TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging

TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging

Sunday, May 29th, 2016 8:13pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: shajaki   Views: 31,960

Recently teased by a certain someone, tonight we now have an extensive gallery of TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure TAV-47 Crazybolt and his "Prime of Micron" Ransack! This wacky beastformer (& Co) are likely case fresh since his street date pretty much now, and blogger Alfes2010 apparently held quite the photo session for them. See the pics below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com: home for the best Galleries and Conversation around!

Transformers News: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging

Credit(s): Alfes2010

Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793563)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 29th, 2016 @ 8:16pm CDT
The "Prime of Micron" subheading of the title is, unfortunately, a nonsensical English "translation" of マイクロンの章 ("Micron no Shō"), which more accurately translates into English as "Micron Chapter" or "Chapter of (the) Micron(s)".

But, "Prime of Micron" is official, so it's what the title's stuck with.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793583)
Posted by Lucky Logician on May 29th, 2016 @ 10:54pm CDT
I love everything about this mold... except for the gimmick. The clips to hold the ball just look so awkward with the jaw closed.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793598)
Posted by MGrotusque on May 30th, 2016 @ 3:55am CDT
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793636)
Posted by DeathReviews on May 30th, 2016 @ 9:40am CDT
Well I wouldn't mind having Runamuk for my all-white version of Optimus Maximus....
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793644)
Posted by shajaki on May 30th, 2016 @ 10:26am CDT
MGrotusque wrote:This figure just reinforces why I'll never purchase a single TF from this line. Not my cup of tea as they say.
Really? I figured Crazybolt would be right up your alley. Not to mention the monstrous Decepticons (Quillfire!).

I really like the look of this weirdo. I can't afford to snatch him up right now, so hopefully he's still available in a week or two :-?
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793646)
Posted by william-james88 on May 30th, 2016 @ 10:34am CDT
shajaki wrote:

I would definitely recomend Quillfire and Fracture to McGrotesque if he's looking for some good TF toys out in stores right now. They are as good as any other tfs that have been released these past years and unlike some others from this line, the Hasbro version is decent enough.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793670)
Posted by Va'al on May 30th, 2016 @ 1:29pm CDT
Courtesy of Takara Tomy Mall - though not limited to the Japanese retailer, as these are also on Amazon Japan - we have some new stock images for the Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure line, in the form of TAV51 Hyper Surge Bumblebee and TAV52 Strongarm with her Micron 'Sotusu'. Check them out below!

Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793677)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 30th, 2016 @ 1:54pm CDT
I mean, I already have the Deluxe Adventure Strongarm, but that thing is oddly delicious looking.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793689)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 30th, 2016 @ 3:54pm CDT
Micron 'Sotusu'

This is why online translators for Japanese names are not a thing :lol: . It actually translates to Sawtooth: ソー (sou) is "saw" (Remember Swerve's Arms Micron?) and トゥース (tuusu) is "tooth".
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793690)
Posted by ScottyP on May 30th, 2016 @ 4:09pm CDT
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793714)
Posted by Mr Skram on May 30th, 2016 @ 5:27pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
shajaki wrote:

Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793715)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 30th, 2016 @ 5:41pm CDT
Mr Skram wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
shajaki wrote:

That's 'cuz he's awesome 8-)
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793718)
Posted by william-james88 on May 30th, 2016 @ 5:47pm CDT
Mr Skram wrote:I believe you recomended Fracture to me some months back after Is said I wasn't about RiD/Adventure toys. It was definitely a hit. I have him prominently displayed on my makeshift pirates shelf and he fits right in.

Thats so great to hear Mr Scram, glad you like him! I do try to get the word out on how good he is. Not that he is the best ever, but in a line that most fans are ignoring because it is addressed to kids (as Transformers toys have been for 30 years), he really is a toy that anyone can enjoy. And people might miss out on this good to honest Transformer toy that is as good if not better than every other standard tf on the shelves right now :)
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793723)
Posted by Mr Skram on May 30th, 2016 @ 6:09pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

I like the weapon options too. Rifle, staff, or best of all- arm cannon!

What do you think about Megatronus? I was maybe going to pick him up as well.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793726)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 30th, 2016 @ 6:23pm CDT
Mr Skram wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I like the weapon options too. Rifle, staff, or best of all- arm cannon!

What do you think about Megatronus? I was maybe going to pick him up as well.

He is epic, it's everything thats great about leader class megs, but with a new and smart transformation, and two head options (I personally like mask, but you can get the regular one too) Definitely recommend him, you won't be disappointed ;)^
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793729)
Posted by william-james88 on May 30th, 2016 @ 7:07pm CDT
Mr Skram wrote:What do you think about Megatronus? I was maybe going to pick him up as well.

He's a good transformer but he suffers from a lack of height, predictable H tank transformation and visible head (though that last part is far from a deal breaker as it is with other TFs). I still like him, but it lacks that brilliant originality fracture has. I really feel someone's TF collection is lacking if someone doesnt get Fracture, but its not the same with Megatronus.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793733)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 30th, 2016 @ 8:29pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

mmm, true, but he's still a good, fun toy ;)
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793741)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 30th, 2016 @ 8:51pm CDT
I want Crazybolt now. I really do. He is so cool looking and I want him now.

ScottyP wrote:Does anyone have any clue where to buy the Rain and Burn campaign microns from last month? Haven't seen a single one on eBay, boards, anywhere.

Really couldn't tell you Scotty. Really can't. would love to though. :MAXIMAL:
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793749)
Posted by william-james88 on May 30th, 2016 @ 9:38pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

mmm, true, but he's still a good, fun toy ;)

Oh for sure, I am glad to own him and the other Decepticons. I just wanted to give a fair assessment of the figure to people who may be apprehensive about the line as a whole. I am comparing him to all TF figures and him being comparable is in itself something to celebrate in a line aimed at kids.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Adventure: TAV-47 Crazybolt In And Out Of Packaging (1793759)
Posted by Mr Skram on May 30th, 2016 @ 10:08pm CDT
Hmm, maybe I'll look for the masked version. I was going to use him as a generic trooper anyway. Thanks guys!

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Headmaster BRAINSTORM Walmart Exclusive Retro Action Figure NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Swindle Fall of Cybertron Hasbro (HE3015521)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Buzzworthy BUMBLEBEE War For Cybertron WORLDS COLLIDE Ships Now" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations STARSCREAM Fall of Cybertron Figure by Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations KICKBACK Fall of Cybertron Figure by Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations GRIMLOCK Fall of Cybertron Figure by Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Headmasters - Skullcrusher - 1987 - Missing Head (Grax) and Tail" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron AUTOBOT BLASTER - Voyager Class RARE!" on EBAY