Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders

Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders

Saturday, May 5th, 2012 11:28am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 54,420

Site sponsors Kapow Toys and Robotkingdom have opened their pre-orders for the previously reported Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que restock! Estimated release date in late May, links below:

Kapow Toys
Robotkingdom

Until yours arrives the Seibertron.com gallery of this highly sought after figure can be found here.

Credit(s): Tim, Kapow Toys, Robotkingdom

This article was last modified on Saturday, May 5th, 2012 11:53am CDT

Re: Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders (1377145)
Posted by balgorra on May 5th, 2012 @ 12:43pm CDT
I might just have to pre-order this if BBTS puts it up.
Re: Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders (1377156)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on May 5th, 2012 @ 1:38pm CDT
Hopefully a third party company comes out with a work apron that has a bunch of tools in it for him to wear. That's be pretty damn awesome. He's looking pretty awesome already though.
Re: Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders (1377170)
Posted by Samurai Bludgeon on May 5th, 2012 @ 2:13pm CDT
I can't believe I snagged one of those preorders before they dried up lol. This is the one and only figure I still needed to complete the DOTM line up...wasn't feeling the 80 bucks on ebay he was going for
Re: Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders (1377172)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on May 5th, 2012 @ 2:14pm CDT
How much might shipping be to the US, Chicago area? If someone knows it would save me some trouble, thanks. Yes I'm lazy.
Re: Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders (1377175)
Posted by Samurai Bludgeon on May 5th, 2012 @ 2:17pm CDT
My total was 15 for shipping to San Antonio texas, I'd imagine it'd be the same to your area since it's still about the same distance from Asia.
Re: Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders (1377194)
Posted by RAcast on May 5th, 2012 @ 4:00pm CDT
I really would like Movieverse Wheeljack, but there's no way I can justify paying that much for a normal deluxe. =_=;
Re: Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders (1377195)
Posted by funklizard on May 5th, 2012 @ 4:00pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Site sponsors Kapow Toys and Robotkingdom have opened their pre-orders for the previously reported Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que restock!

I have a feeling these will end up being not all that rare. (At least for a while.) If you have a look at eBay right now, you'll find an abundant supply of the Asian release of DOTM Deluxe Soundwave. He can be had for a very reasonable price.

I suspect things will be about the same with Que by July/August.
Re: Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders (1377215)
Posted by TorontosVeryOwn on May 5th, 2012 @ 5:19pm CDT
Re: Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders (1377231)
Posted by OptiMagnus on May 5th, 2012 @ 6:07pm CDT
All right! I can't wait for Hasbro's release along with Soundw-

Oh...yeah...I forgot... :roll:
Re: Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders (1377237)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on May 5th, 2012 @ 6:34pm CDT
TorontosVeryOwn wrote:Does Kapow Toys ship to the U.S? if so whats the conversion to U.S dollars + shipping? i looked on robotkingdom but total comes up to $50 bucks! i want the toy, but not for that much rather spend it on the new toys coming out

In this context the cheaper route would be Robotkingdom since it's already priced in USD. Doing a quick online currency conversion (not sure if the exchange rate is accurate), £29.99 is about $48.43, that's before shipping.
Re: Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders (1377293)
Posted by Dean ML on May 5th, 2012 @ 10:38pm CDT
This is incredible news. At $150 on eBay for the Takara edition, I thought I'd never own him. Now once I get I get a little extra I'll have the chance to complete my DotM collection with Que and Leadfoot. Can't wait.
Re: Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders (1377393)
Posted by Rated X on May 6th, 2012 @ 12:07pm CDT
Ugggghhhhhh... :SICK: :SICK: :SICK:

The worlds ugliest robot is back. Melt them down and use the plastic to make more classics figures.
Re: Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders (1377405)
Posted by Transformado on May 6th, 2012 @ 1:08pm CDT
DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot - Status... Acquired
DOTM Deluxe Soundware - Status...Acquired
DOTM Deluxe Que - Status ... In Transit
DOTM Deluxe Dino - Status ... Unknown

Never ordered from Robotkingdom, I hope I dont have any problems. I used the EMS options, I will let you know how it goes.
Re: Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders (1377407)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 6th, 2012 @ 1:13pm CDT
Transformado wrote:DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot - Status... Acquired
DOTM Deluxe Soundware - Status...Acquired
DOTM Deluxe Que - Status ... In Transit
DOTM Deluxe Dino - Status ... Unknown

Dino/Mirage is a no-go, because of Ferrari. The upcoming Cyberverse Mirage is actually a repaint of Legends Sideways.
Re: Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders (1377594)
Posted by freaky777 on May 7th, 2012 @ 5:50am CDT
Nice! Good thing I waited for something random like this to happen, at least Hasbro is redeeming themselves!

Good thing I never crumple to buying this figure for $150.
Re: Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders (1377692)
Posted by TorontosVeryOwn on May 7th, 2012 @ 1:44pm CDT
Man... Still contemplating on getting this toy, can anyone tell me if it's worth it, to pick up or am I better off saiving 50 bucks... Although eBay sellers are gouging this figure up from the 80+ range
Re: Takara Transformers DOTM Dulexe Que Pre-Orders (1377693)
Posted by Transformado on May 7th, 2012 @ 1:48pm CDT
Watch optibotimus review on him. It will help.

Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "New Kre-O Transformers Galvatron Factory Battle Optimus Bumblebee A6952 Open Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RobotsIn Disguise Megatronus 12" 5 Step Changer 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Headmaster Alpha Trion" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1985 Transformers G1 BLASTER BOOM BOX Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Kre-O Transformers Galvatron Factory Battle Optimus Prime Kreo A6952 Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybetron Generations Selects Shattered Glass SG Ratchet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G1 Terrorcon Cutthroat for Abominus 1987" on EBAY