TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic

TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic

Wednesday, September 21st, 2016 4:08am CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Toy News
Posted by: Kurona   Views: 33,266

Courtesy of fellow Seibertronian Cyberpath, a comic by Hayato Satamako to accompany the upcoming UW-EX Megatronia giftset has surfaced on Takaratomymall. In particular this comic focuses on and features the titular combiner's components alongside Lynxmaster and Grand Galvatron as it follows on from the previous story as depicted in UW-EX Lynxmaster's comic. You can download the PDF here and tell us what you think in the Energon Pub!

Transformers News: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic

Credit(s): Kurona

This article was last modified on Wednesday, September 21st, 2016 8:29am CDT

Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826819)
Posted by Cyberpath on September 21st, 2016 @ 4:21am CDT
Looks like the other three fembots are breaking Megaempress & Flowspade from the suspended animation that Shockwave put them in after they had betrayed Megatron.

Then regroup to exact revenge on Galvatron. Which allows the Lynxmaster-team to get the drop on them.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826823)
Posted by Samsonator on September 21st, 2016 @ 5:11am CDT
Mega Empress's stomach (right underneath her... umm.. chest pylons?) looks like a face, a very unimpressed face. You will never unsee this. You're welcome.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826824)
Posted by TransformableBacon on September 21st, 2016 @ 5:11am CDT
Haha even by himself Cyclonus's Galvatron head is still sentient.........wait does this mean at some point that head gets removed and becomes a Headmaster? And into the current Galvatron?
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826828)
Posted by Evil Eye on September 21st, 2016 @ 6:01am CDT
Megaempress and Flowspade cuddling in stasis is the cutest thing ever. Also, Moonheart (or was it Lunaclub?) glomping Starscream in mid-air is absolute top kek.

This comic might have convinced me to buy the set. At some point, anyway.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826841)
Posted by MemphisR56 on September 21st, 2016 @ 6:53am CDT
Pretty much every single panel of this comic is a magnificent gift to humanity.

Megatron's face when he's being spooned by Megaempress is truly a sight.

Lunaclub's bedroom filled with Starscream posters and Merch. :APPLAUSE:

Thank you for this one Sakamoto.

I love it when we get more femmebots. :lol: even if these ones do seem to exist squarely in the 1 dimensional stock anime character archetypes arena.

Damn it, I really want this set now. >: / It has absolutely zero place in my collection criteria, but it's just so damn quirky and lovable.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826847)
Posted by RiddlerJ on September 21st, 2016 @ 7:13am CDT
What the heck is going on in this comic? It's like Girls Gone Wild!

(so cute) :-D
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826863)
Posted by Cyberpath on September 21st, 2016 @ 8:00am CDT
It's amazing what a difference a little bit of fiction makes.

Did Takara ever explain how the UW05 group became combiners?

Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826865)
Posted by Kurona on September 21st, 2016 @ 8:02am CDT
Cyberpath wrote:It's amazing what a difference a little bit of fiction makes.

Did Takara ever explain how the UW05 group became combiners?

They showed up in those bodies in the Lynxmaster comic - at least Optimus did but I think I saw Ironhide and Sunstreaker in there; could be wrong though - but I don't think they've been shown to have the ability to combine yet. Pretty sure Optimus right now is supposed to be on the verge of death. again
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826868)
Posted by Cyberpath on September 21st, 2016 @ 8:08am CDT
Oh right, they've been changed by Vector Sigma. (At least the Lynxmaster team.)
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826883)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 21st, 2016 @ 9:03am CDT
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826886)
Posted by Kurona on September 21st, 2016 @ 9:07am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Can we all take a moment and realize that Prowl is the one flying off a surfboard? This is great

He couldn't stand becoming what he hates.

IDW Prowl wrote:That's not us, Perceptor. We can subdivide this war into its purest mathematical form and generate solutions all we want, but unless we happen to be surfing on a meteoroid at the time, no one will pay attention.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826887)
Posted by Big Grim on September 21st, 2016 @ 9:10am CDT
That's Prime's Kiss Play surfboard and companion. (Marissa?)
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826890)
Posted by william-james88 on September 21st, 2016 @ 9:44am CDT

In Soviet Russia, board flips you!
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826909)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on September 21st, 2016 @ 10:36am CDT
MemphisR56 wrote:Megatron's face when he's being spooned by Megaempress is truly a sight.

Spooned? She has him tied to a chair.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826933)
Posted by MemphisR56 on September 21st, 2016 @ 11:11am CDT
Caelus wrote:

Spooned? She has him tied to a chair.

Odd thing to be picky about. She's loosely embracing him from behind in the first shot, and I was skimming it at work. Shoot me.

Prowl calls that trick "flipping the table"
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826945)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on September 21st, 2016 @ 11:23am CDT
MemphisR56 wrote:
Caelus wrote:

Spooned? She has him tied to a chair.

Odd thing to be picky about? Spooning doesn't usually involve a safe-word. :lol:
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826946)
Posted by o.supreme on September 21st, 2016 @ 11:25am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I love it Will! Screw you TFsource with you're slow stock

Going back to UW Computron for a minute. I have never had any problems with BBTS, but then again this is a unique situation as I'm pretty sure I got the absolute last pre-order (someone else's cancelled order that I took advantage of). Has BBTS ever been known to flat out cancel an order for something they overbooked in terms of pre-orders?

Just curios because I haven't heard of anyone else getting theirs after the initial pre-orders were filled.

*edit* just noticed my pre-order on BBTS got changed to October... :(
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826948)
Posted by steals_your_goats on September 21st, 2016 @ 11:34am CDT
Caelus wrote:
MemphisR56 wrote:
Caelus wrote:

Spooned? She has him tied to a chair.

Maybe you're just not doing it right?
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826950)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 21st, 2016 @ 11:39am CDT
o.supreme wrote:

*edit* just noticed my pre-order on BBTS got changed to October... :(

Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors Megatronia comic (1826954)
Posted by o.supreme on September 21st, 2016 @ 11:43am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:IDK, when I cancelled my pre-order last night, it had been moved to October, so I think they might have provided too many pre-orders and I was one of the last

Interesting...did you happen to notice if when you cancelled your pre-order, if it became available again? If not then I think, yes, they may have given out too many. In any case thanks for bumping me up the list by 1...if I am going to get it at all ;) .

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "transformers vintage lot Hightower, Grimlock, Rollbar (used/incomplete with Box)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 57 Offroad Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Armada Unicron with minicon Dead End 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Original G1 Transformers Constructicon Scrapper Laser Pistol Weapon Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Alternators Deadend with box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Decepticon Deadend" on EBAY
Buy "Jada Transformers G1 Diecast Model Car Autobot Optimus Prime 1:32 99524" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 CONSTRUCTICON SCAVENGER, Vintage Takara 1984" on EBAY