Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock

Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock

Thursday, September 3rd, 2020 5:23pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 24,526

Fellow Seibertronian Dr. Caelus just reported having received Transformers Earthrise Arcee from Target. That means their initial stock from Hasbro has come in and they are fulfilling orders. It is unknown if some of this initial stock is also going to be distributed to stores. But for everyone hoping for more Earhtrise on the shelves, this is a good sign that they are on their way. Dr Caelus also left us with a small review of the figure along with some images, showing that they now have the figure.

Dr. Caelus wrote:I am genuinely conflicted on Arcee. I got her half-off, so I can't complain about much, but...

The hoverboard has a weirdly complex mechanism which, as far as I can tell, is only there so she can transform without removing it. I would rather they had used those parts to hide the car seats and windshield at the front of the board, maybe to reveal guns or a canard. The wheels of course fold in, but I would rather they had tilted out to look like VTOL turbines. Most of all, though, where are the COMBAT ports? I get not making Arcee COMBAT compatible, but they could have made up for it by loading the board's underside with 5mm connectors. Aside from those complaints, my only real disappointnent is how much her face looks like porcelain.

Transformers News: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe stock

Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078920)
Posted by Lore Keeper on September 3rd, 2020 @ 5:37pm CDT
Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078923)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on September 3rd, 2020 @ 5:51pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Dr. Caelus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Dr. Caelus wrote:
15991656196503499978044880696112.jpg

Apeface jetmode Inferior
Snapdragon jetmode Superior

Robot mode as well. Beast mode I'm torn. Apeface's beast mode might be more fun.
Yeah, I gotta give it to Apeface in beast mode. If nothing else, just the actual ape face. But overall he seems to be more coherent and well-designed. Like the ape mode was the primary focus of the designers and the other modes depended on it, whereas with Snapdragon the beast mode is kinda jumbled and looks like an afterthought.

Having him in hand, I don't think it's bad per say, more, inelegant, the transition from waist to torso is pretty jarring, but other than that, I'd say it's pretty good, but I will say that the focus of snapdragon seems to be the jet mode as it's glorious
Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078924)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on September 3rd, 2020 @ 5:54pm CDT
IMG_20200903_183718516~2.jpg

IMG_20200903_183859802~2.jpg

IMG_20200903_184017083~2.jpg

IMG_20200903_184212685~2.jpg

IMG_20200903_184357933~2.jpg

IMG_20200903_184510548.jpg

IMG_20200903_184824257~2.jpg
Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078925)
Posted by sol magnus on September 3rd, 2020 @ 6:10pm CDT
They both have cars on their backs. :lol:
Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078926)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on September 3rd, 2020 @ 6:11pm CDT
Some sillier pics

15991739371763025966891458289766.jpg

15991740216581247432549327215110.jpg

15991740655037828132217874931208.jpg
Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078938)
Posted by MeGrimlockFan on September 3rd, 2020 @ 7:15pm CDT
I will FOREVER love and cherish my Thrilling 30 Arcee over the newer versions they might put out
Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078940)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 3rd, 2020 @ 8:23pm CDT
Perfectly fine with my 2014 Arcee, but my buddy in my unit who’s new to collecting will love this. Hoping Wave 2 will hit this month!
Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078941)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on September 3rd, 2020 @ 8:29pm CDT
I'd like to see some comparison shots with TR Arcee.
Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078946)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on September 3rd, 2020 @ 8:38pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:I'd like to see some comparison shots with TR Arcee.

Alas, I do not have one.
Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078953)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on September 3rd, 2020 @ 9:29pm CDT
Dr. Caelus wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I'd like to see some comparison shots with TR Arcee.

Alas, I do not have one.
I wasn't expecting you specifically to provide them, I was speaking generally.
Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078955)
Posted by adamage1 on September 3rd, 2020 @ 10:06pm CDT

Some of the other Netflix figures are available as well, such as Bumblebee and the updated Earthrise Optimus.

Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078958)
Posted by Slashercon on September 3rd, 2020 @ 11:10pm CDT
I'm most likely gonna keep the ER Arcee I get from Wal-mart (when they do decide to eventually ship her -_-), but I also have the Takara legends Arcee And I would really love to see what ER Arcee looks holding her accessories; the two swords and guns she has.
Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078960)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on September 3rd, 2020 @ 11:20pm CDT
My ideal Arcee is never going to happen, but I will say this one isn't as terrible as I initially thought. Or I just warmed to the mold after seeing Paradron Medic and Elita :lol:
Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078961)
Posted by Bounti76 on September 3rd, 2020 @ 11:23pm CDT
I know the pandemic slowed things down some, but I understood Hasbro wasn't going to be delaying these much, if at all, but we're near the end of the 3rd quarter of the year, and Wave 2 is only NOW showing up? I wonder if this will delay Kingdom.
Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078965)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on September 4th, 2020 @ 2:37am CDT
Lore Keeper wrote:And here my Arcee order on Amazon has been pushed back to October 16th. It's a real gamble lately, deciding who to order from. I think I'm just going to preorder from every website and cancel whoever doesn't get their stock first... :twisted:

I have mine ordered through Amazon as well and if I find her in stores first, I'll cancel the amazon order. Same with my walmart orders, if I find them in store, I'll cancel the preorder. I did that with the entire first set of netflix ones.
Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078966)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on September 4th, 2020 @ 2:40am CDT
Dr. Caelus wrote:Some sillier pics

15991739371763025966891458289766.jpg

15991740216581247432549327215110.jpg

15991740655037828132217874931208.jpg

Where did you get the gold 2000 power sword? That was pretty cool.

I didn't realize they not only didn't give the new Arcee any lip color, but none on her face either. man that's so boring.
Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078977)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on September 4th, 2020 @ 7:50am CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:Where did you get the gold 2000 power sword? That was pretty cool.

With Castle Grayskull in 2000. ;-)
Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078998)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on September 4th, 2020 @ 1:29pm CDT
Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2078999)
Posted by aronjlove on September 4th, 2020 @ 1:33pm CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Target just delivered my Snapdragon, and I have to say it's a great figure. Only issue I had with him is securing his titan master into the beast mode head, but otherwise he's amazing

I feel like the faceplate on the Titan Master's back isn't as tight as others so Krunk's neck moves more and that range of movement makes it troublesome to line up and snap into the upper jaw.
Re: Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe Stock (2079001)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on September 4th, 2020 @ 1:58pm CDT
adamage1 wrote:The Walmart exclusive Netflix Soundwave with Laserbeak and Ravage has been posted for preorder at TF Source for a higher price of $59.99: https://tfsource.com/products/view/product_id/17525/

Thank you so much for posting this! Nabbed a preorder for Soundwave myself. Hopefully the others will at least show up in actual stores.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #259 - Podcast Convoy
"Podcast Convoy"
Posted: Sunday, September 13th, 2020

Buy "Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri 02 - Transformers Tarn Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Ramhorn Eject Rewind Sunder" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Lancer" on EBAY
Buy "Heroes of Cybertron ESPIONAGE TEAM Bumblebee + Spike Transformers Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: War For Cybetron Earthrise Rung MISB NEW" on EBAY