Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 3:30am CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 15,478

Thanks to a heads up from Seibertronian Cyberpath, we bring you news of the first photos of War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon in all their altmodes! Cyberpath pointed us to user @tankhunter48 on Twitter who writes

Browsing Twitter when I somehow got a pre-order ad from Amazon for Doubledealer with all of his HIGH QUALITY STOCK PHOTOS!?!?

So we can confirm that Doubledealer does turn into both his missile launcher mode (with A.I.R.L.O.C.K compatible ports) and his bird mode, just as his original G1 toy did. Allicon looks fearsome in its beast mode, as well.

Transformers News: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found

We'll undoubtedly see many more toys today at Toyfair 2020, and our own Seibertron will be there in person to bring you high quality photos of new toys (such as these) that have been revealed, and hopefully, some brand new toys and surprises.

What do you all think of these two figures, now that we've seen them in both robot and altmodes? Let us know below and watch Seibertron all day today for exciting updates from Toyfair 2020!

Credit(s): @tankhunter48 on Twitter

Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053497)
Posted by blackeyedprime on February 22nd, 2020 @ 3:42am CST

Doubledealer looks good, not so sure on the arms folded the way they are in vehicle mode. GUess I'll have to get tak legends insecticon for clouder. The chest plate looks as tho it could open so it might have some unshown features yet.
Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053498)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 22nd, 2020 @ 3:59am CST
That Doubledealer is FANTASTIC!
When in store, he'll be bought on sight.
Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053499)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on February 22nd, 2020 @ 4:09am CST
I get the feeling that the sad excuse Blitzwing redeco is going to get a lot more common on eBay soon.

I have to shake my head at the bird mode photo. They should have the gun on top. The missile, meanwhile, is supposed to go on the underside like it's a big salmon the bird caught.

blackeyedprime wrote:Alicons alt suffers with the arms and no tail but still have to have a few of them.
Hm... Don't call "no tail" until we get a look from behind.
Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053502)
Posted by Blastback on February 22nd, 2020 @ 4:22am CST
Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053504)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on February 22nd, 2020 @ 4:42am CST
Primus that Doubledealer is fantastic. I'm not getting rid of the T30 one because I'm just going to use that as his pre-Powermaster upgrade body. Bird mode looks great despite the boxiness, but I'm still hoping that we see Knok and Skar as actual figures. That Ratbat and Rumble set would make a decent starting point for Hasbro. Only issue I have so far is the head looking so small, and that might be fixed when we see actual in hand pictures

Edit: Actually, it vaguely looks like the molded detail of Knok in DD's Autobot mode looks like it might be on a panel, with the engine block being a separate piece, so that might mean there's hope? :-D Though, I also fully admit I'm trying desparately to think of a way that HasTak worked them in as an included set of figures instead of them just being molded on :lol:
Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053505)
Posted by DMSL on February 22nd, 2020 @ 4:46am CST
That Smokescreen looks great, if we get Prowl and Bluestreak from that mold i will have to replace the CHUG i have now.
Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053506)
Posted by Bucky on February 22nd, 2020 @ 4:57am CST
Earthrise is feeling like a real mixed bag for me so far. It’s got some amazing looking figures, but that’s tempered by also having some real disappointing ones. I suppose that does mean that I’ll get to save a little money in the long run though.

Megatron and Smokescreen are definitely let downs. Arcee is half great, half copout. The latter kind of stings more because, like a lot of other board members here, I was left pretty underwhelmed by her MP reveal. Not to mention that she’s had some amazing figures in the past, so everything is feeling like two steps back for her character at the moment. Her Thrilling 30 toy is near perfect. Her Titan Master figure is still one of my favorites out of that entire line. And her Animated toy is pure joy (easily breakable hands notwithstanding). I do realize that her MP reveal is not a finished product though, so I’m really banking on seeing what her actual retail product will look like later on down the line.

But whoooh boy! I am blown away by Doubledealer. Consider me super hyped for his release. I think I’m in love with every mode. I’m fully expecting Doubledealer to be this year’s Ultra Magnus for me. ;)^

I’ll have to take the money I’m not spending on Megs and SS and put it towards triple dipping on those Alicons. Their altmode, while not exactly being the bees knees, is still plenty good. However, that bot mode is to die for.

Snapdragon is going to be a must, simply because I love the character’s design, and I have a lot of blind love for anything Headmasters related. Runamuck is a very pleasant surprise.

The Quints are in all likelihood must buys for me, but I’d really like to see their bot mode. I definitely wasn’t expecting them to have a base mode, but I’m not complaining. It’s interesting.

And of course every parts-forming/base mode/weapons system bots are all instant buys for me. Some of them I may decide to double dip on, because they are looking so spiffy.
Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053509)
Posted by Tigerhawk7109 on February 22nd, 2020 @ 6:16am CST
I’m not too sure about that Allicon right now. He’s a maybe. But oh Primus, that Doubledealer looks freaking fantastic! Here are my feelings on the new reveals so far:
Megs: Pissed off
Smokescreen: Same with Megs
Runamuck: Maybe
Quintesson: Probably
Airwave: Yes
Fasttrack: Probably
Sky Lynx: Oh, dear God, can I have this already?
Scorponok: No
Doubledealer: Definite yes
Arcee: No
Allicon: Maybe
Did I miss anyone? (Aside from the Micromasters)

:BH-PREDACON:
Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053518)
Posted by carytheone on February 22nd, 2020 @ 7:45am CST
I wonder if Doubledealer's faction symbols are reversible?

1582363558-erxbwqkxuaeh-gt-jpeg~2.jpg

I couldn't spot any on either alt mode.
Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053520)
Posted by Cyberpath on February 22nd, 2020 @ 8:18am CST

Source: @dadarocks

Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053532)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:00am CST
I posted that photo already.
Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053534)
Posted by carytheone on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:04am CST
I love me a good "Gobot mode".

Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053539)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:10am CST
OK, so my thoughts on the new reveals:

Battlemasters: those shield guys look pretty cool. The 2-headed one is really cool, I love the fact that they are embracing the 2-headed designs this year. Will only get 1 each since they are still kinda lazy designs to me, but they are cool.

Micromasters: shuttle dudes look really awesome, Will buy!

Smokescreen: forgettable, should've been the Prime or Armada Smokescreen. Pass.

Airwave: my favorite reveal, I love it. That robot mode is a cross of IDW Ironfist, Guzzle, and Broadside maybe, and i adore it.

Alicon looks OK, but that beast mode isn't very good to me. Will still buy.

Megatron: see Smokescreen.

Doubledealer: that is the good stuff right there, wonderful. Buy on sight.

Sky Lynx: perfection, I love it! Everything about him is fantastic.

Scorponok: a wonderful end to the main city bots, he looks really good
Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053540)
Posted by Deadput on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:11am CST
carytheone wrote:This begs the question of how much re-engineering will it take to make a conehead that doesn't look doofy?
A Conehead not looking ridiculous is a myth of the same scale as Unicorns.

It's a cone for a dome...it just...doesn't work if you want a character to be treated seriously, I hope that Coneheads are optional, partforming if they have to be.
Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053543)
Posted by Cyberpath on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:21am CST
carytheone wrote:I love me a good "Gobot mode".

I used to do this with the Henkei version. ;)^
Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053547)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:30am CST
Blastback wrote:Feeling reeeeeeeaaaaal good about never getting the previous Doubledealer release now

I bought it because I'm a DD fanboy. But yeah, it was horrible and not true to the character.

The ER version however, is a budget MASTERPIECE. Only his two Powemasters are missing unfortunately.
Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053548)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:33am CST
carytheone wrote:I wonder if Doubledealer's faction symbols are reversible?

1582363558-erxbwqkxuaeh-gt-jpeg~2.jpg

I couldn't spot any on either alt mode.

DD always have been a :BOT: in bot mode and a :CON: in vulture mode, while the vehicle is factionless.
Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053551)
Posted by carytheone on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:40am CST
Cyberpath wrote:
carytheone wrote:I love me a good "Gobot mode".

I used to do this with the Henkei version. ;)^
:lol:

-Kanrabat- wrote:
carytheone wrote:I wonder if Doubledealer's faction symbols are reversible?

1582363558-erxbwqkxuaeh-gt-jpeg~2.jpg

I couldn't spot any on either alt mode.
Ahhhhh, you really do learn something everyday. I know DD through the T30 toy where the bot is factionless with each alt mode dedicated to a different faction. The latter makes more sense as he can never transform to bot in front of 'Cons. Guess I need to go to the wiki and get my learn on :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053555)
Posted by Rysquad on February 22nd, 2020 @ 10:01am CST
Re: Tansformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Doubledealer and Allicon Stock Photos Found (2053556)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on February 22nd, 2020 @ 10:03am CST
Rysquad wrote:Snapdragon will likely have a Headmaster/Titan Master like Siege Apeface, right?

More than likely. It'd be really strange if they didn't include the Titan Master, especially because of the focus on including G1 gimmicks where they make sense

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #253 - Danger Zone
"Danger Zone"
Posted: Sunday, June 21st, 2020

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bot, Brushfire ATV Action Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Rescue Bots Cody Burns Graham Burns Kade Burns Human Figure Lot (4)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Electronic Heatwave The Fire-Bot, Cody Burns" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Transformers - Bumblebee Chase Blades Heatwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Action Figure Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Blades the CopterBot + Optimus Prime ResBot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Selects Lancer MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bot Brushfire ATV Action Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY