TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image

TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image

Wednesday, February 4th, 2015 8:15am CST

Categories: Toy News, People News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 24,753

TF Yuki has posted an in package image of Legends Arcee.

TakaraTomy's Arcee is colored a slight bit differently from the US version, as you can see in the image below, and you can compare the differences by checking out our gallery of the US version of the figure by clicking here.

Credit(s): TF Yuki

This article was last modified on Wednesday, February 4th, 2015 8:22am CST

Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646511)
Posted by william-james88 on February 4th, 2015 @ 8:33am CST
Ah you beat me to it!

Oh well, here are some extra stuff we learn about the tweet and figure:

Arcee features all new character art for her packaging. Hisashi Yuki reffers to the release date in his tweet by saying that the "three daughters will be released Valentine's Day".
Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646517)
Posted by megatronus on February 4th, 2015 @ 8:45am CST
william-james88 wrote:I bet Springer would have preffered Takara's Arcee to have closed hands.

Wait... Are you saying what I think you're saying??
Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646521)
Posted by william-james88 on February 4th, 2015 @ 8:53am CST
megatronus wrote:

Wait... Are you saying what I think you're saying??

Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646528)
Posted by Va'al on February 4th, 2015 @ 9:03am CST
Play nice now, this is also a family site at times. ;)
Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646532)
Posted by william-james88 on February 4th, 2015 @ 9:11am CST
Va'al wrote:Play nice now, this is also a family site at times. ;)

Ha! It's Ryan's joke, I love it and use it as much as I can! And hey, read all the Black Jack puns in the Combiner Wars thread.
Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646540)
Posted by Solus Prime on February 4th, 2015 @ 9:29am CST
She is looking pretty good, maybe I will pick it up from RobotKingdom when she is finally released =P~
Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646545)
Posted by Super Megatron on February 4th, 2015 @ 9:41am CST

Jetfire, Megatron, Needlenose, Quickswitch, Scattershot, Seawing, and Skullgrin would agree.
Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646549)
Posted by gothsaurus on February 4th, 2015 @ 9:48am CST
I can't help but think that I bet the original design had a separate hood... so the fenders could imitate her shoulder bits like in the movie/tv. I really want to move that thing lower on her back.

Still, looks pretty amazing for a deluxe, off-the-shelf female transformer. >:oP
Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646567)
Posted by Desslok2201 on February 4th, 2015 @ 10:34am CST
My 29 yr wait is almost over
Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646576)
Posted by munkimus prime on February 4th, 2015 @ 10:55am CST
Do I really need another Arcee?. Well that is a really nice box and I like nice boxes. Right the box has sold it for me.

Wait the figure itself looks nice too.
Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646577)
Posted by Optimizzy on February 4th, 2015 @ 10:55am CST

//2 cents.
Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646589)
Posted by Solus Prime on February 4th, 2015 @ 11:14am CST
Optimizzy wrote:ugh. that picture. that pose. now that I see the character in a little tougher light, I hate these sexist poses. It's insulting. Makes me cringe.

//2 cents.

Me too, :-(

That pose is insulting...
Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646590)
Posted by shajaki on February 4th, 2015 @ 11:20am CST
Solus Prime wrote:

//2 cents.
Me too, :-(

That pose is insulting...
wow... i mean i kinda getcha... but theres nothing really objectifying about that pose. its just says "cute" to me.

she cant be pointing guns at the camera 100% of the time y'know.
Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646591)
Posted by Optimizzy on February 4th, 2015 @ 11:28am CST
shajaki wrote:
Solus Prime wrote:

//2 cents.
Me too, :-(

That pose is insulting...

she cant be pointing guns at the camera 100% of the time y'know.

Come on. Her pointing guns at a camera is a rarity when we are talking about Arcee. Especially G1 arcee. It's usually this kinda stuff. I Just don't care for it anymore.
Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646592)
Posted by shajaki on February 4th, 2015 @ 11:33am CST
Optimizzy wrote:
shajaki wrote:
Solus Prime wrote:

//2 cents.
Me too, :-(

That pose is insulting...

she cant be pointing guns at the camera 100% of the time y'know.
ever since IDW arcee ive seen a lot more psycho tear bots to pieces type stuff than objectifying stuff.
Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646596)
Posted by Optimizzy on February 4th, 2015 @ 11:57am CST
shajaki wrote:
Optimizzy wrote:
shajaki wrote:
Solus Prime wrote:

//2 cents.
Me too, :-(

That pose is insulting...

she cant be pointing guns at the camera 100% of the time y'know.

Well, I've seen 25+ years of cutsy Japanese girl-bots to last me forever. I don't like action-girls cause they are just as bad, but the way they are handling female bits now? Yes. Please more.

These juvenile sex poses are for the Dinobots.
Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646603)
Posted by Evil Eye on February 4th, 2015 @ 12:09pm CST
Arcee looks pretty chill up there. :lol:
Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646612)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 4th, 2015 @ 12:49pm CST
Solus Prime wrote:

//2 cents.

Me too, :-(

That pose is insulting...

Which part of the pose is actually sexualized?

Maybe it's cutesy, which may not be the most interesting way to sell the figure, but she has a third of a car on top of her. There's nothing exaggerated about her pose, her hips aren't pushed out, he back isn't arched...

If female characters laying around, lounging, doing nothing is where enticement and objectifying begins, I think perhaps the problem does not lie with the figure at hand.
Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646616)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on February 4th, 2015 @ 1:19pm CST
Re: TF Yuki Tweets Transformers Legends Arcee In-Package Image (1646617)
Posted by megatronus on February 4th, 2015 @ 1:20pm CST
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Wow I didn't know I was being sexualizied, seeing as that's how I lie on my bed.

Sexy Soundwave? :-?

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "SMOKESCREEN Transformers SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON Earthrise Trilogy Deluxe 2020" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 VINTAGE 1987 Fastlane and Cloudraker Autobot Clones NEAR MINT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IRONWORKS Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro brand new" on EBAY
Buy "NEW TRANSFORMERS EARTHRISE WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY,BOMBSHOCK DECEPTION & GROWL" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Quintesson Allicon MISB (1 of 2)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Quintesson Allicon MISB (2 of 2)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse Decepticon Scraplet Figure Lot of 4 New 2018" on EBAY