TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online

TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online

Friday, March 27th, 2009 10:00am CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 21,113

Our very own member Scatterlung has brought to our attention that once again an episode of Transformers Animated has been leaked to youtube.com before its original air date.
"Five servos of Doom was slated to be released next Saturday.

You can view it by clicking the links:

Part1
PArt2
Part3
Part4

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): Scatterlung, youtube

Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903366)
Posted by munkimus prime on March 27th, 2009 @ 10:48am CDT
Whoever keeps leaking these episodes is a hero in my eyes, keep it up. Warpath was awesome even though he was only in a flash back.
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903380)
Posted by SoundStang on March 27th, 2009 @ 11:14am CDT
Great use of George Takei as the voice of Yoketron!
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903389)
Posted by Agent 007 on March 27th, 2009 @ 11:39am CDT
This ep was Okey for Dokey! what's the next ep?
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903402)
Posted by Primus_feather on March 27th, 2009 @ 12:19pm CDT
Tigatron Stadium! HA! Awesome!!
and permanent armor yes!! The toy is now worth it!
..wait if Protoforms are just "blank" bots then what was Sari made from? a more advanced "BW" based Protoform liquid metal?
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903406)
Posted by Scatterlung on March 27th, 2009 @ 12:28pm CDT
Primus_feather wrote:Tigatron Stadium! HA! Awesome!!
and permanent armor yes!! The toy is now worth it!

Does seem to be a distinction between Sari's protoform and the ones Lockdown stole.

I think the more apt. name should have been Shell. Those shells were without sparks, something which Sari's protoform had, requiring only some sort of input for her first form.

I'm going to take back my notion that one of those protoforms became Sari and say this instead:

Lockdown stole those protoforms for Megatron to build an army with!

Or build more of an army...!

Or maybe it'll never get mentioned again. Who knows...
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903415)
Posted by Fananga on March 27th, 2009 @ 12:48pm CDT
Not a bad clue as to where Sari came from either.
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903416)
Posted by Hard Hacker on March 27th, 2009 @ 12:54pm CDT
"I find that offensive. Just because I am of Japanese heritage, you assume I know karate. Have I ever led you to assume that I know karate?"

But seriously, George Takai owns.
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903431)
Posted by Overloaded on March 27th, 2009 @ 2:02pm CDT
Wow War pathrocks and he needs a toy as does Ironhidr nd Cliffjumper
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903456)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on March 27th, 2009 @ 3:12pm CDT
Primus_feather wrote:Tigatron Stadium! HA! Awesome!!

LOL yeah that was great since they are in Detroit
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903460)
Posted by oldskooltf on March 27th, 2009 @ 3:23pm CDT
Very nice Episode.

How are these youtubers getting ahold of these unreleased vids?

Good stuff.

Warpath -- didn't think we'd see him. Boy, he was big compared to Prowl -- looked to be bigger than Bulkhead.

Where was good ol' Bulky in this episode anyway? I guess he's maybe working on the Spacebridge stuff at Sumdack's tower, perhaps. We didn't see Ratchet either or Bumblebee.

I'm liking the plot in these episodes and the new characters plus more footage of others that we haven't seen as much in Seasons 1 & 2.

All this makes me hungry for more. Shame this is rumored to be the last season of TFA. This is SO much better than the Unicron Triology of Armada, Energon, and Cybertron IMHO.
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903473)
Posted by Wheeljack144 on March 27th, 2009 @ 4:02pm CDT
Good episode. I really do like the ninja culture, so I can really dig this type of story.
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903476)
Posted by Skullgrin140 on March 27th, 2009 @ 4:20pm CDT
This actually a great ep, I do love the ninja culture in this episode and its great to see Lockdown come back again. Also George Freakin TAKEI!!!! I am pleased that Yokitron is played by Mr Sulu.

I also love how Warpath is potrayed in this, rather than being the WAM, WOW, BLAM Warpath we know & love, he is now a badass!
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903508)
Posted by Dreadwinglord on March 27th, 2009 @ 6:12pm CDT
Yes! Awesome!
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903509)
Posted by Archanubis on March 27th, 2009 @ 6:23pm CDT
I hope Mr. Takei is aware that he is now just as obligated to attend Botcons as he is Star Trek conventions. ;) :P
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903545)
Posted by primeoptimus on March 27th, 2009 @ 8:41pm CDT
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903552)
Posted by Archanubis on March 27th, 2009 @ 8:52pm CDT
Cyberstrike wrote:Other than the name of Prowl and Jazz's mentor Yokotron (a stupid name for such a great character)...

Had a thought about thaat: perhaps Yoketron is a reference to Hikeaki Yoke?

primeoptimus wrote:anyone else notice that warpath said blam and pow right before he stomped out the door?

I certainly didn't; I thought it was just random grumbling. I'll have to listen closer next time.
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903564)
Posted by bluecatcinema on March 27th, 2009 @ 9:39pm CDT
I was diggin' that hall of Cyber-Ninja statues. I recognised the head shapes of Dai Atlas, Blades, Wide Load, and even Tantrum(!)
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903569)
Posted by harvester on March 27th, 2009 @ 9:59pm CDT
Wouldn't Prowl have recognized that helmet the first time he wore it?
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903572)
Posted by Archanubis on March 27th, 2009 @ 10:15pm CDT
harvester wrote:Wouldn't Prowl have recognized that helmet the first time he wore it?

I thought so too, so I took a look at Prowl's bio of TFWiki and at the helmet in "FSoD." Very similar in appearance, but the head crests are different. The original helmet had much smaller crests (and more similar to those on Prowl's usual helmet) than the tall, straighter ones on Yoketron's.
Wish I had a picture of Yoketron's helmet to display in comparison to the intial one in "Fistful of Energon."
Re: TFA: "5 Servos Of Doom" Online (903580)
Posted by Down_Shift on March 27th, 2009 @ 10:53pm CDT
That was a great episode. I loved seeing a new big guy on the Autobot team in Warpath. (one of my all time favorites)

I also really enjoys the dynamic between Jazz & Prowl. Nice to see the producers recognize that for what it is.

I won't lie, I thought we would see Dia Atlas in this episode, but I'm happy with just seeing Warpath and more of the twins.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "2016 Transformers Autobot Drift Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 86 Grimlock and Autobot Wheelie Hasbro Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "*NEW* OFFICIAL Transformers Studio Series 38 Optimus Prime Bumblebee Movie SS-38" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Cyclonus 2015 7" Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Deluxe Class Autobot Bumblebee Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot 5 WFC siege direct hit power punch storm cloud viper pteraxadon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jetfire Siege War for Cybertron MISB Beautiful L@@K! Prime Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Classics Universe Sunstreaker With Reprolabels" on EBAY