TF MOSAIC: The End is coming...

TF MOSAIC: The End is coming...

Sunday, June 1st, 2008 12:25pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Comic Book News, Site Articles
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 12,661

...The End of the Beginning, that is!

Click for full size (2MB)

Art by Andrew Griffith: http://glovestudios.deviantart.com/

Colors by Joana Lafuente: http://khaamar.deviantart.com/

The Transformers Mosaic Anniversary celebration kicks off soon...

Transformers: Mosaics will take a revamp soon, and the one year anniversary is certain to be a blast. Go to the IDW Publishing Forums to see what's in store.

Credit(s): WhiteRabbit

Re: TF MOSAIC: The End is coming... (712917)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on June 1st, 2008 @ 12:30pm CDT
Nice picture.

I realy like the Mosaics as so many of us do, I hope the revamp only improves that enjoyment.

I look forward to seeing whats to come.
Re: TF MOSAIC: The End is coming... (712947)
Posted by JesWal on June 1st, 2008 @ 1:04pm CDT
Re: TF MOSAIC: The End is coming... (712960)
Posted by Anonymous on June 1st, 2008 @ 1:18pm CDT
Re: TF MOSAIC: The End is coming... (712962)
Posted by Xion on June 1st, 2008 @ 1:20pm CDT
Looks awesome ! :grin:
Re: TF MOSAIC: The End is coming... (712972)
Posted by Nemesis_Apoc on June 1st, 2008 @ 1:30pm CDT
If this is just another special like War Journal was, it's gonna be amazing.
Re: TF MOSAIC: The End is coming... (712976)
Posted by Point on June 1st, 2008 @ 1:33pm CDT
So is Prime done having the faceplate from now on? That's kinda sad to me, but I guess progress moves forward, huh?
Re: TF MOSAIC: The End is coming... (712982)
Posted by Ronynus Prime on June 1st, 2008 @ 1:54pm CDT
That's Orion Pax; this image is pre-Earth IDW style! :D
Re: TF MOSAIC: The End is coming... (713001)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 1st, 2008 @ 2:25pm CDT
Is that Hot Rod or Rodimus Prime?

Does Megatron have Titanium The Fallen's treads on his back?

And why is Star Saber so tiny?
Re: TF MOSAIC: The End is coming... (713046)
Posted by skeletal13 on June 1st, 2008 @ 3:57pm CDT
Luketroop wrote:I have always loved the Mosics, and maybe for the second year they will make the Mosaics longer than 1 page, it is a little short to write a story.

That's the challenge of it, though!
Re: TF MOSAIC: The End is coming... (713052)
Posted by Pyrostrata on June 1st, 2008 @ 4:22pm CDT
I am looking forward to this, since I love Mosaics for the most part (lately though, they have been sorely lacking, IMO), this should be awesome! Cannot wait! :grin:
Re: TF MOSAIC: The End is coming... (713066)
Posted by Jeysie on June 1st, 2008 @ 4:43pm CDT
JesWal wrote:Sweet. Ive loved all the mosaics so far and I'm sure they'll continue to please me. Oh, and on the subject of the picture, great. I love the style of that Perceptor. Nice work! :D

A fellow Percy fan, by the looks of your avatar? I hope you end up finding the role he has in the project interesting... I tried my best.

I'm so excited to finally see what everyone else came up with for this. :)
Re: TF MOSAIC: The End is coming... (713108)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on June 1st, 2008 @ 5:43pm CDT
Cool.
Re: TF MOSAIC: The End is coming... (713157)
Posted by Chaoslock on June 1st, 2008 @ 6:34pm CDT
Wo, can't wait to see more! Overlord, Skyquake; Grimlocks and Razorclaws WW forms, awesome!
Re: TF MOSAIC: The End is coming... (713187)
Posted by JesWal on June 1st, 2008 @ 7:08pm CDT
Jeysie wrote:

I'm so excited to finally see what everyone else came up with for this. :)

You bet! :D I love Perceptor and this is one cool mosaic to boot.
Re: TF MOSAIC: The End is coming... (713210)
Posted by Jeysie on June 1st, 2008 @ 7:31pm CDT
JesWal wrote:You bet! :D I love Perceptor and this is one cool mosaic to boot.

Oh, this is just a teaser... the actual full stories in the project are coming soon. A lot of them. :mrgreen:
Re: TF MOSAIC: The End is coming... (713290)
Posted by UltraPrimal on June 1st, 2008 @ 9:04pm CDT
I'd like to see that without the text as a wallpaper.
Re: TF MOSAIC: The End is coming... (713511)
Posted by Pyrostrata on June 2nd, 2008 @ 1:42am CDT
UltraPrimal wrote:I'd like to see that without the text as a wallpaper.

It's on DeviantArt....on Khaamar's page...I had to have it too as wallpaper! Looks great! :grin:

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Transformers BUMBLEBEE Action Figure POWER PUNCH Age of Extinction Deluxe NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Year of the Monkey Optimus Primal" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Aoe High Octane Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME, PLATINUM EDITION,30th, 2014 YEAR OF THE HORSE" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 3 Thunderhoof Figure Blue McDonald’s Happy Meal Toy 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Stuntwing Mini Con" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIDESWIPE ROTF Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Class 2009" on EBAY