TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble!

TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble!

Monday, May 4th, 2015 11:27pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: shajaki   Views: 26,601

Transformers News: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble!

Credit(s): TFyuki

Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682360)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on May 5th, 2015 @ 12:21am CDT
Combining?
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682361)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 5th, 2015 @ 12:24am CDT
BERSEKAEL wrote:Combining?
Yeah, it's him mid-combination sequence before he's finished, like...

Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682362)
Posted by megatronus on May 5th, 2015 @ 12:25am CDT
shajaki wrote:Image

Holy monkey privates, Batman!
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682366)
Posted by fenrir72 on May 5th, 2015 @ 12:34am CDT
shajaki wrote:TF Yuki has taken to Twitter once again to give us a new shot of TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-01 Superion! This confusing shot is the five Aerialbots merging into the mighty gestalt. The gift set (slated for release in June) sports a cartoon accurate deco and includes the long lost member Slingshot. But if you want to see Hasbro's helicopter shinned take on Superion have a look at Seibertron's extensive Galleries. Have a gander at Yuki's shot below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your Transformers News!

=P~
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682381)
Posted by steve2275 on May 5th, 2015 @ 2:05am CDT
he's posing like triple h :lol:
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682382)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on May 5th, 2015 @ 2:11am CDT
william-james88 wrote:They might have Mixmaster pointing the other way to keep the G1 accuracy they are going for? Just kidding, that wont be happening, hence why I have no clue what would be so different aside from a few paint apps for the individual robot modes.

Please do not take this the wrong way, I am just really curious about where those predictions came from and what they were based on.

So far all of them did. He has a source that's in contact with an Asian market dealer I think. I don't ask a lot of questions. That's a good rule for life.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682411)
Posted by DMSL on May 5th, 2015 @ 5:00am CDT
Ordered a long time ago and still happy i did, this set looks fantastic. The only thing that could make it better is if the individual bots' guns are all black and not white like on the pictures that we have seen.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682419)
Posted by Cyberpath on May 5th, 2015 @ 5:59am CDT
Cool pic!

Here's the latest as of writing this:

Looks like he's simulating the original toy here, no elbow articulation, and the jets on the back of the legs.

Btw, can Superion's gun peg to Fireflight's wing?
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682420)
Posted by william-james88 on May 5th, 2015 @ 6:05am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Also, if Chuck is reading, I think this kind of dispells the rumours of the bots being released individually. In the end, did any of your contacts' predictions play out correctly?

what about the time they said hotspot would be based on the prime/motormaster mold? and I am pretty sure takara's cw devastar wont be released as individual mps.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682426)
Posted by Rated X on May 5th, 2015 @ 7:17am CDT
OMG a Devy teaser !!! Hmmmmm....I wonder what the mold will look like ? :lol:
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682451)
Posted by prjkt on May 5th, 2015 @ 8:35am CDT
Cyberpath wrote:
Btw, can Superion's gun peg to Fireflight's wing?

standard 5mm port, so I don't see why not
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682452)
Posted by Desslok2201 on May 5th, 2015 @ 8:36am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

....because it's not an MP. (Not to beat a dead horse or anything)
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682483)
Posted by Rated X on May 5th, 2015 @ 10:33am CDT
Desslok2201 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

....because it's not an MP. (Not to beat a dead horse or anything)

Its not an MP, but its definitely MP scale. In my opinion, this choice cost Hasbro a lot of sales from both the CHUG and MP buyers. They better hope all the 5 year old kiddies break out their wallets or the warehouse shelves are going to be green for a long time. :lol:
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682485)
Posted by Desslok2201 on May 5th, 2015 @ 10:57am CDT
Rated X wrote:
Desslok2201 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

....because it's not an MP. (Not to beat a dead horse or anything)

I agree with you on the scale, but if the serious mp buyers take a close look at this sucker,
1: it's not screen accurate and,
2: nowhere near MP quality.
If they put this thing in an MP box, they might as well put the RID line in them as well.
I'm sure you're right about Hasbro hoping the kids will come through. I know it's just become lawn mowing season, but I've yet to see packs of kids offering to mow my lawn to save up for this. You have to wonder if after the initial novelty is over, this could be a Costco pallet warmer.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682487)
Posted by Starsaber468 on May 5th, 2015 @ 11:17am CDT
Cool but noo articles for the transformers legends updates and the liokaiser concept art
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682488)
Posted by william-james88 on May 5th, 2015 @ 11:19am CDT
Desslok2201 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

....because it's not an MP. (Not to beat a dead horse or anything)

Dude, I am just reiterating something Chuck's source said to keep the tally on rumours, especially when the source is said to always be right.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682490)
Posted by fenrir72 on May 5th, 2015 @ 11:35am CDT
Rated X wrote:
Desslok2201 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

....because it's not an MP. (Not to beat a dead horse or anything)

Well, if it's any indication, Metroflex sold out. The price range is more or less the same as Devastar. Andddddddddddddddddd, with the exception of the Sentinel Scorponok release, price seems to matter the least to many hardcore Japanese collectors.

The Japanese market is different from the American market who always complain about everything.

Also noticed that the CW sets more or less stands at the same price point as the domestic individual releases in total. If ordered directly from Japan based online stores compared to 3rd party domestic sources like BBTS etc.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682492)
Posted by william-james88 on May 5th, 2015 @ 11:39am CDT
Starsaber468 wrote:Cool but no articles for the transformers legends updates and the liokaiser concept art

You could always start a new thread in the appropriate forums to let people know.

Actually, there is a whole thread already done for the game. Be sure to subscribe to that for the latest updates.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682499)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 5th, 2015 @ 11:54am CDT
Rated X wrote:OMG a Devy teaser !!! Hmmmmm....I wonder what the mold will look like ? :lol:
It's a teaser for the deco changes, not the mold.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Superion Assemble! (1682504)
Posted by shajaki on May 5th, 2015 @ 12:24pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Its not an MP, but its definitely MP scale. In my opinion, this choice cost Hasbro a lot of sales from both the CHUG and MP buyers. They better hope all the 5 year old kiddies break out their wallets or the warehouse shelves are going to be green for a long time.
I don't see it. Whatever Hasbro "loses" out of this IMO can already be attributed to the 3P's. But even then, a year after it's release Devy will be long gone from retail shelves.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS CLASSICS DELUXE STARSCREAM DECEPTICON SEEKER Generations Universe" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 FALL OF CYBERTRON SKYWARP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager Class - Decepticon Sandstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Kit & Parts By Hasbro Ultimate Class E1:01 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation Combiner Wars 2015 G2 Deluxe Class Air Raid Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Deluxe Lot. Crosshairs and Drift" on EBAY