Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases

Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases

Saturday, September 9th, 2017 2:32am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 21,822

We have, directly from Takara Tomy Transformers and their Twitter account, a look at the recently revealed Movie The Best figures, including Bonecrusher, Nemesis Prime, Jetfire, Jazz, Megatron, Hound and more! Check out the admittedly small image below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub.

Transformers News: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases

Credit(s): Takara Tomy Transformers

Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1909581)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on September 9th, 2017 @ 2:48am CDT
Deluxe lockdown with mask?! yes please!

Do we have any confirmation what if anything RoTF (?) Prime comes with... I see knuckles... will he be buster/striker/jetwing?
Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1909582)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on September 9th, 2017 @ 2:51am CDT
That Jazz is also tempting... always liked that mold... even if the Human Alliance was the best portrayal of his character
Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1909590)
Posted by Insurgent on September 9th, 2017 @ 3:45am CDT
Tlk hound and tlk leader megs?

Ok.....

Odd choice considering how new those are. That prime looks sweet.
Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1909591)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on September 9th, 2017 @ 3:49am CDT
Regarding Megatron... that's the paintjob I was EXPECTING takara to go with... a bit bummed nemesis prime is just the Calibur with the appropriate face paint. If I didn't already have Hasbro Megs and Calibur... I'd get that set.
Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1909592)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on September 9th, 2017 @ 3:50am CDT
Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1909632)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on September 9th, 2017 @ 9:01am CDT
TLK HOUND WITH AOE HOUND'S WEAPONS

YEEEEES
Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1909664)
Posted by william-james88 on September 9th, 2017 @ 12:55pm CDT
Insurgent wrote:Tlk hound and tlk leader megs?

Ok.....

Odd choice considering how new those are. That prime looks sweet.

There is also TLK BB and the latest Calibur Prime as well. I totally called it (I think, I forget what I mentioned). But yeah, I was pretty sure we would get some of these new molds here since this would be the line to give them the premium paint job the mainline chose not to do (by just releasing the same Hasbro figures).

Wont get any though. I already got MB 11, so no need for yet another ROTF Leader Prime mold and I am not so much of a fan of the other molds that I need them in a better paint scheme.

SpikeyTigertron wrote:Is Bonecrusher worth picking up? I know he's a rare find now... never had him in the past (didn't love the old monster decepticon designs)

If you dont like those designs, then the Bonecrusher figure wont win you over. He is too small to scale well with anyone and very spindly in construction.
Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1910011)
Posted by shajaki on September 10th, 2017 @ 8:53pm CDT
shajaki wrote:From there, what can we assume?

MB-12 Autobot Jazz 3500 - Deluxe. Movie 1 mold. Why not the vastly superior HA mold?? They did it for Soundwave!

MB-13 Bonecrusher 3500 - Deluxe. Movie 1 mold. Rare these days so it's a good choice.

MB-14 Megatron 8000 - Starting to get dicey. Looking at the previous MB figure prices, no Voyagers were priced this high, so I gotta assume Leader. And there's only 3 Megs in that size class. Won't be TLK, ROTF has had multiple releases, so I'm betting on it being Movie 1.

MB-15 Lockdown 3500 - Deluxe. Pretty unexciting.

MB-16 Jetfire 10,000 - ROTF Leader obviously. Interested to see the deco.

MB-17 Optimus Prime Revenge Version 15,000 - I'm at a loss for this one. The only way to justify that price point for me is if it were Leader Prime + Upgrade. Like Jetwing. But that was DOTM. And Buster Prime was DOTM too wasn't it?

MB-18 War Hammer Bumblebee 3500 - Deluxe something. Too many Bee molds for me to speculate which one.

MB-19 Hound 5000 - Voyager AOE? Again, why rerelease a mold (TLK) that's still on shelves?

MB-20 Nemesis Prime 8000 - Leader.... AOE or TLK molds in TLK Nemesis colors. Best guess.
Alrighty then.... take 2!

MB-12 Autobot Jazz 3500 - Deluxe Movie 1 mold. 99% sure I'll pass since I already have the Premium Version.

MB-13 Bonecrusher 3500 - Deluxe Movie 1 mold. Colors seem pretty light... not sure I'm into it. I can't believe they're releasing this ancient mold again in a premium line... and I still want to hunt down the expensive original #-o

MB-14 Megatron 8000 - TLK Leader? Takara giving us the deco they should have given us the first time.

MB-15 Lockdown 3500 - AOE Deluxe. New head, but I'll probably pass. The size class still bothers me.

MB-16 Jetfire 10,000 - ROTF Leader. Deco is as nice or better than the pricey 2-pack one. I need the mold, so bought!

MB-17 Optimus Prime Revenge Version 15,000 - Need to see more of this....

MB-18 War Hammer Bumblebee 3500 - Deluxe TLK ? Takara giving us what they should have given us the first time. But I don't have the mold yet (because it's barely even released!!!) so I guess getting this is an easy decision.

MB-19 Hound 5000 - Voyager TLK? Takara giving us the deco they should have given us the first time.

MB-20 Nemesis Prime 8000 - Caliber Prime evil'ized. Can't be too bitter about this last one. I do want a good and bad version of this mold sooooo....
Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1910014)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 10th, 2017 @ 9:10pm CDT
Transformers Movie 2007 deluxe Bonecrusher.
100% complete at 40$US plus shipping on average on Ebay.

Seriously, is that like ROTF Leader Megatron in the DOTM years all over again?
Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1910016)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on September 10th, 2017 @ 9:13pm CDT
shajaki wrote:MB-17 Optimus Prime Revenge Version 15,000 - Need to see more of this...

This will be another RotF Leader Optimus Prime hybrid. The standard RotF window pieces and chest (so prepare for transformation woes), but with the forearms of the DotM Jetwing/Striker version, plus I believe the hands of the Ultimate Edition, with the articulated fingers. Add the handheld hooks for "Give me your FACE!" to that total... Trying to top MB-11 they're not :lol:
Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1910111)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 11th, 2017 @ 9:20am CDT
I need to see more of the Revenge Prime. That is the one that interests me here
Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1910169)
Posted by shajaki on September 11th, 2017 @ 11:03am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I need to see more of the Revenge Prime. That is the one that interests me here
Yeah. Mold aside, I need to know what his bonus pieces are. Unless they're Jetwing parts I'm pretty sure I'll pass. He's jumped in price since MB-11 #-o
Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1910195)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on September 11th, 2017 @ 12:34pm CDT
shajaki wrote:

I missed MB-11, so I'm probably going to jump on revenge Prime too. He sold out super fast and I can't track him down anywhere for his original price so I'm left hoping BBTS gets some extras in later.
Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1910197)
Posted by william-james88 on September 11th, 2017 @ 12:56pm CDT
Autobot Roadburn wrote:
shajaki wrote:

Now you guys got me all kinds of curious. With MB11, I got it. It was our way of finally getting the ultimate version of this mold without having to buy APS 01U for $250 or whatever absurd price that was. And plus, we didnt know we were getting a Movie MP Prime when the preorders were first announced. Granted, it kind of worked out since MB11 is still a gorgeous toy and a good version of the mold to have, plus it has the retool parts differentiating it from the look of the MP.

Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1910230)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on September 11th, 2017 @ 2:53pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:But now, for revenge prime, it is basically the look of the MP Movie Prime. So why get this redeco/remold combo of the ROTF mold instead of the new Movie MP?

"Masterpieces shall not mix with standard toys in any line, for they are special". >:oP
Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1910236)
Posted by william-james88 on September 11th, 2017 @ 3:14pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Tell that to the MPM line :lol:
Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1910388)
Posted by Va'al on September 12th, 2017 @ 8:39am CDT
In other new Takara Tomy Transformers news, from the Movie the Best line we have Bonecrusher as based on his original 2007 movie Deluxe; and Megatron as based on his very recent The Last Knight Leader-class figure, plus the newly tweaked Jazz and Lockdown (with masked face) figures from 2007 deluxe and Age of Extinction respectively. Check out the images below, courtesy of TFND on Facebook!

Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1910390)
Posted by Evil Eye on September 12th, 2017 @ 8:41am CDT
The paintjobs look gorgeous but they are, at the end of the day, still mostly mediocre molds. Though I do kinda want that Bonecrusher.
Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1910395)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on September 12th, 2017 @ 8:46am CDT
I really like the new head sculpt on Lockdown, makes the figure look way better. Still looking forwards to seeing the war hammer Bumblebee.
Re: Teaser Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best New Releases (1910398)
Posted by Kurona on September 12th, 2017 @ 8:50am CDT
Goddammit Megatron. We've told you a thousand times; use your table manners! You've gone and gotten tomato sauce all over your face!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Ultra Magnus Fall of Cybertron FoC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Exclusive Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Blaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron BLASTER" on EBAY
Buy "Hero Mashers Transformers Beast Hunters Series Starscream Hasbro Kids Toy Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations FOC Fall of Cybertron Starscream Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY