TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars

TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars

Monday, November 12th, 2007 1:33am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 25,704

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

TakaraTomy has updated their Beast Wars website with information and pictures regarding TM-SP DX Megatron, and TM-SP DXConvoy. Both figures have now been released in Japan. No word yet, what the next figure will be.

Click here to check them out:

Megatron

Convoy

Credit(s): TakaraTomy


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars (454435)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on November 12th, 2007 @ 1:56am CST
So these are just straight up (minor) repaints then?

They look nice, but nothing too exciting. I guess if you missed out on either figure, they might be a good deal, but I don't know what they're running for on ebay...
Re: TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars (454444)
Posted by Autobot032 on November 12th, 2007 @ 2:21am CST
I see no need for these after the BWX repaints/remolds. (exclusive to TRU in the US) They were the definitive versions of these two molds.

Just because you can do something...
Re: TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars (454451)
Posted by i_amtrunks on November 12th, 2007 @ 2:31am CST
Beautiful figures.

They would be must buy's if they had not been released half a dozen times since the turn of the century.
Re: TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars (454493)
Posted by Might_Jin on November 12th, 2007 @ 3:41am CST
No. They not just repaint and remold.
They have enlarge the figure, bigger than before , more detail.
And a mask that can put on figure's face.
(I've read from magazine that I borrowed from my friend)
Re: TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars (454510)
Posted by Deadpool. on November 12th, 2007 @ 4:08am CST
Might_Jin wrote:No. They not just repaint and remold.
They have enlarge the figure, bigger than before , more detail.
And a mask that can put on figure's face.
(I've read from magazine that I borrowed from my friend)
....

The mask thing was on the OptimusPrimal mold all the while....

And thank goodness these came out.
That means I've got more stuff to buy when i go to japan next month. :grin:
Re: TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars (454577)
Posted by Stormrider on November 12th, 2007 @ 5:24am CST
Deadpool. wrote:
Might_Jin wrote:No. They not just repaint and remold.
They have enlarge the figure, bigger than before , more detail.
And a mask that can put on figure's face.
(I've read from magazine that I borrowed from my friend)
....

The mask thing was on the OptimusPrimal mold all the while....

And thank goodness these came out.
That means I've got more stuff to buy when i go to japan next month. :grin:


You're going to be a busy guy in Japan.
Re: TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars (454581)
Posted by Deadpool. on November 12th, 2007 @ 5:29am CST
Stormrider wrote:
Deadpool. wrote:
Might_Jin wrote:No. They not just repaint and remold.
They have enlarge the figure, bigger than before , more detail.
And a mask that can put on figure's face.
(I've read from magazine that I borrowed from my friend)
....

The mask thing was on the OptimusPrimal mold all the while....

And thank goodness these came out.
That means I've got more stuff to buy when i go to japan next month. :grin:


You're going to be a busy guy in Japan.
Yep. :grin:
Re: TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars (454650)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on November 12th, 2007 @ 6:20am CST
I like the remolded parts, I may get Megatron
Re: TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars (454655)
Posted by Flux Convoy on November 12th, 2007 @ 6:25am CST
Liege Evilmus wrote:I like the remolded parts, I may get Megatron

But... nothing has been remolded from the original releases. They're painted differently sure. The BWR set had remolded stuff, these do not. I still don't quite grasp why these are out exactly.
:BOT:
Re: TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars (454712)
Posted by ephbot on November 12th, 2007 @ 7:07am CST
I'm just wondering, what's the protocol for getting news items front paged?

I started a thread about the website update almost 2 weeks ago, but I just chalked a lack of responses to a dying interest of Beast Wars repaints. I also posted eBay listings I found selling the new figures (I wasn't the seller).

Who should one pm about news items?
Re: TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars (454719)
Posted by grimlockprime108 on November 12th, 2007 @ 7:11am CST
any administator
Re: TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars (454731)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on November 12th, 2007 @ 7:22am CST
ephbot wrote:I'm just wondering, what's the protocol for getting news items front paged?

I started a thread about the website update almost 2 weeks ago, but I just chalked a lack of responses to a dying interest of Beast Wars repaints. I also posted eBay listings I found selling the new figures (I wasn't the seller).

Who should one pm about news items?


There is none, just hope your thread get noticed. PM'ing any member of the News Crew may help, but keep it reasonable. Also be sure you're up-to-date by searching through the news archives. We sometimes get so-called "news-worthy" threads with the news posted several weeks ago.
Re: TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars (455877)
Posted by Toyotus Superion on November 12th, 2007 @ 8:25pm CST
WTF? Whats the big dam deal? These are just the Toys R Us Exclusive 10th aniversary figures.
Re: TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars (456204)
Posted by jgilkinson on November 12th, 2007 @ 11:51pm CST
i love my tru guys... no sale for me
Re: TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars (456332)
Posted by Stormrider on November 13th, 2007 @ 3:26am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ephbot wrote:I'm just wondering, what's the protocol for getting news items front paged?

I started a thread about the website update almost 2 weeks ago, but I just chalked a lack of responses to a dying interest of Beast Wars repaints. I also posted eBay listings I found selling the new figures (I wasn't the seller).

Who should one pm about news items?


There is none, just hope your thread get noticed. PM'ing any member of the News Crew may help, but keep it reasonable. Also be sure you're up-to-date by searching through the news archives. We sometimes get so-called "news-worthy" threads with the news posted several weeks ago.


Yup, Jelze is right. Send us any news items if you have them. You can submit them here: http://seibertron.com/contact/index.php?subject=news, which can also be found under the "Contact Us" drop down menu at the top.

We try to check the forums every day for threads regarding news articles that members find. However, sometimes news related articles can be overlooked, especially if they are buried in a thread or if the thread has a title that is misleading.
Re: TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars (458990)
Posted by Ramtough on November 14th, 2007 @ 3:56pm CST
Meh I have a JP version Clear Convoy...the Convoy here is the same mold.../sigh

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
Twincast / Podcast #276:
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Legends series LG23 Galvatron Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG04 Roadbuster Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Exclusive Complete Loose Rare Technobots" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan F/S" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Series LG11 Chromia Figure Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Blitzwing TRANSFORMERS Studio Series 65 Bumblebee Movie toy figure jet plane" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors Legends Ghost Starscream Takara Combiner Wars Ex" on EBAY
Buy "Deadlock Transformers Legends  Takara Tomy" on EBAY