TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package

TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package

Sunday, June 5th, 2016 9:22am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: shajaki   Views: 33,674

Sunday is fun day for TakaraTomy mogul TFYuki! This morning he takes to Twitter (as he does) with an in-package shot of Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus. Not only that, but Bruticus can't seem to wait to get.... Bruticus out of said box! The Decepticon Combaticons are slated for release this month, do you have one coming your way? See the pic below and stay tuned to Seibertron.com: home for the best Galleries and Conversation around!

Transformers News: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package

Credit(s): TF Yuki

This article was last modified on Sunday, June 5th, 2016 9:52am CDT

Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795109)
Posted by DMSL on June 5th, 2016 @ 2:42pm CDT
I don't like the lighter brown on Blast-off, hopefully it will grow on me. I liked the darker brown a lot more, don't understand why they changed that. The other gripe is that they didn't bother to add a gun for Onslaught/Bruticus, i don't think it would've been too much to ask for. I will still get it though.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795118)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on June 5th, 2016 @ 4:00pm CDT
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795151)
Posted by DeathReviews on June 5th, 2016 @ 6:45pm CDT
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795158)
Posted by shajaki on June 5th, 2016 @ 7:32pm CDT
Optimum Supreme wrote:What little we see of Vortex looks much better. Don't like the color of Bruticus's chest plate though.
Have you not seen the official pics yet? Here's their Vortex:

Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795250)
Posted by Kurona on June 6th, 2016 @ 6:03am CDT
DeathReviews wrote:Hasbro repented of their slothfulness and put deluxe Groove on the market. Hopefully they will do the same with Takara's Blast-Off....

If they do hopefully they change his colours. Takara's are terrible...
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795260)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 6th, 2016 @ 7:22am CDT
Kurona wrote:

If they do hopefully they change his colours. Takara's are terrible...

It'll most likely be the same as jet blast off deco wise, which would look a lot better. Luckily for me I don't see the problem with jet blast off, so I don't care if they do or don't bring over the UW mold
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795264)
Posted by william-james88 on June 6th, 2016 @ 8:03am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
Kurona wrote:

If they do hopefully they change his colours. Takara's are terrible...

I doubt that. So far, the plastic colour for all releases of bonus members was the same no? If ever we get shuttle Blastoff, there wont be much difference from the Takara one, I think. However, unlike with Groove, I am not holding out hope Hasbro brings over Blastoff. Plus, with the prices people have been charging and paying for deluxe Groove, if you want a Bruticus with a shuttle Blastoff, I dont understand why people dont just get the UW version. Unlike Defensor, this isnt an exclusive and it only costs 25$ more than getting the Hasbro version of Bruticus.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795382)
Posted by Kurona on June 6th, 2016 @ 5:21pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Kurona wrote:

If they do hopefully they change his colours. Takara's are terrible...

Quickslinger and Wildrider were in different colours, but since Groove was in the same colours aside from like.... The screwheads, I think he'd be the same colours. Just holding onto vain hope.
To answer your second question, mostly because unlike Defensor the colours on Bruticus are vastly different to Hasbro's - more than any other release. And to many people's eye - including mine - it's kind of horrific. So a lot of people would appreciate being able to get a shuttle blast off alone for their Hasbro Bruticus they may prefer the colours on.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795383)
Posted by Mr_Autobot411 on June 6th, 2016 @ 5:31pm CDT
He looks good, but for the money im def sticking with my hasbro, this is one of those rare cases where takara version isnt miles ahead in terms of paint job over hasbros. For me anyway. Hes like 120 more to get Takara version in canada.

:BOT: :CON:
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795564)
Posted by Moonshot on June 7th, 2016 @ 3:16pm CDT
I really like the Takara Bruticus, but I am partial to slavishly correct Sunbow G1 colour schemes. Every figure looks better the way Takara has done them and Blast Off is real sweet looking. Had Bruticus on pre-order up until a couple days ago when I realized I cannot afford a whole combiner this month on with the new figuarts SSJ Trunks plus Titan Returns stuff :-(
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795616)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on June 7th, 2016 @ 6:00pm CDT
I'm expecting two Unite Warriors Bruticus sets at the end of this month, so I'm all in for light brown shuttle Blast-Off. Looks like he still retains some darker brown parts too. The superior face sculpt and G1 accurate alt mode trump Hasbro's dark brown Slingshot repaint for me.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795621)
Posted by shajaki on June 7th, 2016 @ 6:23pm CDT
So Skyreign will be the priciest one yet eh? That's disappointing.

Budgetary constraints have made me put a number of these on the back burner (Convoy, Galvy, and likely SkyR). Unless SkyR is drastically different than Hasby's, I think I'll be getting Grandvatronbiner first. [-(
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795638)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on June 7th, 2016 @ 7:18pm CDT
shajaki wrote:So Skyreign will be the priciest one yet eh? That's disappointing.

Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795641)
Posted by shajaki on June 7th, 2016 @ 7:32pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:I would consider the inclusion of Ratchet over Smokescreen as pretty drastically different, though we won't really know for certain for a few more days.
What would be perfect is if his limbs were: Hoist, Bluestreak, Ratchet, and Sideswipe. 8-}
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795643)
Posted by Kurona on June 7th, 2016 @ 7:34pm CDT
shajaki wrote:

Afraid Bluestreak's already booted out of possibility fam :[
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795645)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on June 7th, 2016 @ 7:35pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
shajaki wrote:

Afraid Bluestreak's already booted out of possibility fam :[

Why?
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795647)
Posted by Kurona on June 7th, 2016 @ 7:44pm CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Kurona wrote:
shajaki wrote:

Afraid Bluestreak's already booted out of possibility fam :[

Why?

Cos there ain't no Prowl/Streetwise/Dead End mold on the silhouette
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795653)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 7th, 2016 @ 7:56pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Kurona wrote:
shajaki wrote:

Afraid Bluestreak's already booted out of possibility fam :[

Why?

Cos there ain't no Prowl/Streetwise/Dead End mold on the silhouette
Yeah, the limbs seen in the silhouette are the Offroad mold, the Swindle mold, the First Aid mold, and the Wheeljack mold, which pegs them as being Trailbreaker (or Hoist), Hound, Ratchet, and Wheeljack, respectively.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795785)
Posted by o.supreme on June 8th, 2016 @ 9:04am CDT
*fairly* certain they will keep them as Trailbraker, Hound, Wheeljack. They seem to be keeping with the 1984 TF's, with the exception of Sky Lynx obviously. I don't think they would throw a random Hoist in for no reason. As soon as this is announced, Hopefully I can just grab a CW Smokescreen, and just await this release.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus In-Package (1795811)
Posted by Kurona on June 8th, 2016 @ 9:59am CDT
I think they'll keep Trailbreaker purely because he's tooling Japan doesn't have yet. It keeps in with the only one we know is dumped (smokescreen) being the only one with absolutely no new tooling.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation 1 3-D Jigsaw Stand Up Puzzle Warren Ultra Magnus 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 FALL OF CYBERTRON SKYWARP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager Class - Decepticon Sandstorm" on EBAY