Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found

Transformers News: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found

Saturday, November 3rd, 2018 10:20PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 14,931

We have some more exciting Transformers Siege news for you. Seibertron's Casey280 found the first wave of Battle Masters at Target in California. They were $5.99 each. These were the only Siege toys found there. Wave one consists of Firedrive, Lionizer, Blowpipe. Casey also posted some in hand images of Firedrive so you can see its size compared to a Prime Master decoy suite.

If it helps, below are the individual DPCI codes for almost all the toys part of Siege:

DPCI's for siege

Transformers News: Transformers WFC Siege Wave 1 Battle Masters Found at Target

Transformers News: Transformers WFC Siege Wave 1 Battle Masters Found at Target

Transformers News: Transformers WFC Siege Wave 1 Battle Masters Found at Target

Transformers News: Transformers WFC Siege Wave 1 Battle Masters Found at Target

Transformers News: Transformers WFC Siege Wave 1 Battle Masters Found at Target
Credit(s): Casey280
Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992410)
Posted by Emerje on November 3rd, 2018 @ 10:28pm CDT

Emerje
Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992411)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 3rd, 2018 @ 10:35pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:It does, however, make me die a little bit inside every time I hear you pronounce "Seibertron." :lol:
Well, it's not like this site is called "Cybertron.com". He chose the planet's Japanese name and "Say-ber-tron" is how it's said. ;)
Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992412)
Posted by william-james88 on November 3rd, 2018 @ 10:38pm CDT
Emerje wrote:I'll wait and see what Walmart's price is. As usual these wave 1 figures are going to saturate heavily while finding the rest of the line at retail is going to be based on luck.

Emerje

And yet those same wave 1 figures will then be the most coveted a year from now when new or returning collectors get wind of this line and wish to complete it. I was able to sell my swoop for more than twice what I paid for him.
Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992414)
Posted by Seibertron on November 3rd, 2018 @ 10:45pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:Thanks for the review, Seibertron! I can't wait for these figures now! Looking forward to seeing some of those comparison shots too.

Comparison pics news story coming soon. I think william-james88 or one of the other news moderators is going to post a story with my pics soon.
Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992415)
Posted by william-james88 on November 3rd, 2018 @ 10:46pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Yes, it will be me.
Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992416)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on November 3rd, 2018 @ 10:47pm CDT

Emerje

I'm fine with this. So far, all the figures I want are in Wave 1 with the only wave 2 and 3 figures I want being the micro masters, Pteraxadon, Red Alert, Brunt, Sixgun, and depending how they turn out, Mirage and Impactor. I'm just worried about how Omega's going to see release and how well the QC will be
Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992417)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 3rd, 2018 @ 10:49pm CDT
Shredd the Dinobot wrote:I wasn't sure how to ask or if you get notified by who quotes you or what, I'm completely brand new to the forum but I was curious if the new Prime could store the POTP Matrix in his chest, or atleast the matrix block minus the handles?
According to this Tweet, the Matrix core by itself can fit inside the space where the robot head goes, most likely by coincidence rather than intent.

Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992418)
Posted by Emerje on November 3rd, 2018 @ 10:51pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Emerje

Yeah, there are always stragglers that come to the party late and have to pay the price of catching up, but I'm pretty sure I can still find Swoop at Kmart. :lol:

Emerje
Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992419)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on November 3rd, 2018 @ 10:53pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

To my ear, it's not really "say-burr-tron" or "sabre-tron," and it's not quite "sigh-burr-tron" either. It's more like the "ei" makes a kind of "schwa" (ə) mixed with an English "long e (ē)" sound.

Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Emerje

Emerje

You can still find a K-Mart?
Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992421)
Posted by william-james88 on November 3rd, 2018 @ 10:57pm CDT
We posted several in hand images yesterday along with a video review and have been getting several requests for more comparison images. It's understandable because since this is a new line, people are very curious about assessing scale, and thus need more comparisons to existing figures to know what scale the figures in this line will fit to. Also since most characters in this line are being done for a second (or third or fourth) time, comparisons may be needed to know if these toys can replace previous releases of these characters.

Below you will find images of Optimus Prime and Megatron compared to their toys in the Combiner Wars, Generation One, Titans Return (that's the big one), Masterpiece and Classics/United/Henkei toylines.

Let us know what you think and if you like the scale Hasbro chose for these two toys. And most of all, for those who only want one voyager Optimus or Megatron in their collection, is this worth replacing the one you have right now?

Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992422)
Posted by ScottyP on November 3rd, 2018 @ 10:58pm CDT
YoungPrime wrote:Why didn't he do the Bot size comparison's of the Classics and Sieges the way he did the OP's in truck mode? I still can't tell which are taller. It feels like these reviewers are hiding it with these crouched down poses.
You've got the brain, find a gentler tone and we can be pals :)

Anyways
Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992424)
Posted by ScottyP on November 3rd, 2018 @ 10:59pm CDT
Wow I could not have timed that worse if I tried!
Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992425)
Posted by william-james88 on November 3rd, 2018 @ 11:05pm CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote: I'm just worried about how Omega's going to see release and how well the QC will be

Regarding how he will see release, why would it be any different from Predaking's release?
Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992426)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on November 3rd, 2018 @ 11:09pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

I was just meaning will he be present in Brick and Mortar or will he be an "online exclusive" cause stores wouldn't pick up a figure of that size and waste shelf space on him
Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992428)
Posted by william-james88 on November 3rd, 2018 @ 11:21pm CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

well did Predaking get a brick and mortar release?
Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992429)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on November 3rd, 2018 @ 11:37pm CDT
Interesting. Siege Optimus seems to be about the same height as his Classics self, maybe a millimeter or two taller at most. That's a little bit disappointing, as Classics Optimus Prime was an undersized Voyager back in its day. I'm glad Hasbro wised up on using better gray plastics for Megatron this time. That comparison with the Titans Return Megatron just shows how sickly pale it was. Siege gets it right on the nose, despite it not having a shiny top coat of silver paint.
Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992430)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 3rd, 2018 @ 11:39pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

well did Predaking get a brick and mortar release?

Toys 'R Us was the only chain to actually carry Titan Class in its physical stores. With that having gone belly up, there are no real alternatives outside of online. That may change in the following year, depending on how the successor will do, and how the reissues sell at Walmart I'm guessing :lol:
Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992431)
Posted by Shredd the Dinobot on November 4th, 2018 @ 12:25am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Thank you ^w^.

The fact that you can still stick that in there is a nice little extra, it adds to the playability. I understand where a lot of you guys are coming from when you complain about these figures, I don't share the same sentiment but I understand. I still think there great though.

I can't wait to start my G1, well G1 inspired collection. ^w^
Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992432)
Posted by Flashwave on November 4th, 2018 @ 12:45am CDT
Hmm. So Seige Prime is almost exactly the same size as TR Prime, minus the shoulder pylons. That’s kinda cool, given most of the time my villain du jour is RID Scourge

Those comparisons of Megs with TR Megs though are not making my choices any easier. One the Ione hand, I really like the weapons n Megs, and the bot mode looks great; cleaner than the TR version. On the other though, the tank mode still looks like a robot folded into a tank to me and the TR Megs has more play value as a Triple Changer.
Re: Target DPCI codes for Transformers WFC Siege and Wave 1 Battle Masters found (1992434)
Posted by Albatross250 on November 4th, 2018 @ 12:52am CDT
Actually, i do like the Siege Optimus....

Only if its repainted to Shattered Glass :SG-BOTS: :lol:

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #211 - On The Prowl
"On The Prowl"
Posted: Sunday, November 4th, 2018

Buy "2011 Hasbro Transformers RID Robots in Disguise GALVATRON Figur" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Lg16 Slipstream Takaratommy Action Figure Japan /c1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations WHEELJACK - Deluxe - New & Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 2015 Robots In Disguise RID Warrior Class BISK Sealed New RARE!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2016 Platinum Edition Armada of Cyclonus Scourge Sweep Pack" on EBAY
Buy "2 Transformers Robots In Disguise Figures Twininferni & Bisk New Legion Class" on EBAY
Buy "2 Transformers Robots In Disguise Figures Bisk & Groundbuster Legion Class New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE POWER SURGE BUMBLEBEE and BUZZSTRIKE NEW in BOX" on EBAY