Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes

Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes

Thursday, January 15th, 2009 12:14pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 31,372

TFW2005- Target's employees are once again helping Transformers fans out by dropping us information when they find it out.

An anonymous source dropped TFW2005 a list of Target's computer codes for the 'To Be Released This Summer' movie toy line. So the accuracy of these cannot be judged because the credibility of the poster is uncertain.

Still one can look at the list and see a few new items of interest that to this point, we have heard nothing about.

087-06-0111 TF MV2 Deluxe Figures
087-06-0146 TF MV2 Combiners
087-06-0162 TF MV2 Ultimate Bumblebee
087-06-0163 TF MV2 Power bots
087-06-0164 TF MV2 Mega Power bots
087-06-0171 TF MV2 Legends
087-06-0294 TRA Combiner TF MV2

You can see the original posting here.

Drop a comment on what this information might mean to your collecting future this summer!

Seibetron.com Toy News and Movie News... Join the discussion now!

Credit(s): anonymous@TFW2005

Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (867313)
Posted by TheMuffin on January 15th, 2009 @ 12:34pm CST
I'm seeing a lot of re releases of unsold crap from the first movie in that list. I'm not surprised by it, but you figure that if they didn't sell the first time, they probably won't a second rehashed time around.
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (867317)
Posted by Kique on January 15th, 2009 @ 12:39pm CST
Another Ultimate Bumblebee??? :-? I smell repaint.
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (867320)
Posted by Firebird on January 15th, 2009 @ 12:52pm CST
Movie 2 Robot Hero scene! Thats awesome, my collection of those little guys can expand even more :D

Oh, and I suppose that the combiner DCPI is good news also :P
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (867325)
Posted by Overcracker on January 15th, 2009 @ 1:00pm CST
087-06-0111 TF MV2 Deluxe Figures
087-06-0115 TF MV2 Scout Figures

087-06-0119 Transformers MV2 Optimus Prime HelmAgain with the Prime Helmet. Where these really selling that well?
087-06-0120 TF MV2 Voyager
087-06-0122 TF MV2 Leader

087-06-0125 TF MV2 Gravity Bots Are this like battle bots? Or a totally new concept. It'll be interesting to find out what these are.
087-06-0127 Transbattler MV2 FAB Fancy new name, same sucky molds as before.
087-06-0128 TF MV2 Robot Replicas Now I'm sure these aren't selling that well. As there are still a few Barricades' lingering in my Walmart.
087-06-0131 TF MV2 Robot Hero Scene
087-06-0139 Tran Weapon MV2 Robot Weapons Ahh yes the ever present role pay weapons. I wonder if will see more variety.
Last time we got Prime and further down the line Ratchet. We'll we get an Ironhide one perhaps.

087-06-0141 Trans Helmet MV2 Helmet Roleplay Again with the helmets. I'm assuming we'll get helmets for other characters this time around
087-06-0146 TF MV2 Combiners Now this is the one I want to see.
087-06-0162 TF MV2 Ultimate Bumblebee I'm guessing a slight retool of the original to reflect bumblebees new body kit, and maybe a couple new sounds. nothing major here.
087-06-0163 TF MV2 Power bots Aren't these the big non-transformable Primes and Bumblebees we got for the last movie?
087-06-0164 TF MV2 Mega Power bots Larger versions of the above?
087-06-0171 TF MV2 Legends
087-06-0294 TRA Combiner TF MV2
Very curious if this means devastator or the energon combiner box sets. I'm thinking the latter.
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (867332)
Posted by rpetras on January 15th, 2009 @ 1:16pm CST
I'm curious to see how this:
087-06-0146 TF MV2 Combiners

is different from this:
087-06-0294 TRA Combiner TF MV2

I wonder if one is a main body and the other are limbs. Hmmmmm :?:
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (867384)
Posted by 8 bit on January 15th, 2009 @ 2:30pm CST
rpetras wrote:I'm curious to see how this:
087-06-0146 TF MV2 Combiners

is different from this:
087-06-0294 TRA Combiner TF MV2

I wonder if one is a main body and the other are limbs. Hmmmmm :?:

That's a cool idea. I'm wondering if it's just the Energon combiners again.

087-06-0122 TF MV2 Leader Please be Starscream!
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (867454)
Posted by YRQRM0 on January 15th, 2009 @ 4:31pm CST
Interested about the combiners, and I actually like the robot replicas pretty well, but I was hoping they'd put ultra class in for the movie. I was dissapointed they didn't have it in TF1, for Blackout and Bonecrusher and stuff.
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (867544)
Posted by Agent 007 on January 15th, 2009 @ 7:04pm CST
sweet these will be of great use to me considering I work there. I"ll get first dibs on all the movie goodness! 8)
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (867716)
Posted by Stormrider on January 16th, 2009 @ 1:06am CST
Crap with fancy names. I agree with others some of these sound like repaints. Hasbro has stated twice in the past year that making a new combiner is too hard to do with the cost. I bet they'll be repaints.
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (868281)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 16th, 2009 @ 7:50pm CST
TFW2005 has found one more DCPI listing:

087-06-0292 TRA Driver MV2 Human Driver

And have also revealed the pricepoints for the two combiner listings:

087-06-0146 TF MV2 Combiners = $29.99
087-06-0294 TRA Combiner TF MV2 = $99.99

So, the Superion and Briticus Maximus sets are likely the $29.99 listing, while the $99.99 listing could be something else. Maybe something... 'devestating'!
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (868284)
Posted by *Soundwave* on January 16th, 2009 @ 7:53pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:TFW2005 has found one more DCPI listing:

087-06-0292 TRA Driver MV2 Human Driver

And have also revealed the pricepoints for the two combiner listings:

087-06-0146 TF MV2 Combiners = $29.99
087-06-0294 TRA Combiner TF MV2 = $99.99

I can see it now, a HUGE box filled with 6 deluxes and 1 main central voyager.
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (868285)
Posted by Tigertrack on January 16th, 2009 @ 7:59pm CST
New DCPI news, courtesy of Sabrblade:

TFW2005 has found one more DCPI listing:

087-06-0292 TRA Driver MV2 Human Driver

And have also revealed the pricepoints for the two combiner listings:

087-06-0146 TF MV2 Combiners = $29.99
087-06-0294 TRA Combiner TF MV2 = $99.99

You can view the original thread here.
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (868309)
Posted by Serpent O - R on January 16th, 2009 @ 8:49pm CST
Stormrider wrote:Hasbro has stated twice in the past year that making a new combiner is too hard to do with the cost. I bet they'll be repaints.

087-06-0294 TRA Combiner TF MV2 = $99.99

Leader Prime and Ultra Jetfire? We know the deal with those 2, it could be them...

...But I have my money on a monster of a Devastator.
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (868310)
Posted by primeoptimus on January 16th, 2009 @ 8:50pm CST
I can see it now, a HUGE box filled with 6 deluxes and 1 main central voyager.[/quote]

what about voyagers for arms and legs(about tf1 ratchet sized)
and a leader for the body(about tf1 prime sized).
that way hasbro will be able to make more sturdy connection parts because they have a bigger figure,and will also give them an excuse to not only sell them seperately if they wanted but also allow for a light up feature or some spaeking quotes.

how awesome would it be to have a freaking huge devestator about the size of fortress maximus that says "PREPARE OR YOUR EXTERMINATION!"
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (868325)
Posted by manuwi2 on January 16th, 2009 @ 9:12pm CST
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (868331)
Posted by Dread_Wing on January 16th, 2009 @ 9:17pm CST
100USD? Holy crap that is going to be big. :shock: I cannot imagine a 200NZD toy selling here (cept it will be closer to 300-350NZ by the time it gets here). I wonder if Hasbro will even bring it in. :-?
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (868355)
Posted by Oilspill on January 16th, 2009 @ 10:09pm CST
I think I heard something indicating Devastator was going to be supreme sized, so that will be one big combiner.

$100 USD though, ouch! I feel your pain Dread_wing, the Aussie dollar only gets 66c US at the moment :(
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (868380)
Posted by Firebird on January 16th, 2009 @ 10:57pm CST
manuwi2 wrote:Even if the combiner is devastator I think that $100 is too much!! :| Unless its a figure which size is similar to Unicron or bigger!!!??? :-?
Hasbro did say that he is going to be around supreme sized, so don't worry it should be larger or at least the same size as Unicron.

And I will be spending my $100 if this is a properly done movie styled Devastator.

Long as this bad boy has individually transforming components (with robot modes) I'm sold.
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (868386)
Posted by First-Aid on January 16th, 2009 @ 11:01pm CST
GIANT F***ING TOYS ARE COMING.

That mega-gestalt has HUGE possibilities. No doubt it's Devastator. Even a Leader Prime and Ultra jetfire two-pack would be less than $100 (40 for the leader and 30 for Ultra...so figure $69 if that were the case). Even two Voyagers and 5 deluxes wouldn't be $100...or an Ultra and 6 deluxes. Maybe a leader, a voyager, and 5 deluxes...

All I can say is, I'd wager the engineering team is earning their paychecks...
Re: Target Has Transformers ROTF DCPI's For Toys- New Classes (868401)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on January 16th, 2009 @ 11:58pm CST
Well... It could be two Voyagers (20+20), and five Deluxes (10+10+10+10+10). That makes 90, if we're assuming no price increases to TF toys between now and summer. Up the Deluxe scale to $12 per, and that makes 100. (You can get the same thing by upping Voyagers from $20 to $25)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers SS-13 Shadow Raider Japan Import" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Legend Class Bumblebee cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Of The Moon Jetwing Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Lot Megatron Shockwave Hammerbyte Cyberverse Adventures" on EBAY
Buy "transformers vintage lot Hightower, Grimlock, Rollbar (used/incomplete with Box)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 57 Offroad Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Armada Unicron with minicon Dead End 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Original G1 Transformers Constructicon Scrapper Laser Pistol Weapon Lot" on EBAY