TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display

Transformers News: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display

Saturday, September 24th, 2016 1:14PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: shajaki   Views: 27,083

Who's hungry for more Diaclone goodness? Fresh from the floors of the 56th All Japan Hobby & Model Show 2016 and thanks to でじたみん 楽天市場店 and Amiami, we have some new display shots of Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type! This fella is a pretty white retool of TakaraTomy's first Diaclone Reboot figure Dia Battles V2 (Red/Blue and Grey Moon Base prototype) and appears to be sporting to new weaponry, boosters, and other trinkets. They also show off his capabilities to mix it up with the Dia Battles', and the possibilities seem near endless. And if you haven't had you fill of Dia-fun, check out our newest Seibertron Gallery for Masterpiece MP-31 Delta Magnus (otherwise known as Powered Convoy from the pre-Transformers days). What do you think of this line so far? Let us know, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com: home for the best Galleries and Conversation around!

Credit(s): Amiami, でじたみん 楽天市場店
Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1828023)
Posted by RAR on September 24th, 2016 @ 1:22pm CDT
They are real nice it's just a small shame they are so shockingly small compared to the price.

All still gonna remain on my wants list though.
Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1828132)
Posted by Quantum Surge on September 24th, 2016 @ 7:20pm CDT
Would be neat to have this, but its price is too high for me. Shame, since I really like the design of the Diaclone reboot mecha.
Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1828174)
Posted by Starsaber468 on September 24th, 2016 @ 9:19pm CDT
Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1828372)
Posted by shajaki on September 25th, 2016 @ 1:13pm CDT
Starsaber468 wrote:Prety sure this has been on display before samw with previous new diaclone things that were shown again after months when they were originally revealed
Details were few, and pics were fewer at the time. Now they ain't. Boy I love it when people question WHY something was news'd. >:oP

Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1828379)
Posted by Cobotron on September 25th, 2016 @ 1:26pm CDT
shajaki wrote:I've been thinking. At first I was all in for this Diaclone line, but now, seeing that the line could be endless with slight modifications, I just don't know. This might end up costing me more than I'd like to spend....
I'm having the exact same mental/emotional/financial dilemma. That white knight looks amazing, but for the money I shelled out on the first one I'd rather get an entirely new but compatible robot, or at least one with more retooling and/or new parts.
I may hold out to see what comes from some of the other models we saw a while ago.
Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1828439)
Posted by fenrir72 on September 25th, 2016 @ 7:41pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:

Waiting for Big Powered. I'm not also into these "limited" repaint versions too.
Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1828464)
Posted by triKlops on September 25th, 2016 @ 9:13pm CDT
fenrir72 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:

Agreed, agreed and agreed.
I enjoyed my V2 but for the price points its hitting, I would prefer Diaclone reissues of pre G1 color schemes; i.e. Blue Swoop or Red Skids.
I am glad the first V2 is in my collection but the TF related items would entice my spending a lot more.
Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1848437)
Posted by TheTeaUrchin on December 22nd, 2016 @ 12:58pm CST
Naturally HLJ has the best pricing. Not a fanboy or anything, just happy. ;)^
Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1848491)
Posted by fenrir72 on December 22nd, 2016 @ 6:09pm CST
TheTeaUrchin wrote:Naturally HLJ has the best pricing. Not a fanboy or anything, just happy. ;)^

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... agecnt%3D1

14990Y

http://hlj.com/search/go?p=R&srid=S1-3S ... &view=grid

16200Y

So which is really cheap?
Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1863544)
Posted by Cobotron on February 28th, 2017 @ 4:02pm CST
: ..... Powered System Deployment - incoming...

Just to give a sense of size and scale.

Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1863659)
Posted by fenrir72 on March 1st, 2017 @ 6:10am CST
I'm such a dingbat!

I just purchased the colored red version (L2016) only 'cause I thought the gray one was a lazy re-color. It was actually a different mold? :BANG_HEAD:
Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1863828)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 1st, 2017 @ 7:24pm CST
fenrir72 wrote:I'm such a dingbat!

Not entirely, only the chest compartment is different.

And I just noticed DA-07 Cosmobattles 2. It's a retooled center component, based on the DA-06 "Cosmic Maneuver" release.
Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1863839)
Posted by fenrir72 on March 1st, 2017 @ 9:01pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:I'm such a dingbat!

Not entirely, only the chest compartment is different.

The helmet part is a bit different :HEADHURTS: Now it's all sold out. :(
Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1866580)
Posted by fenrir72 on March 14th, 2017 @ 8:31pm CDT
Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1866603)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 14th, 2017 @ 10:29pm CDT
Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1866614)
Posted by Cobotron on March 15th, 2017 @ 12:49am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:It looks like Diaclone isn't safe from retoolitis. Let's hope it stays limited to the Powered Suits.
It isn't, unfortunatley. Even the newer larger bots are retools of DiaBattles. Heavy retools, but at he core, retools. It's kinda bringing me down.

Thanks for the links Fen! ;)^

But AmiAmi is selling them individually. :-?
Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1866629)
Posted by fenrir72 on March 15th, 2017 @ 2:32am CDT
Cobotron wrote:

Thanks for the links Fen! ;)^

But AmiAmi is selling them individually. :-?

I knew you'd show up. ;) Maybe Ages 3 and Up wants to make sure their entire case would be sold.

This time I ordered the both of 'em.
Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1869481)
Posted by Benerator on March 26th, 2017 @ 4:39pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:I'm confused though. Ages 3 and Up has them listed in two packs. At a pretty decent price considering.

But AmiAmi is selling them individually. :-?

Ages 3 and Up aren't selling them in a two-pack, according to the product description:

"*Set C and D shown in picture. Set C sold separately."
Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1870725)
Posted by fenrir72 on March 31st, 2017 @ 9:55am CDT
Re: TakaraTomy Diaclone Reboot: Dia Battles V2 Cosmo Maneuver Type On Display (1870745)
Posted by Benerator on March 31st, 2017 @ 11:02am CDT
TakaraTomy Mall exclusive Cosmo Marine variants of Powered Suits C & D:

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #225 - The Overexposure of Bumblebee
"The Overexposure of Bumblebee"
Posted: Sunday, June 16th, 2019

Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON BATTLE MASTERS SMASHDOWN FIGUER" on EBAY
Buy "SOUNDWAVE - Siege War For Cybertron - Transformers Voyager Class 2019 - NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Studios Series 5 Inch Figure Deluxe Class - Dropkick #22" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Autobot - Springer - NIB In Hand Ships Fast" on EBAY
Buy "transformers siege war for cybertron Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "transformers siege war for cybertron Prowl" on EBAY
Buy "transformers siege war for cybertron starscream" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Voyager Optimus Prime E3541" on EBAY