Well there goes my chance of sleeping tonight, wow...
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958563)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 9th, 2018 @ 9:04pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:*dies from the awesomeness*

You and me both... I am still shaking and now I gotta go post your post about Whatshisfaces toy head.

dies slowly
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958564)
Posted by SureShot18 on May 9th, 2018 @ 9:05pm CDT
He looks so gooood! I already know the price tag is gonna sting though.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958565)
Posted by sol magnus on May 9th, 2018 @ 9:05pm CDT
I don't get Beast Wars Masterpiece figures, but wow!
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958573)
Posted by Ultra Markus on May 9th, 2018 @ 9:14pm CDT
<!-- ia0 -->36prJrM.gif<!-- ia0 -->
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958575)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on May 9th, 2018 @ 9:20pm CDT
I literally just squealed when I saw this. This is awesome.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958583)
Posted by Quantum Surge on May 9th, 2018 @ 9:28pm CDT
Rubber ducky can wait for the MP Transmetal version; bring in the toothbrush!
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958599)
Posted by ausbot on May 9th, 2018 @ 9:45pm CDT
Red version please (T-wrecks)
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958601)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 9th, 2018 @ 9:47pm CDT
Sees Willy-J is online

Willy-J post coming in 3...2...
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958602)
Posted by Cobotron on May 9th, 2018 @ 9:48pm CDT
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!! It's raining Megatrons!!!!

:lol:

He looks absolutely FANTASTIC! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958603)
Posted by Ironhidensh on May 9th, 2018 @ 9:48pm CDT
While I'm sure the price will piss me off, I'll still.be buying this on day 1.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958605)
Posted by Cobotron on May 9th, 2018 @ 9:54pm CDT
Kinda shocked he has the tail grabber/weapon thingy a la the toy not toon.

I bet you can remove it to reveal a regular arm and hand.

Edit: In fact, is that his thumb sticking out about midway down?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958606)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 9th, 2018 @ 9:55pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:Kinda shocked he has the tail grabber/weapon thingy a la the toy not toon.

I bet you can remove it to reveal a regular arm and hand.

That would be my bet as well
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958607)
Posted by MagicDeath on May 9th, 2018 @ 9:56pm CDT
But where’s WJ? Is he still conscious after seeing this?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958609)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 9th, 2018 @ 10:02pm CDT
MagicDeath wrote:But where’s WJ? Is he still conscious after seeing this?

He's still online, but it wouldn't surprise me if he is unconscious. This thing might have knocked him right out
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958610)
Posted by william-james88 on May 9th, 2018 @ 10:03pm CDT
Oh my fucking GOD!!!!!!!
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958611)
Posted by Cobotron on May 9th, 2018 @ 10:04pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
MagicDeath wrote:But where’s WJ? Is he still conscious after seeing this?

I'll run up north and check on him. Make sure he didn't hit his head on the coffee table on the way down. #-o

:lol:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Revealed (1958612)
Posted by william-james88 on May 9th, 2018 @ 10:04pm CDT
*goes back to being unconscious*
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #200 - Requiem of the Twincast
"Requiem of the Twincast"
Posted: Sunday, May 20th, 2018