Tales of the Fallen: Arcee Milne Cover

Tales of the Fallen: Arcee Milne Cover

Saturday, September 12th, 2009 3:30am CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Movie Related News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 20,886

Chris Ryall has updated his blog with the varient cover done by Alex Milne for the Tales of the Fallen issue that features Arcee. The starlet will be the focus of Transformers: Tales of the Fallen #6, and the previous issues can be previewed here in our Vector Sigma Database.

Tales of the Fallen: Arcee Milne Cover

Tales of the Fallen #6 is suspected to arrive in January 2010. Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more news and updates!

Credit(s): RyallTime

Re: Tales of the Fallen: Arcee Milne Cover (994826)
Posted by Primus C-00 on September 12th, 2009 @ 5:52am CDT
Finally the attention she deserves.

;;)
Re: Tales of the Fallen: Arcee Milne Cover (994854)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on September 12th, 2009 @ 7:50am CDT
While I have nothing against the writers or artists of the movie universe comics, I will be quite happy when the movie hype is over, and I don't have to look at the ugly designs anymore. I'm just getting tired of the Bay universe, honestly.
Re: Tales of the Fallen: Arcee Milne Cover (994871)
Posted by Convotron on September 12th, 2009 @ 9:35am CDT
I like the Art Nouveau theme of Milne's covers.

I'm not a big fan of the movie Arcee design but frankly, she didn't get much screen time. I'm sure if I saw more of the bikes in action, it would grow on me.

I personally like the movie designs for the most part. I like the concept of mechanically complex bodies for Cybertronians. It does result in character designs that are less recognizable to eyes in tuned with more traditional Transformers designs but I like the way that it makes more sense(to me) for beings that transform into functional vehicles. I also like the way it makes them look more alien.

The main criticism I have is that the level of detail and complexity in the designs aren't properly appreciated in live action film, especially because Bay tends to use the Transformers in action scenes where the frantic motion obscures detail. If there were more character building moments(yes, I realize it's Bay we're talking about) for the Cybertronians in the movies, we'd have more opportunities to appreciate the detailed designs.

Now I'm a G1 fan, it was my first introduction to the toys and cartoons so that largely forms my taste in Transformers. I think Classics Hound is the "perfect" Transformers aesthetic. But I also love designs like those of Alternity, which look like a hybrid of traditional Transformers design with the live action movie "overly mechanical and highly detailed" sensibility.
Re: Tales of the Fallen: Arcee Milne Cover (994928)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 12th, 2009 @ 11:41am CDT
Nice cover, shows some love for female TFs. B-)
Re: Tales of the Fallen: Arcee Milne Cover (995532)
Posted by Nightwalker on September 13th, 2009 @ 1:25pm CDT
Nice to see this. But when will we finally see the third sister-toy???
Re: Tales of the Fallen: Arcee Milne Cover (995577)
Posted by Blurrz on September 13th, 2009 @ 3:26pm CDT
Nightwalker wrote:Nice to see this. But when will we finally see the third sister-toy???

Some time in 2010. Heck, it might not even happen. We'll just have to wait and see.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "2013 SDCC Hasbro Exclusive: TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE Jetfire" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS MEGATRON PIN BY TOM WHALEN MONDO 2019 SDCC COMIC CON EXCLUSIVE" on EBAY
Buy "transformers metroplex sdcc titan class MISB" on EBAY
Buy "POO SHAM; Transformers BotBots 2018, Toilet Troop" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots: Meet High Tide [Passport to Reading]" on EBAY