TF Marvel Crossovers Wave 2 found!

TF Marvel Crossovers Wave 2 found!

Friday, October 3rd, 2008 10:37pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 13,973

Seibertron.com member First Aid has found Wave 2 Marvel Crossover Figures at retail. Included in the next round of crossover figures are The Human Torch, Venom, Hulk (a grey repaint) and Wolverine.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

These figures carry the standard Crossover pricetag of $14.99 USD.

Have you seen any new Transformers in your area? Let us know by posting it in the Seibertron.com Sightings Thread

Credit(s): First Aid

This article was last modified on Friday, October 3rd, 2008 10:40pm CDT

Re: TF Marvel Crossovers Wave 2 found! (802447)
Posted by 1337W422102 on October 3rd, 2008 @ 10:42pm CDT
Re: TF Marvel Crossovers Wave 2 found! (802455)
Posted by First-Aid on October 3rd, 2008 @ 10:53pm CDT
1337W422102 wrote:I'm surprised they went for a Grey Hulk. That mould would have been good for The Thing.

Who's to say they won't? Hasbro LOOOOVEESSS those repaints. Hell, throw in a Red Hulk while you're at it.

To First Gen, thanks for the help with the pics bro...I owe you a drink. :grin:
Re: TF Marvel Crossovers Wave 2 found! (802459)
Posted by Guneagle01 on October 3rd, 2008 @ 10:58pm CDT
welcome to two weeks ago
Re: TF Marvel Crossovers Wave 2 found! (802467)
Posted by Smokescreen85 on October 3rd, 2008 @ 11:04pm CDT
I found these back on Sept. 19. Didn't know they hadn't been reported yet.
Re: TF Marvel Crossovers Wave 2 found! (802473)
Posted by Zeedust on October 3rd, 2008 @ 11:15pm CDT
Just a quick correction. That's not Venom, that's Spide-Man with his black costume. Venom was in wave one.

Just found them today myself, but likewise assumed it wasn't news.
Re: TF Marvel Crossovers Wave 2 found! (802528)
Posted by Orion_Prime48 on October 4th, 2008 @ 12:59am CDT
damn I knew I shouldve posted my find earlier today I saw those guys too here in Delaware
Re: TF Marvel Crossovers Wave 2 found! (802620)
Posted by rpetras on October 4th, 2008 @ 7:12am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:Just found them today myself, but likewise assumed it wasn't news.

I saw 'em a couple days ago too, all except Torch. I didn't think to report it either.
Re: TF Marvel Crossovers Wave 2 found! (802665)
Posted by Constantine on October 4th, 2008 @ 8:47am CDT
Yeah, I found these guys at several stores a few days ago. I reported it in the Buffalo toy sighting forum, but I guess that's not the right place...?
Re: TF Marvel Crossovers Wave 2 found! (802670)
Posted by Down_Shift on October 4th, 2008 @ 8:55am CDT
They have been out in the states for almost a month now. I thought we reported this already?
Re: TF Marvel Crossovers Wave 2 found! (802700)
Posted by First-Aid on October 4th, 2008 @ 9:31am CDT

But Dammit this is my first ever FP&C so don't ruin it! WAAAAAAHHHH!!! :P 8) 8-}

(sorry...forgot my Prozac this morning....Mmmmmm...Prozac...)
Re: TF Marvel Crossovers Wave 2 found! (802790)
Posted by Down_Shift on October 4th, 2008 @ 11:05am CDT
First-Aid wrote:You know, I half expected them to already be out everywhere else but never saw a news item about em. Actually I REALLY expected them to be out because my town is always two months behind the rest of the US in getting new molds (I hate this town). So I'm not surprised at the retroactive sightings...heh heh...

(sorry...forgot my Prozac this morning....Mmmmmm...Prozac...)

In that case...

GOOD FIRST FIND!

he he he
Re: TF Marvel Crossovers Wave 2 found! (802973)
Posted by Zeds on October 4th, 2008 @ 1:40pm CDT
Marcel crossovers put the SWTFs to shame!
Re: TF Marvel Crossovers Wave 2 found! (803074)
Posted by First-Aid on October 4th, 2008 @ 3:24pm CDT
Re: TF Marvel Crossovers Wave 2 found! (803095)
Posted by Talous on October 4th, 2008 @ 4:06pm CDT
I've seen these out for two weeks or so too. Already thought it was news so I didn't report it.
Re: TF Marvel Crossovers Wave 2 found! (803220)
Posted by 1337W422102 on October 4th, 2008 @ 7:23pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:Down_shift...you Canadians...that's why I like working with the hockey team...you're all so damned polite....hoser... :grin:

Sorry for the trouble.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY