TF Animated to change air time slots in Canada

TF Animated to change air time slots in Canada

Tuesday, February 19th, 2008 7:46pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Company News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 16,104

Seibertron's own 1337W422102 has informed us that YTV in Canada have changed the air time slots for the Transformers: Animated series.

Form Saturday March the 23rd of February 2008, YTV will air Transformers: Animated at 11am.

This will be followed with a screening of five Transformers Animated Episode back to back from 11am on Saturday the 1st of March 2008.

Credit(s): 1337W422102

Re: TF Animated to change air time slots in Canada (636637)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on February 19th, 2008 @ 7:59pm CST
HMMM, I know this is Canada news, but still it makes one wonder how long till 6am?
Re: TF Animated to change air time slots in Canada (636644)
Posted by 1337W422102 on February 19th, 2008 @ 8:08pm CST
Holy smeg, you News Crew guys waste no time!
Hope I can help out my Canadian brothers and sisters with this story.
Re: TF Animated to change air time slots in Canada (636650)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on February 19th, 2008 @ 8:13pm CST
1337W422102 wrote:Hope I can help out my Canadian brothers and sisters with this story.

I would have personally waited to hear about this when I wasn't particularly irritated about the bad day I'm having, but as that's never likely to happen, I guess now's as good a time as any.

It doesn't really matter, anyway. I've missed pretty much all the eps apart from the first three because I've been working Saturday morning.

Speaking of which, please tell me last week's ep was on @ 9:30. I still haven't checked the tape yet.
Re: TF Animated to change air time slots in Canada (636658)
Posted by 1337W422102 on February 19th, 2008 @ 8:22pm CST
Darth Bombshell wrote:

Yep, it was on at 9:30. And it was a good one, too!
Re: TF Animated to change air time slots in Canada (636747)
Posted by Jazzz on February 19th, 2008 @ 10:41pm CST
Hmm...
I hope they have a marathon in the states.
I've forgotten to record each episode excluding the movie.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 86 Grimlock and Autobot Wheelie Hasbro Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "*NEW* OFFICIAL Transformers Studio Series 38 Optimus Prime Bumblebee Movie SS-38" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Cyclonus 2015 7" Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Deluxe Class Autobot Bumblebee Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot 5 WFC siege direct hit power punch storm cloud viper pteraxadon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jetfire Siege War for Cybertron MISB Beautiful L@@K! Prime Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Classics Universe Sunstreaker With Reprolabels" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 35th Anniversary Sound Blaster Siege War for Cybertron NEW" on EBAY