TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal

Monday, August 24th, 2015 11:27am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 19,840

Via Seibertronians ScottyP and TF_JW we have another update on the Transformers Collectors' Club front, as they start the week with a new reveal for the TFSS 4.0! Check out both of Windsweeper's modes below, redecoed from Combiner Wars Skydive, mirrored from the official TCC Facebook page, and find out more about the TFSS here.

Transformers News: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal

[/quote]

Credit(s): TFCC

Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1720519)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 24th, 2015 @ 1:12pm CDT
Gotta say, these all look incredibly nice, despite the somewhat hectic color pallets.
Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1720561)
Posted by jogunwarrior on August 24th, 2015 @ 3:44pm CDT
Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1720633)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 24th, 2015 @ 8:01pm CDT
They are looking good. Really diggin these guys :BOT:
Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1720640)
Posted by Zeedust on August 24th, 2015 @ 9:10pm CDT
jogunwarrior wrote:I like the colors on this guy...except for the purple accents. Regardless this is one of the figures from this years TFSS line that I really want to get

I love the purple accents. I'll take yours if you don't want them.
Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1720642)
Posted by Poyguimogul on August 24th, 2015 @ 9:15pm CDT
I kinda wish he had two chrome guns to rep g1 better, and I don't really like the head mold, here or the skydive version. Should use the blades head.
Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1720656)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on August 24th, 2015 @ 10:41pm CDT
Man, these have all looked great! I can't wait to start getting these guys. :D
Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1720706)
Posted by Rated X on August 25th, 2015 @ 6:41am CDT
I still say that they should have used the silverbolt mold for windsweeper. He was a damn B1 bomber not a puny fighter jet. They could have just used the upcoming brawl mold for bludgon instead of onslaught. That would have also worked better for the character too. Just my opinion, but I think most people are gonna be displaying these figures individually. The inevitable combiner head with the samurai skull face is going to be corny as f**k.
Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1720719)
Posted by ScottyP on August 25th, 2015 @ 8:55am CDT
Rated X wrote:I still say that they should have used the silverbolt mold for windsweeper. He was a damn B1 bomber not a puny fighter jet.
Funny, "puny fighter jet" is exactly how I remember him :lol: Shaped like a bomber, sure, but I can't remember any fiction or toys that would drive justification of making it a Voyager. Not that it couldn't be cool, just don't think that would be satisfying to me.
Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1720972)
Posted by TF_JW on August 26th, 2015 @ 12:40pm CDT
Check out the new email from the Club, and get ready for the last 3 reveals!

Hello all,

There is only ONE WEEK LEFT to place your pre-order for the Transformers Collectors' Club Figure Subscription Service version 4.0!

The order period will be open through September 2nd. During this last week, get ready for our THREE DAY BIG REVEAL EVENT! On Thursday we will be showing the final robot and alt modes for Bludgeon, Friday we show Impactor and on Saturday we will be revealing the combined form for the Mayhem Attack Squad! In addition to the new head sculpts for Bludgeon and Impactor, the combined mode of the 5 figures that make up the Mayhem Attack Squad will feature a brand new head sculpt as well!

The service is available to anyone who is a member of the Transformers Collectors’ Club. The cost of this additional service is $297 (plus shipping). You can pay all at once or in 3 installments. As a reminder, the 6 toys that make up the COMBINER WARS themed TFSS 4.0 are: Bludgeon, Windsweeper, Spinister, Ruckus and Needlenose (The Mayhem Attack Squad) along with Impactor (Leader of the Wreckers). In addition to that you will receive a BONUS 7th figure to be mailed out with your final shipment (The identity of the 7th figure will be revealed once you get your final shipment.)

A reminder: Like with the TFSS 3.0, we do not anticipate having any extra individual units of the 6 figures for sale in the TCC Store, so your best bet to ensure you get these great figures is to order your TFSS 4.0 today!

Keep an eye on TransformersClub.com and on our official Facebook and Twitter pages for all the latest news!

Log In now to order the TFSS 4.0

Thanks!

Brian
Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1721063)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 26th, 2015 @ 6:55pm CDT
Finally! YAY for reveals!! :BOT:
Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1721277)
Posted by TF_JW on August 27th, 2015 @ 9:18am CDT
It's Thursday and the 3-day marathon of reveals from TFSS 4.0 has started! Bludgeon is a retool of the Voyager Onslaught mold with two new heads (individual robot and combined mode)!! He also comes with two extra accessories, since no Bludgeon is complete without swords!

Check out the reveal on the TCC Facebook page:

Bludgeon_Preview 2.jpg
Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1721283)
Posted by Va'al on August 27th, 2015 @ 9:37am CDT
Via our Transformers Collectors' Club ambassador to Seibertron.com TF_JW, and their official Facebook page, we have a new update on the TFSS 4.0 Bludgeon figure, retooled from the upcoming Onslaught figure from Combiner Wars, with the addition of swords borrowed off Optimus Ex-Prime from Transformers Go! Check it all out below.

Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1721301)
Posted by G.B. Blackrock on August 27th, 2015 @ 10:57am CDT
Looking at other boards, it's clear that the image above in no way represents the actual size of the swords. Honestly, my opinion is clearly a minority one, but I think they're TOO big! Maybe appropriate size for the combined form, but way too large for Bludgeon. He's typically used long, thin swords, not huge meat-cleavers like these.
Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1721302)
Posted by Powered Convoy on August 27th, 2015 @ 11:01am CDT
I think the swords are a great choice. Sure they're big but they're sizable enough to work in both modes without looking too crazy.

Plus you can likely store them in vehicle mode as is depicted with Hot Spot here.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y215/P ... 055037.jpg
http://s6.photobucket.com/user/PoweredC ... 130301.jpg

Randy
Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1721305)
Posted by TF_JW on August 27th, 2015 @ 11:08am CDT
They will be a tad oversized in Bludgeon mode, to make sure they can still work for combiner mode.

I certainly wouldn't liken them to "meat cleavers" either. While not a katana, they are still a fairly sleek sword; not at all the clumsy looking blades that CW Grand Scourge or the CH Arcee have.
Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1721311)
Posted by Mkall on August 27th, 2015 @ 11:35am CDT
While I don't foresee this guy replacing the ROTF Bludgeon, he will be a neat addition to my collection.
Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1721313)
Posted by thundershot on August 27th, 2015 @ 11:40am CDT
Here's the pic I took. I love the huge swords.

Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1721321)
Posted by Railbomb on August 27th, 2015 @ 12:18pm CDT
TF_JW wrote: He also comes with two extra accessories, since no Bludgeon is complete without swords!

Except for the original one.
Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1721323)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 27th, 2015 @ 12:30pm CDT
Railbomb wrote:

Except for the original one.

Yeah he had a gun and people I know would give him a sword from some other toy cos it became much more iconic due to his Marvel Comic appearances.

Anyways, not feeling this at all. I much prefer my Headrobots-upgraded RotF Bludgeon. He's pretty much my fave Decepticon toy ever (though a new version of the same general idea but with improved articulation and streamlined a bit would be nice).
Re: TCC Subscription Service 4.0 Windsweeper Full Reveal (1721328)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 27th, 2015 @ 1:07pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Railbomb wrote:

Except for the original one.

Yeah, I felt the same way about my banzaitron that I searched high and low for (only ever saw the one I got), that is, until his thumbs snapped off :-x

I will never despise piss-poor engineering more so than that day, although, Menasors torso is now tied for the amount of disappointment I felt on that fateful day.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-47 Kickback & Double Dealer" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-38 Laserbeak & Apeface" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Botcon 2013 Classics SEEKER HOTLINK  Tech Card  & instuctions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Challenge at Cybertron Rodimus and Titans Return Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager ASTROTRAIN Loose Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Chromedome COMPLETE, Great Condition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Legends Class Galvatron Action Figure 2005 - MOC" on EBAY